Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• SimnoobsieSimnoobsie Posts: 26 Member
    I would like to see as many others have already stated the spiral staircase, bunk beds for the kids rooms, more interactive babies. I personally have a hard time waiting for them to age up, even when playing on normal lifespan. Maybe have more varied reactions between sims, they all kind of just mimic each other. More winter coat designs, scarves for sure, oh and maybe since we have winter now we could have skiing added? So for exercise when there is snow on the ground they could go cross country skiing instead of jogging. That might be fun.

I'd also like the ability to send my sims to the dr to cure their illness and to have it get worse if they don't get it taken care of. Right now illness feels pretty lackluster. I don't even bother curing them anymore because I know it will be gone in a couple hours. We already have the hospital in Get to Work so we should be able to go get cured. If my dr sim could give their household check ups to cure them that would be cool too, or we could build our own clinic like we can the vet clinic.
    Find me on Instgram @simnoobsie for all of my builds.
    For full, inside/out images of my builds go to Imgur. User name Simnoobsie
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited September 2018
    An NPC-run daycare or preschool.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • SimzStarzSimzStarz Posts: 70 Member
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    More Walking Styles
    Customized sitting styles
    Pool Tables
    More instruments
    More varied music genres (Metal, Rap, Rock, Goth Rock)
    More careers
    Celebrities (though without the bugs from doing this in The Sims 3)
    University/Revamped education settings
    Romance (including what a sim is attracted to)
    More clubs
    More Activities
    new neighborhood styles/create a neighborhood
    NPCs' like Police, Fireman, Newspaper delivery (in the suburbs)
    Bonus content of items/neighborhoods/clothes from past Sims games done with a Sims 4 style
    Memories/Hopes/Fears for sims
    Customization of interests for sims (favorite music, food, games, seasons) as well as their beliefs (politically, spiritually)
    More facial hair style for men
    Body Hair as an option
    Piercings that aren't on just the ears
    Werewolves
    Different heights for adults

• 13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
    > @Jase said:
    > I would like to see the following added to the game:
    >
    > Smaller Stuff:
    > * Body Hair
    > * Burglar NPCs with home invasions.
    > * Firefighter NPCs
    > * Food Processors
    > * Lounge Chairs
    > * Security Systems
    > * Trash Compactors
    >
    > Bigger Stuff:
    > * Improved Non-Object Babies
    > * Grocery Stores
    > * Open Schools/Universities EP
    > * More Active Careers (i.e. firefighters, ghost hunter, tattoo artist, stylist, etc).
    > * More Supernaturals Occults (i.e. witches, werewolves, genies, mermaids, zombies, etc).
    > * More Teen-Themed Gameplay (i.e. cliques, school dances/prom, graduation, etc).
    > * Rural Farm World with fleshed out Plant Sims.
    > * Tropical Beach Vacation World with hotels.

> @simplyzoe said:
    > houseboats (live in and build)
    > islands
    > scuba diving
    > canning station
    > farmers market (business)
    > fireman career
    > buglers
    > wine vineyard
    > teaching career (go to work with option)
    > interior designer edit swatches for clothing furniture etc
    > hairstylist career (go to work with option)
    > daycare business (able to hire employees and fire employees)
    > choice of which nanny is hired (i think the one in the sims 4 is evil (my good sims get uncomfortable around him)
    > fashion designer with shop and sell-able clothes
    > farmers with farm animals
    > Victorian era items and hair
    > driving (but with cars very limited in game so it will not lag like TS3)
    > spiral stairways
    > baby and toddler strollers
    > toddlers in groups options
    > Dr. appointments to go with doctor career
    > animals not listed as part of 8 in household like in TS3 because we cannot control them
    > sim vitals visible with control panel more compact (it gets in the way of seeing the game)
    > better picture option (better zooming pose etc)
    > photography career
    > control over our own sims story-lines without the game changing it
    > neighborhood gathering options
    > teenager character development
    > pet breeding career
    > rural neighborhood part of map
    > and of course babies that are not objects

> @VanPelt81 said:
    > More Walking Styles
    > Customized sitting styles
    > Pool Tables
    > More instruments
    > More varied music genres (Metal, Rap, Rock, Goth Rock)
    > More careers
    > Celebrities (though without the bugs from doing this in The Sims 3)
    > University/Revamped education settings
    > Romance (including what a sim is attracted to)
    > More clubs
    > More Activities
    > new neighborhood styles/create a neighborhood
    > NPCs' like Police, Fireman, Newspaper delivery (in the suburbs)
    > Bonus content of items/neighborhoods/clothes from past Sims games done with a Sims 4 style
    > Memories/Hopes/Fears for sims
    > Customization of interests for sims (favorite music, food, games, seasons) as well as their beliefs (politically, spiritually)
    > More facial hair style for men
    > Body Hair as an option
    > Piercings that aren't on just the ears
    > Werewolves
    > Different heights for adults

All of the above :smiley:
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Preteens, cars, turn ons turn offs, body hair, Sims slow dancing together not in their own world, ocean swimming/surfing to name a few.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    The return of nectar making skill, inventions skill, and instruments.

Also I agree with @citysimmer we need one sided relationships. I wanted to make a story line where two roommates both liked the same guy but he himself barely knew they existed.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited September 2018
    I totally have forgotten about the one-sided relationships. You brought back a memory of a sim that I was playing in Sims 2. One day out of the blue, someone got upset with her. I couldn't figure out what was going on, so I did a little investigating to solve the mystery. In short what had happened was this. This was involving 3 different sims. To my sim one was her husband and the other was what she thought was an acquaintance, but at one point in time they were friends, at least to her they were friends. But after she had gotten married she wasn't communicating with her friend thus putting the relationship in the acquaintance level.

So after this, I went over and played the other sim, and had discovered that he had romantic feeling for her, and she never knew it, and neither did I. I kind of felt a little sorry for the guy, but then again she never knew of his feelings for her. I really miss that part of the game.
  • Sulliven9703Sulliven9703 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi! I would love to share with you my feedback that what I miss from Sims 4 is that you can not create your own city like in Sims 2. But do you think it will happen in the near future though I do not see a lot of chances. @rosemow
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Hobbies! I would love more hobbies within the game (sewing, working on cars, pottery, musical instruments, sports, etc.) and I would also love a hobby system where Sims could track their hobbies and have favourites - etc. etc.
  • Sulliven9703Sulliven9703 Posts: 5 New Member
    Missing the game for sm making that only 3 traits can be chosen could be a bit more, for example 5-6 trait.
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    These are some awesome suggestions! I would also like to see functionality introduced for toddlers visiting community lots with their families. One of my favorite things I used to spy in TS3 were toddlers being taught to walk, etc in the park with their parents. I would put toddler items on those lots so they'd have something to do.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I need magic back in the game -- a reboot of Makin' Magic would be terrific.

More tattoos and tattoo locations -- we've had bikinis since base game but no belly button tattoos? Also body hair for male Sims, and more facial hair.

I've had two kitchen fires in my most recent save -- first I had to exit without saving because my Sim wouldn't go extiguish herself before she died, the second I'd put in the sprinkler system so the fire got put out. But we really need firefighters back! I don't care if they're not an active career like in Sims 3 Seasons.

Play options for children that don't rely on "stuff".
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    In addition to all the stuff I'm counting on coming to the Sims: Witches, University, Stardom, Couple Dancing/Bed Cuddles, More Hobbies and Crafts, Tropical Vacation (with ocean swimming).
    I want some other things for the types of stories I want to build I don't care if they are part of other packs including:

Servos with the possibility for Sims to build and improve them. I want them to range from human appearing to looking like robots.
    Nectar Making.. please? I want the stomping along with maybe other processing and the ability to make vineyards.
    Alien Life.... would love a pack that does this, with powers added and maybe a village on Sixam opened up with a new way to travel to it.
    Farm Living.. I personally want this more old school but have a feeling I'll have to work with newer technology here. Either way give me chickens, a milking animal and more ways to build crops and live off the land. Add to that fabulous build/buy.
    Cars and other stuff like helicopters. Ability to build a car/fix it up in some type of garage setting.
    New world types for expanded story telling. I'd personally love a swamp/bayou (for my future witch). Also a more rural area with unpaved roads, to expand on stories of rural living.
    egTcBMc.png
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I would love to be able to create my own working apartment buildings from the ground up. I miss my brownstones and townhouse style set up. I'd also love to see Sims 4 University, more vacation places with different themes to explore, a bathroom stuff pack, a bedroom stuff pack, and some more styles of living room furniture. Most of the in game stuff seems to be ikea style (newer packs have done well getting non ikea style choices, but I want more!)
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • CellardwellerCellardweller Posts: 92 Member
    edited September 2018
    Pretty much everything from Sims 3 that we don't have.
    Spiral and stairs with landings. Also varying levels of comfort for all of the furniture depending on price. I hate having all of the same furniture when the Sims get enough money, just because that furniture has high comfort.
    Also visible degrading of furniture or appliances, or even wall coverings so you could get shabby worn looks or would need to buy new - more challenge.
    Designated living spaces like before to create several apts. in a building.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Enough already with the prank gifts, especially to children. I hate pranks, I think they're cruel and abusive, especially when children are targeted. I try to create a magical moment with the family gathered around opening gifts, then a child opens a box of dog poop & it ruins the whole thing. Everyone in the household should receive an equally nice gift. At least add an option to remove any prank gifts from the pile.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    something i like but want to provide feedback on an improvement i think it needs: the maid/gardener cleaning when we go away either to another part of town or manage neighborhoods. if i go into those menus several times in one sim day i shouldnt be charged each and every time. it adds up and im trying to avoid money cheats aha. i dont mind being charged once but not if the maid/gardener has already been
  • Bambii33000Bambii33000 Posts: 20 Member
    I would love if we could set a date for our sims anniversary
  • Bambii33000Bambii33000 Posts: 20 Member
    I would LOVE prettier high heels (I wear heels all the time irl so i think my sims should too) and nails
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Hey folks, I've merged a thread with this topic as this is hosting the same discussion.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

• StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    I'd love to see more deeper toned lip colors. Browns, dark berries, etc.

T5XoPJE.png

SuVs96n.png

Done :)
    they are very nice, I love them. flat or gloss.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • SimzStarzSimzStarz Posts: 70 Member
    @Stormsview yeh great idea
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    SimzStarz wrote: »
    @Stormsview yeh great idea

No, no, not me the credit goes to @simgirl1010, it was her great idea, :) I did ask for better lipstick , but it was not this post. she has the same lipstick that EA gave us.

I just wanted everyone to know that EA did what @simgirl1010 asked for, we now have that pretty lipstick check it out. I love it, when you go to CAS to makeup and then lipstick, just look further down.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    So many great ideas, so much that could be added, I don't envy the devs having to decide which items/features to implement given available resources and time constraints.

I won't be greedy, I'll just ask for one........witches! Nuff said. :smile:
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top