Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• AilemamiaAilemamia Posts: 3 New Member
    > @EA_Mage said:

Why are we not able to hold clubs from Get Together on the new Highschool lot????
  • AilemamiaAilemamia Posts: 3 New Member
    Why are we not able to hold clubs from Get Together on the new Highschool lot????
  • LiebeslottchenLiebeslottchen Posts: 69 Member
    I still dream of a horse gameplay pack.

A world without streets, only dirt roads and bridle ways and meadows or a steep coast. And horses that look the same cute way as the cows and llamas.
    It's possible to ride bikes in The Sims 4 so I guess there could not be problem to ride horses in a similar way.

Actually I think horses would be the only way for me to come to peace with EA again.
  • TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    I wish the game had an option to hide or delete CAS options you never use, and probably never will.
    Maybe they could make it like a "wardrobe" or "closet", so you only put what you might use into it and the other stuff is hidden away and doesn't use up so much space in our games.

There's a lot of CAS options that I don't like, and I'm sure a lot of other people have things they don't like either. Let us choose which ones we want in our game and which we don't.
  • TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    I still want a babies update/pack/Ep. They need to not be Objects. Oh the possibilities. Also a pack that has random stuff Simmers want to see return in The Sims 4.
  • JNolan93JNolan93 Posts: 3 New Member
    Two suggestions.

1. Add a teaching career to the High School Years/Get to Work pack that lets us play through our Sims' work day as a teacher. Maybe start out as student teacher and work your way up to Principal? I think that'd be cool.

2. I also think the Sims 4 devs should bring back World Adventures from The Sims 3, and more specifically, bring back the Martial Arts skill! Being able to Spar and stuff with the Strangerville pack is cool, but I want to be able to have actual competitive fights like in Sims 3.
  • aoi_SIMSaoi_SIMS Posts: 6 New Member
    Please forgive my poor English.

What I most want for SIMS4 now is not the addition of new items or packs.
    I would like to ask you to reconsider releasing a new pack with the understanding that the developer has many bugs in it.

We, the players, are excitedly waiting for the new play you are going to announce and we are paying you cash to get it.
    I think it would be too much for you to say to it, "This has a lot of glitches, but we'll fix them later, you just keep playing with it for now.
    You don't think that the large number of bugs in this High School pack and the previous wedding pack were all unexpected by you guys, do you?

I am willing to release new packs less frequently. All I ask of you guys is to strengthen your debugging team.
    Please let us play sims4 in the best condition. Let me keep loving the Sims series.
  • Spy46Spy46 Posts: 2 New Member
    More science stuff.
    We have eco ways to generate power with the solar panels and wind mills for green energy but I would like to see some kind of sci fi reactor or something, something that makes me feel like a mad scientist or something.
  • KatareenKatareen Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't understand this new update feature where the screen auto-centers on new sims who are on the property? I just logged in after taking some time off and I cannot get past this. I keep trying to play and every other minute my screen is re-focusing on various parts of the yard to show me a new sim has arrived. Can we 86 this update? I don't want to play if this keeps happening. It is driving me crazy.
  • ElainaFrostElainaFrost Posts: 9 New Member
    Can we have more edgy Art careers and shops? I’d like to see a jewellery store/career and a glassblowing store/career. Bring back the Tattoo artist and make it a more solid career. Give us the option of being either a painter or graffiti artist.

We should also be able develop the skills to go up in those careers.
  • sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    can we have a wants and fears system like in sims2. the new one is a veritable whims system from what my sims experienced. she has ONE recurring fear and thats it. i overcome it, and it comes back rinse and repeat every few days. the social bunny app has potential but i think its bugged. my sim dms herself and posts about herself, not to mention sometimes people shes besties with send mean things. im fairly certain its being worked on but itd be nice if it had more options to post about. improved a skill? post it. take a photo? post it. bought new furniture? post it. my child aged up? post it. made a new friend? post it

i also dont understand how the trendi system works but that could come with just playing thru it. so far im enjoying the new update but as with all things, there are improvements that can always be made
  • anonymous3kanonymous3k Posts: 23 Member
    A Dine Out Refresh
  • sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    something that has just occurred in my game has me thinking we need 'multiple exit points for maps'. i took my child sim to the library and she was running late for her scout meeting. well it was winter and it took her TWO SIM HOURS to get from the library to the exit point in copperdale. that baffled me. whats the point of having these points that take ages for the sim to find.

its a small thing but i feel itd be a nice QoL improvement for more than one point to exist and the sim can route to whichever is closest. itd also help in events where the theres alot of sims present and they get stuck. like in university graduation. if more than one point exists, and theyre having trouble routing coz another sim is blocking them, they can move to the next point.
  • willi266willi266 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, Please add more magic worlds and more spells for the mafic realm. Add more playable shopping centers and grocery stores without the rabbit hole effect. Add more instruments for hobbies and skills. Add a whole gym locker room in the highs school pack and allow teens to recieve pep talk from their gym coach or cheer coach. Add basketball court arena for high school and allow teen to attend games. Add homecoming the the high school pack and homecoming queen and king and the court to sims. Add physical fitness class to high school pack and add dodge ball for silly interactions. Add llama mascot and allow mascot to do fun interactions such as hype up the crowd during games. Add a ref and a score board. Add crowd wave to the sims during game. Add pep rally in gym.
  • DEATHCON1DEATHCON1 Posts: 1 New Member
    I just want to be able to buy the bonus content I missed from the Expansion Packs...
  • lescikennonlescikennon Posts: 1 New Member
    It would be really great if sims can recognize extended family members (e.g.: great-grandparents, great-uncles/aunts, in-laws, more than first cousins, etc.).
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Seriously the phone mania needs to be nerfed to the ground.

Other than that... can the "when to take the bike and when not to" be tweaked? Middle Distance seems to be a problem... when it takes longer for the Sim to haul out the bike, get on the bike (probably in the kitchen!) and then zig zag out on the street and then ride and then park the bike...
    Here's an idea: why not set bikes like you do bat / mist / broom? So manual only, if you want? Or Bike Everywhere?

Same with meditation - teleport too! Why can I set "always travel by bat" but not "always teleport"?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    edited August 2022
    I still want:
    Babies that aren't objects
    Ground Plant Gardens fixed
    Plantsims that can have a permanent Lifestate
    Aliens having the same copy to human just like the Vampires in CAS
    Mermaids & Werewolves that aren't glitchy
    Granite Falls & Seladora to be able to have residential lots
    Special Lots to be able to change to a residential & any other lots
    Fairies Pack
    Genies Pack
    Spiral Stairs & Heartshape Bed in Sims 4
    Family members of Great-Grandparents, Second Cousins, Half-Siblings, Step-Families & In-Laws
    Toggle to turn off the annoying phone
    Toggle to turn off any deaths

• XOXHyugaNejiXOXXOXHyugaNejiXOX Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to see a castles pack. Including a world where there is only one lot and it is way bigger than the largest 64x64 lot. More like 200x200 lot. I realize that it would push the devices hard, but having a lot that big doesn't mean you have to use it ALL for a castle.

- Should have lots of portrait options
    - Maybe fairies
    - Usual pack add-ons
    - New stone wall swatches and matching floor swatches
    - animal rugs
    - Very large fire places
    - Fire pits
    - Rounded staircases
    - Spiral staircases
    - Big ballgounds and large hairstyles
    - mischievous spirits?
    - Archery as a skill? Maybe swords and horses.

Also recommend not so many basement level options, and instead let the floor levels go higher. 1 or 2 basement levels and 6-7 above ground levels. That many basement levels is useless and a waste because I've never actually seen a basement used past 1 basement level. Maybe I could see 2 levels for secret things, but no more than that.
  • C1araC1ara Posts: 1 New Member
    I like that there are more romantic and sexual orientation options and I’d like to see more options in the future. For example, asexual and aromatic isn’t as simple as turning sexual and romantic attraction off. It’s a spectrum and some asexuals are still in a sexual relationship or have biological children.
    I understand that may be difficult to replicate in the Sims, but maybe some toggle opinions similar to toggling vampires to always travel by mist would be nice, for example, ‘woohoo with partner (on/off)’.
    I would also like it if it was possible for a sim to become ‘life partners’ with another sim when there friendship is high enough and have it work similarly to proposal but without the need for a romance bar.
  • MOONLAKE32380MOONLAKE32380 Posts: 3 New Member
    In High School Years, when my sim characters turn up for classes, a single misfit teen appears at the lot as well and acts badly toward faculty. Why isn't there an aftermath for the misdeed?

Taking into consideration that it was the way the pack was designed, could you counteract this by providing the required sim responses/interactions such as "Rebuke rebellious student" or "Execute disciplinary action/detention". In good schools, teachers are responsible to send them to the principal's office and thus do not leave them roaming about the location, or allow them to attend classes as per normal without resolving the issue at hand.

Rather appreciate the gameplay to include more student-centric and character-building elements for the betterment of the entire faculty. :)

I know that it is only a game, however is there really zero values to be imparted to gamers-at-large, especially those who play High School Years?
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    More romance options.
    More kissing positions; why do first kisses have to be done standing up?
    More clothing options, each with huge 72-colour chart.
    2quwd7.gif

• simsplayer069simsplayer069 Posts: 1 New Member
    Dear Sims 4 Team, dear Sims players. I am playing Sims for a long time now and it has bothered me for a while now that you can't find Kippas or yarmulkes in regular any regular packs. You can find a lot of different cultural objects or buy them in released packages. But a kippa or yarmule is nowhere to be found. The problem for me is on one hand that you can't create jewish charakters without hats (which would more be covering the kippa) and on the other that I find it problematic that you can find objects to cover your head of one religion in Sims but not for possible jewish charakters. I do love that you can have Channukias and Menorahs in the game but this is for religious and even very leberal jews (on special occasions) something very important and would be very much appreciated by a lot of people I thnik if it would be added to the regular Sims. I wouldn't even mind if you would have to buy it extra but from Sims. But you have to download it from non-sims creators so Sims doesn't offer this. I would highly appreciate this to be added. thx
  • Ickywoo88Ickywoo88 Posts: 10 New Member
    > @EA_Mage said:
    > Hello Simmers,
    >
    > We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.
    >
    > Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?
    >
    > Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.

I would love to have an open window feature for those eco conscious seasons players.... Seasons engulfs so much in sims 4 and eco lifestyle is one of my most used packs and one of my favorite packs. I love living off the grid and having my sims try to green-up their world. Thermostats don't work off the grid and I hate when my sims get put in a bad mood because they are indoors and on the verge of heat exhaustion. We can add fireplaces to add heat, so it would be nice to add a gameplay element of maybe opening windows to create a cross breeze for cooling. (Maybe tie it into the Bracing Breezes lot trait, like higher cooling or something).

Speaking of seasons, I would love uni and school activities to be updated to be integrated into seasons. IE my calendar has Christmas or other holidays set to no school/work, yet I still have to go to uni classes, and any school activities. It's so awkward not going to school for Christmas, but then still having to go to my after school drama club or cheerleading, or still have to go to my uni classes. Just imagine how those professors and club coaches feel =p

And then, speaking of eco lifestyle, I would like some more off the grid things added. Specifically things that can be off the grid AND tiny living. More than once now I have tried building tiny homes off the grid and I get so frustrated with my lack of options. Like maybe a mini fridge with off the grid, or make the coolers actually function like a fridge (adding ice and be able to store some produce and leftovers.) Coolers are already in game so it would be really cool if they actually had the gameplay aspect to function like a fridge/cooler and not be strictly used for quick meals and no storage. Lots of my eco conscious sims like to garden and even live simply, which is really hard to do when I don't have a small fridge option that works off the grid and sometimes a big giant regular sized fridge just looks real weird in a tiny home... Like my family that explores the world and lives in their van... I don't know how they fit a full sized refrigerator in the back of that van... Lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top