Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Order chinese food like in TS2.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @EA_Mage I will have to point out there I have heard a lot of players wanting to see more beach stuff in the future of The Sims!

Now check this video out. A group of Sims flying away to visit an island? Just imagine :smiley:

Yes I know this is only a video but give it a watch, the music is Chris C - Freefall (Beatniqz Remix) remix and what I regard as one of the finest pieces of music ever written! A very feel good factor so lets see more of this in The Sims in the future :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv0JVQU-w3I
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    hwasabihwasabi Posts: 17 Member
    What I want is definitely not as important as the other suggestions here, but I really would love to have that thing in the TS2 where Sims would run up to your front door and steal your newspaper if you were enemies :D I always found it so funny.. I know we don't have newspapers in the Sims 4 but maybe they could like, jam the mailbox with something instead :D:D
    " The song is over. But the melody lingers on."—Haruki Murakami

tumblr_n9ttjuem1t1rn8lhxo4_500.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @hwasabi Oh yes I remember that. Sims just appearing and then running off! Did TS2 not have a flaming bad of poop that could be left outside of a Sim's house as well?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Be able to read the newspaper.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
    I'm sure this has been said before and will be said again a few dozen times, but please, please, please, give us burglars and firemen.
    ms-gif-sims%201_zps4784kijd.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    hwasabi wrote: »
    What I want is definitely not as important as the other suggestions here, but I really would love to have that thing in the TS2 where Sims would run up to your front door and steal your newspaper if you were enemies :D I always found it so funny.. I know we don't have newspapers in the Sims 4 but maybe they could like, jam the mailbox with something instead :D:D

You could also steal gnomes on TS2 I think.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    One thing that I want from the start and that is still missing on TS4 (came with all BG's except TS3 which was a Generations update) is sim biographies.

We should be able to write them in CAS and Live Mode, as an easy way to add flavour and customisation to our sims and I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to make programming wise, a side from having to do some UI for it.

It would be cool, when we ask another sim the "Get to know" interaction besides a chance of showing the sim's trait there should be a chance for a notification that pops up with that sim's bio, unless ofc there's nothing written in it.

latest?cb=20100729033035
    Post edited by Sigzy05 on
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Relax in the bed, kiss & more. The animation is here so why don't we have the option?
    tF6CD8u.png
    RmlSJTz.png
    YDu5E4F.png
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    horseypotatohorseypotato Posts: 23 Member
    I miss spiral stair cases as they took up less space, some way to manipulate the ground (like make hills etc dont know if we will ever see this :(, small pets !!!!!! I miss just having womrats and birds bc the cats and dogs can get annoying and also NPCs like firemen, police and burglars, they added dimension to my story telling
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited February 2018
    [EA_Lanna: Removed for thread derailment. Please aim to keep comments relative to the topic as per the forum rules.]
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    LadyAlexielLadyAlexiel Posts: 123 Member
    edited February 2018
    - red or more warm colors skin for aliens
    - corset top which aren't undies
    ZdEYGn8.jpg
    lcl8v09.jpg
    - I know that you added your own version of a kimono in city living, but to have more traditional kimono like geisha/maiko wear, yukata and hanbok would be nice.
    H03NNuv.jpg
    OGRh2q4.jpg
    -more chokers necklaces
    l0zSff1.jpg
    Ti2TG45.jpg
    -more Japanese style item and furnitures
    VUImJMB.jpg
    Japanese_Ocha_Tea_Table_Set.jpg?1475099647
    or maybe even katana sets to hang again the wall.
    -pets birds, hamsters, guinea pig
    - I'm sure how it call, but it would be nice to be able to build these type of 'arch' from neo-Gothic church in sims 4, like in the picture below
    kUa4BZC.jpg

Post edited by LadyAlexiel on
    To see more of my creations click here.Or you can visit my sims 4 gallery
    HBmnvTh.jpg
  • Options
    jonesboy22jonesboy22 Posts: 64 Member
    What I would like to see above everything else, is a stable game.

Genealogy had to be patched into a life simulation game. As if that isn't bad enough, it's the worst genealogy in the franchise. Fix it properly please.

Some careers requires you to get to know your Co-Workers, but we have no co-workers relationship tab to know who they are. Fix it please.

Sims playing musical chairs when they have conversations. Talking to each other with their backs turned, and getting up from the table when eating to hug, stop it. Fix it please.

The skintones in the Feb 6 update are insulting. CC creators do a better job with less resources. Your people are paid to do this. It's poor. Fix it please.

Add bunk beds. Why it hasn't been included is beyond me, not only should it have come with the Kids Room Stuff Pack, it could have been included in the Parenthood GP. To rub salt in wounds, there is a bunkbed icon in the game.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Lounge chairs.
    Little observatory like in TS3.

Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    trait system revamp

traits made definable for the player as the clubs are

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    Lounge chairs.

You mean the telescope.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Lounge chairs.

You mean the telescope.

Yes this is this.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited February 2018
    As far as cosmetics, things I would like to see are:

1) Contour makeup and highlighting:
    Contours-Article-Medium-Deep-1.jpg

2) One/two sided dimples

3) Body hair

4) Body freckles:
    women%20redheads%20freckles_www.wallpapername.com_52.jpg

5) Birthmarks/moles:
    birth-mark.png
    poynzpcbs4.jpg

6) Colorful but deeper makeup for darker skin tones:
    2f41d662075de9452eab70ff455231db.jpg

7) Nature inspired makeup:
    Golden_Afternoon_by_Loli_rot.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg

8) More blushes and in a wider variety of color

9) More hats for males/females/children/toddlers like a fez, formal hats, knit hats, and straw hats.

10) More tattoos especially for the tummy, leg, and ankle area:
    675647d06d3fcb79c6cb272c271e1c33.jpg
    cool-gear-sleeve-tattoos.jpg

11) For skin tones I would like to see unnatural colors for all Sims such as yellow to make the Simpsons or purple to make my MMO character.

12) For hair more color swatches are important and I would like to see the texture hairs continued so we get more afro/curly/braid options. Some colors which are missing for me are pretty much on this site which does recolors: http://wildlyminiaturesandwich.tumblr.com/post/151263543969/8360-the-number-of-times-i-had-to-click

13) Now as far as fashion some styles I would like to see are Steampunk, Gothic Lolita, and just pretty much anything Rock/Goth/Punk.
    adult-steampunk-adventurer-costume.jpg
    rBVaGFbeR1SAdPsyAALRxqGmZug383.jpg
    best-25-punk-rock-outfits-ideas-on-pinterest-punk-outfits-punk-outfits.jpg
    37902248.jpg
    20110421040011rywyx1.jpg?w=640

14) More piercings options:
    12101048_f520.jpg
    a1c76a72518b010928cf46d5f2ea2948.jpg
    Navel-Ring-Belly-Button-Ring-Waist-Chain-Body-Piercing-Fashion-Women-Ethnic-Style-Personality-Rhinestone-Jewelry.jpg_640x640.jpg

15) False eyelashes and more colored liners:
    false-eyelash-hacks-madame-madeline-fake-eyelashes.jpg
    27873872146b8047b023d29d6dbc6c6f.jpg
    2017-New-Design-1-Pair-LED-Eyelashes-Eyelid-False-Eyelashes-Fashion-Icon-Saloon-Pub-Club-Party_grande.jpg?v=1510178638
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Now as far as other things I'd like to see happen this/next fiscal year are:
    1) Terrain/pond tool
    2) Witches
    3) Werewolves
    4) Police/firefighter/robber NPC
    5) Seasons EP
    6) Farm GP
    7) Education GP
    8) Cars/transportation/motorcycles/bikes
    9) Family tree extension update
    10) Color wheel
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited February 2018
    More beards for male Sims would be great. Beards which fade into one's hair is definitely in style. Please continue making more shorter hairstyles for males, too. Sims 3 had way too many wave-y, long styles that were outdated the moment they were released. More dreads for ethnic males are a plus as well!

20968654_884584158361358_2448692749600292864_n.jpg

12751617_871108069665078_1201682437_n.jpg

20902373_1458694060873134_4431518342292963328_n.jpg

18580540_183068082220926_3724750549971632128_n.jpg

16464081_1875683179342601_10896847426027520_n.jpg

15275549_304598133273985_4168881178041909248_n.jpg

braids-barber.jpg

Fancy beards like this would be really cool too!

Verdy-Beards.jpg
  • Options
    hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    As much as I would love seasons I think a University pack would be my first choice. It would add more depth to the teen life stage as they work on going to college and possible add a life stage between teen and young adult where you could go to college. I would be cool with the YA being used also. This could lead into more careers which I know alot of us would love, you could have Law, Education and even something less traditional and become a games designer, media work (this may be in CL but I don't have that pack) and therapist.

Another great addition would be a celebrity/fame pack so you could have careers like dancer/model/actor/bands and of course become a celebrity and all the perks that would come with that. Launch parties and red carpets for example.

Other things that could be in stuff packs, spiral staircases, ponds, more carpets, different sized dining and coffee tables, children inheriting unnatural hair colours, bunk beds, better skin tones, more glass tiles/dividers.. just glass anything because I love it and just nice makeup to suit all skin tones.
  • Options
    SLNashSLNash Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, there. I've been playing Sims 4 for a while now. It is an amazing game and I haven't had many troubles with the game itself. There are a few minor glitches: Sims glitching under stairs and after using a rocket ship being completely invisible until you change their outfit. Besides that, I would definitely recommend this as a good game to play in your free time.

As a recommendation, maybe having a few more colorful hairdos for both guys and girls? There's only 2 or 3 and many characters I would like to make have colorful hair. Can there also be really big lots, like a medieval castle or something of the sort? That would be super cool.

Well, thanks :smile:
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited February 2018
    Smaller arcade machines. PLEASE. I like the one in get together, but it takes up way too much space and stands out quite a lot and not much of a big variety when I wanted to make a arcade related venue. I would also like to see a new type of arcade machine like the 'driving' ones I would think that would be interesting.

NASCAR-07-2.gif?1506944713

Also, a smaller portable makeup pack for sims to be able to carry around to do their make up. I do like the vanity table from Vintage Glamour, but I'd also like to see sims do their makeup on the go having something they can use in their inventory like a compact.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0WbIctaDmRzCHtvyJckBKS5N0avtcPim05s1KVuKNmrQOyIcEgg

Also, a poker table (or whatever you'd wanna call it). The card table for sims we have in game is pretty meh, as it's more family card night than anything. Would like to see sims being able to bet on card games again. Think it'd be a nice addition to bars.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Hello Gurus, I would really like body hair for male sims like in TS3!
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2018
    The Sims go to a famous Amusement park - like Universal or DisneyLand with lots of rides, attractions, etc.

Also How about the Sims Cruises - where sims can book a family cruise, a Honey moon cruise, or a singles Cruise.

Another fun idea is an Alpine like Winter Vacation - skiing, sledding, snowmobiling - etc.

The Sims goes Hollywood - singers, actors, modelling - the whole shebang.....

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top