Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• ronhronh Posts: 12 New Member
    There seems to be a great effort to not stereotype people/sims until it comes to elders. Without fail, a sim created in CAS that is set as an elder is portrayed as decrepit. A sim that progresses from childhood through adult life and has maxed out fitness and wellness skills is suddenly achy and tired as soon as they become an elder. I know plenty of people in their 60s, 70s and beyond that can literally run circles around teens and 20s.
    With so much emphasis on getting a certain hair style or skin tone "right", is it prudent to completely ignore and/or condone age discrimination practices?
  • JDubtx81JDubtx81 Posts: 26 Member
    More things I'd like to see in the game:

Lazy-boy recliners
    Different sleeping and sitting positions
    Sims throwing a banket over themselves when it's cold outside.
    Realistic aging needs to be in the game. Ages from newborn to 100. Birthdays every sim year.
    More options for how many days to age up.
    Pre-teens need to exist and be slightly taller than the younger kids.
    Growing pains for when sims grow taller over the years of their life.
    The Sims team needs to go further with genetics.
    Different heights for toddlers - Adults. I know there is a mod, but I'd rather the Sims team try to get it right.
    A color wheel in CAS. Can't stress that enough.
    Bicycles for children and tricycles for toddlers.
    Scooters for the kids and skateboards.
    Hopscotch
    Lawn maintenance (lawn mowing, weed whacking, trimming trees/bushes)

> @ronh said:
    > There seems to be a great effort to not stereotype people/sims until it comes to elders. Without fail, a sim created in CAS that is set as an elder is portrayed as decrepit. A sim that progresses from childhood through adult life and has maxed out fitness and wellness skills is suddenly achy and tired as soon as they become an elder. I know plenty of people in their 60s, 70s and beyond that can literally run circles around teens and 20s.
    > With so much emphasis on getting a certain hair style or skin tone "right", is it prudent to completely ignore and/or condone age discrimination practices?
    >

I just noticed...I'm a "new member".
    ...that happens to have the 10yr badge. Attention to detail.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »
    Elliandre wrote: »
    Please let Sims be able to have a date at home like in Sims 2.
    You can. I bring my sim somewhere, then call a sim for a date and go to my home. Then you follow the list of things to do. I've done it a million times. It's really a good idea when your playing serial romantic. No accidentally running into another girl friend. Ha Ha !!!

Lol right that would be awkward! I just found this out recently thank you so much for replying too! I'm so happy about it because all this time I had no idea. I missed cooking dinner at home for dates they've been just having bbq in park..

• onica432onica432 Posts: 8 New Member
    id like for it to be easier to get famous from different skills in the game. like for example there could be more contests at additional pop up festivals or somthing. like a race or exercise based contest for fitness, or battle of the bands or just play offs for different instruments.
  • Salamanders34Salamanders34 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love it if I was able to progress in the doctor career. Please fix the bug! Sims cannot calibrate the x-ray machine since the the Cottage Living pack came out!
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I would like the ability to set the everyday outfit, formal and PJs by Season. I would like them to wear sweaters in the winter without having to plan the outfit each season.

Hi, can you please add Granola to the quick meal option in the fridge, it's only available from the cooler.
    I also really miss the salad blender appliance from Sims 2, please bring it back.
    Please add a ballet bar. I miss my Sims ballet dance routines. :blush:
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,317 Member

We invited a friend to spend the night at our place. They will leave when we get up.
    I'd like to have an interaction like, let's go to sleep and another one for let's have breakfast together.
    [img][/img]Overnattende-g-st.png
    Zpj9msL.png
    It suddenly occurred to me there are no magnets on my fridge! I would love some magnets please. :love: : It would be adorable if toddlers could play with alphabet magnets on the lower fridge door. We could put souvenir vacation magnets from other neighbourhoods or worlds. Aced tests from child and teen Sims. I am dreaming of fridge magnets. Please consider fridge magnets! :smiley:
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited December 2021
    merplays wrote: »
    > @merplays said:
    > COLOR WHEEELLLL
    >
    > Just add a color wheel for everything so colors can just be consistent. for the furniture, clothes, hair, etc.
    >
    > Height change (height slider)
    > So much content, which is cool, but it just seems like a cash grab all the time.

especially more colors for the furniture, or at least consistent colors with all the other furniture colors!!

Yes. Despite all the swatch updates, half the wood just isn't matchable with anything else.
    Heck that goes for a lot of clothes too; items that are supposedly of the same sets, but cannot be made to match.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    I know you can do better than this. More kits added to the mix, yet persistent bugs prevail. How can a home be completely covered in dust but scheduled maids and a butler fail at cleaning?
    *Still* ignoring the fact that in the game, every elder is portrayed as decrepit and on the verge of death despite health & activity levels their entire lifespan prior to aging up.
    Anyone?
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Elves, sexy androgynous elves, with clothes made of leaves, bark, bone and fur, with furry pelts and leaf undergarments.
  • ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    I want to see more options for sims to interact with the gorgeous surroundings there are in game. Swimming spots were a great step. I'd love to see sims interacting with trees, ponds, etc. climbing trees, building a tree house, playing with the old dry branches, jumping around, etc. Ice skating on ponds, sitting on the grass, hug while stargazing, I want to see kids being able to play and interact with each other more than talking. I miss to see them just playing and running around. Etc. That would bring more life to the game.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Elisdream wrote: »
    I want to see more options for sims to interact with the gorgeous surroundings there are in game. Swimming spots were a great step. I'd love to see sims interacting with trees, ponds, etc. climbing trees, building a tree house, playing with the old dry branches, jumping around, etc. Ice skating on ponds, sitting on the grass, hug while stargazing, I want to see kids being able to play and interact with each other more than talking. I miss to see them just playing and running around. Etc. That would bring more life to the game.

Heck, one easy step would be the off lot interactive items to actually be used by Townies.
    To clarify, many items placed outside the boundaries of lots (mainly diving buoys, skate rinks) are actually not used at all by Townies, not even club members. If you make a diving club and invite non-family members you cannot get them to use them spontaneously. Townies simply cannot detect and interact with items not inside lot boundaries it seems.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    A singing or band career add on for get famous or even a totally new expansion pack...opera singer/pop/country and western or form a pop band or classical quartet etc...
  • vexfaires_vexfaires_ Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi there, I'd like to suggest to add Latin dance for when sims listen to Latin music, add more variety on dancing and even diferent ethnicities.
  • RafaFinch1RafaFinch1 Posts: 4 New Member
    you guys should add a Record Label Aspiration.branch it off into Producer (*be the life behind the music that fellow sims listen to*), Owner - Same way you can buy a restaurant you’ll be able to buy a record label and run it and sign artist, and compete with other labels and get awards, Artist , become a recording singer, rapper, guitarist, pianist, Let fame rise over growing and becoming the talk of town and having your music played all thru the world of sims.
    for the athletic aspiration, be able to become a professional athlete (basketball, baseball, track, etc) actually make basketball it’s own skill and not just building fitness, or allow it to do both but it needs to be it’s own skill. Allow your sim to become a sports agent (being able to sign athletes, configure deals for sponsorship, the whole 9 yards) when it comes to the jobs.
    better jobs.

Sports Agent
    Firefighter
    president
    Criminal (but take it a step further and add being a hit man)
    basketball player
    rapper (make rapping a skill)

with the acting job you should let it branch into being the director, and overall being the best film director (make it an add on aspiration with the fame pack)

_________

better facial hair options
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Werewolves, hopefully in 2022.
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    Potion of Eternity, teens and children will have the option to be homeschooled, Genies, Werewolves, Graduate option for teens if their school performance is excellent, an option to reset a complete aspiration
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    Potion of Eternity, teens and children will have the option to be homeschooled, Genies, Werewolves, Graduate option for teens if their school performance is excellent, an option to reset a complete aspiration

Hopefully in 2022....
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • grmyaigrmyai Posts: 1 New Member
    a system to build our own apartment lots & have neighbours / tenants move in similar to the old sims games

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top