Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• HahcbeachwavesHahcbeachwaves Posts: 121 Member
    An Egypt themed pack or Scotland or Irish themed pack

Tourist guide & archaeologist job types, desert ghost towns and pyramids, sahara desert , markets , genie in a bottle, mummies, Camels, Mirages

Or ..Scotland or Irish theme pack
    Rolling hills or Scottish highlands , kilts, fairies, castles , bagpipes, whiskey making , loch ness monster
  • HahcbeachwavesHahcbeachwaves Posts: 121 Member
    edited January 2023
    Funeral game pack

I wish my my old sims could have a proper exit instead of just dropping dead where they are standing. It would be nice for them to have a slower exit where they could be laying in bed surrounded by their family and friends to say their last goodbyes. If one sim is late they could miss the opportunity to say goodbye and regret it. Other sims may have had bad blood with the passing sim and not showed up . Funerals could be long ,packed and extravagant or simple and small . One sim could outlive the other sim and have reminiscent memories of them (good or bad) randomly. Others may be effected more or less by their passing. There also could be inheritances, estate sales, a funeral director job which could be creepy or not . Also graveyard could be added which are sometimes haunted by ghosts.
    Post edited by Hahcbeachwaves on
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member
    I want some way to transfer furniture between households.
  • Blobbie01Blobbie01 Posts: 5 New Member
    On Console, Please add a language option.

It's so annoying to have to change the complete system language & reboot every time before starting The Sims 4. Most games nowadays have a dedicated option to choose the language you play the game in. Would really appreciate that coming to The Sims 4!
  • MillyMillyMillyMillyMillyMilly Posts: 8 New Member
    So, I found out the other day that some of the style filters in build/buy could use a slight rework. Like for example the Mid-Century Modern category that is missing most of the Get Famous items even though they clearly are in that style. But my bigger peeve is that the items from the Realm of Magic game pack are labelled as Art Deco, even though they are the opposite of that style. They are typical Art Nouveau, with their use of curves and natural motives, the beautiful curvy wrought-iron fences, the stained glass windows, the wooden detailing, these are textbook characteristics of Art Nouveau style furnishing and architecture, while Art Deco on the other hand much rather focusses on opulence through geometric straight shapes, bold structures, rich materials, and later on with the streamlining movement on clean surfaces and sleek designs and most importantly without that heavy ornamentation from the previous Art Nouveau. The two styles are so fundamentally different, yet here they are just mashed into one category!
  • acdoobacdoob Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello Sims team, It would be cool if you could work out a way for the game to function with cloud saving. I'm managing with Dropbox. But it's still a pain since I have to go back and forth between my PC and my steam deck. I don't know if it's a big deal implementing it, but people do lose their save files and there are other people who own a laptop and a PC who would probably appreciate not having to go through the extra steps. If you can't do it because you would have to backup the whole folder, I get it. That would be like a gig or two for some people.
  • iTigerToneiTigerTone Posts: 2 New Member
    Curtains that are both long enough and wide enough for EVERY window option in game! Eco lifestyle windows are so long and only two sets of curtains out of like 20 covers them completely
  • LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    13 new horror movies, it's so much fun watching them watch them. :p Floral lace sheers single wide footprint in short, med, long and tall. Nectar making and aging, if we can have 100 babies we can darn well make a batch of 'nectar' and autonomously drink it! :#>:) VAMPIRE RETIREMENT !!! My girl has been at level 10 in several careers and can't retire from any because she is a YOUNG ADULT vampire. Babies for valentine's because you love us. :*:D
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • AriesMIAriesMI Posts: 4 New Member
    1. I would like to have a toddler to toddler interactions, unless I am the only one with toddlers unable to interact with each other? or is there yet an expansion or game pack I haven't bought to acquire this kind of feature?

2. Camera groupie shot please? Or do we already have this, tell me how please?

3. Sims that can make poses for painting please, very hard to catch the sims when I want to paint them and they are moving.

4. Can there someday be a fix for sims to stop overlapping each other? or walking through a trunk of tree or walls? or standing in the middle of a counter? Because sometimes I am fully immersed in the beautiful realism of my game and I snap out of it when my sims suddenly defy law of physics!!! LOLS :D

5. For upcoming Expansions and Game Packs with new worlds in them, can you make the family-friendly restaurants or community spaces toddler ready: e.g. high chairs etc?! I don't care if bars or night clubs do not have it... but family spaces... please, don't leave it to us to edit these non-residential lots.

Ok only these five suggestions for now. I might come up with more, I am having fun making contributions here. Thanks!
  • AriesMIAriesMI Posts: 4 New Member
    Ok here I am back so soon! B)

Game Pack/Expansion Pack Ideas:

1. Please bring back the Into The Future pack from Sims 3! I would like to see sims have the ability to go back and forth to the future, and probably travelling back to the past too! I don't mind if the pack is gonna be a bit more costly as long as long as it can feature two worlds like a past world and a future world... better if THREE worlds: past world, utopian future world, and dystopian future world!

2. Angels or Bird-people (to avoid associating it with religion) World/Game Pack. Another occult that is self-explanatory just by its name. I don't know but you my friends here can contribute some more to this idea as to how the gameplay would be like. I just want winged sims that aren't fairies.

3. A Hunger Games or Squid Games-like expansion, should fall under adventures category. There are too many potential gameplay ideas here, well let us come up with something like this because Sims 5 is still far ahead.
  • Letsplay_eveLetsplay_eve Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi there!

I wish there were a lot of things, but one I really wish is for the "Dance With" interaction to be actually "together" like a waltz, a slow dance or something like that.

Please!!! 🙏
  • TheGrandTourFanTheGrandTourFan Posts: 33 Member
    You really need to get a handle on this bugs. There are ones that have been around since the game launched and they're still not fixed. Never mind the fact that the autonomous mean bug is still around. I'd rather you concentrated on fixing the game rather than these content releases. I haven't played the game in months and don't intend to doing so until it is actually playable.
  • PruThistlePruThistle Posts: 97 Member
    What I want to see is less meanness in my Sims, It seems that every time I let my Sims free to do what they want, they wind up doing mischievous things even when the Sims have good traits. I don't want them trolling the forums, or pranking other Sims. There is enough meanness in the world, I want the option of keeping it out of my game.
    I also want the obsession with water to end. My Sim does not need to grab a glass of water every few minutes.
    Speaking of obsessions, I want Sims to stop randomly walking into my Sims house uninvited and ask if they want to be best friends, then getting a negative hit on their relationship when my Sim says, "No".
    I want the awards ceremonies at the high school fixed. Both Cheer leading and Football competitions end with poor results from the Finchwick fair. Of course, their pie didn't win...they didn't bake a pie.
    Also, little annoying things, like when I direct a sim to work on a computer, a different family member seems to race over and use it, same when a baby cries...It's annoying when children or guests go up to the baby and shush it, blocking the parent from actually tending to the babies needs.
    I think that's my main laundry list of things I really want fixed....oh, and it you could bring back the color wheel so I could custom color things again, that would be great.
  • TheLazyCatTheLazyCat Posts: 1 New Member
    At the Flea Market with City Living, it'd be awesome to have items from other packs that you own
  • zkc134zkc134 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello,

Suggestions to improve Sims 4 gameplay:

Strollers (infants/toddlers)
    Zodiac signs
    Toddler high chair bug fix
    Pacifiers (infants)
    Private school
    Cars
    Ability to change seasons anytime
    More Careers: Psychologist, Daycare Owner, Construction worker, Real Estate, etc.
    Canes (elder)
    Zoo
    Funerals
    Resorts/hotels
    More after school activities: Ballet, soccer, gymnastics, band, etc.
    Group Photo Option
    Ability to hold baby out of bassinet
    Pet Horses
    Pet Birds
    More baby skin tones

I think these would be great additions to the game! Thanks.
  • LilsimsimLilsimsim Posts: 3 New Member
    I want to see cross platform compatibility! I'm tired of buying all the same DLC on both PC and Xbox! This game is very expensive, why do I have to buy everything twice!
  • zkc134zkc134 Posts: 2 New Member
    Also: video recording, paint portraits of sims, air hockey table, pool table, invite whole households over, arcade, and memories.
  • Senpahy_Senpahy_ Posts: 6 New Member
    Come on please, I want like in ALL other sims games, to be able to read a book while lying on my bed. I want to be able to cuddle my partner in bed !
    Get the burglar and I can buy an alarm. And take my car to work...
  • Tequila_Rose_13191Tequila_Rose_13191 Posts: 143 Member

Height Sliders and different height settings and a "pass away" option for elder Sims.

• RaikaRaika Posts: 5 New Member
    The ability to kill vampires... and not just cure them. The "slay vampire" under the mean category is kinda misleading. You're not slaying them.. you're forcing them to change back to being mortal.
  • MoonieKatMoonieKat Posts: 1 New Member
    I would absolutely die over a Sims 4 Romantic Guestures pack or something like that. Examples would be telling a sim "i love you" for the first time. They can deny it if it's to soon or if the time is right they can say it back . In the sims 2 stories they had sims that were randomly attractive to everyone that would be cool to see in Sims 4. Turn offs and ons. I've noticed in my game play that my sims when they are talking romantically even just in general it feels one sided. One sims talks the other one just nodes their head and smiles or laughs and then stares off.
  • JuiicefrogJuiicefrog Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to see Breast Cancer survivors represented in the game. There are all sorts of upper bodies that result from the tretment of breast cancer. I, for example, am a single breasted asymmetrical woman after having a unilateral mastectomy with aesthetic flat closure. My daughter and I cannot create female characters currently in the game with alternate upper body configurations. 2.3 million women were diagnosed with Breast Cancer last year and surgery remains the first line of treatment. Normalizing this in the game can help to raise awareness for the #1 diagnosed cancer in the world and early detection.
  • ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    edited May 2023
    There's a list o items i miss in (base) game:
    • Hairstyles:
    Lord Lycan's werewolf hair (Short Hair)
    Straight high pigtails (Updo hair)
    Medium curtain bangs (Medium hair)
    Male long hair [every texture]
    High wavy ponytail (Updo hair)
    Box braids bob (Medium hair)
    Box braids in high pigtails (Updo Hair)
    Middle part box braids (Long hair)
    Curly dread (Long Hair)
    Dreadlock bun (Updo Hair)
    Afro bun (Updo Hair)
    Spiky dread mohawk (Short Hair)
    Middle part curly (Medium/Long Hair)
    Side part thin dread (Long Hair)

• Face
    Dark circles (Face details)
    Lord Lycan's werewolf sideburns (Facial Hair)
    Sideburns (Beard/Sideburn)
    Friendly mutton chops (Moustache/Sideburn)
    Petit goatee (Beard)
    Animals painting (Face painting)
    Extra/Spider eyes (Face painting)

• Accessories:
    Alewife's hat (Hat)
    Swimming cap (Hat)
    Visor cap (Hat)
    Maid headband (Hat)
    Cat ears (Hat)
    Headband (Hat)
    Eye patch (Glasses)
    Hospital mask (Glasses)
    Swimming googles (Glasses)
    Necktie (Necklace)
    Bow tie (Necklace)
    French tie bandana scarf (Necklace)
    Fur scarf (Necklace)
    Leg compression sleeve (Leggings)
    Arm compression sleeve (Gloves/Bracelet)
    Armband (Bracelet)
    Wristband (Bracelet)
    Fishnet gloves (Gloves)
    Unissex short and medium leggings (Leggings)

• Clothes:
    Compression shirts (T-Shirt/Tanks)
    Basketball player t-shirt (Tanks)
    Long oversized t shirt (Short dresses)
    Jammers (Swimwear bottoms)
    Flared Jeans (Jeans)

• Body:
    Running blade (Medical gear)
    Prosthetic limbs (Medical gear)
    Body freckles
    Stretch marks
    Vitiligo (Body detail)
    C-Section scar
    Necromancer hands (Tattoo)
    Post edited by Thornwillow on
  • JadedJaneJadedJane Posts: 991 Member
    With the neighborhood stories I think it would be great to get a notification for other lots or households that of there are kids or pets that are born or adopted into any family to give the option to edit their lot to accommodate the extra family members. I hate to see a family have a bunch of toddlers and no beds for them to sleep in and no toys to play with. Or even toilets for them to go in. Even when unplayed households, there are no food bowls for the pets. And when you go into the lot as a visitor there are notifications saying they will be removed from the family. It ruins my gsmeplay and sets a negative mood let for my happy sims..
  • BlueShreveBlueShreve Posts: 550 Member
    Permanent Simplants created in CAS. also give them the ability to travel by digging (like werewolves)
    ZH6FuAy.png
    ----> Check out and download my creations HERE <----
    ----> View my Showcase thread HERE <----

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top