November 26th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
November 30th: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Andrea48Andrea48 Posts: 12 New Member
    What this game needs is more basegame aspirations and traits that are NOT pack related...like more hobby traits as there is only was 8 traits? And the aspirations are piddly compared to the sims 3 base game aspirations and personality traits that actually effect their personality and since your doing this update on Nov 30 you should free toddlers from their houses so we can take them places where they can interact with more toddlers and their environment and we should have a daycare profession in this game...these arent massive requests just basic
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 4,720 Member
    I would love for the Base game to have Spiral Stairs, Playable Babies, Permanent Plantsim Lifestate &
    having more than 8 household members.
    Also, not to include pets as a household member.
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 300 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    Please let Sims be able to have a date at home like in Sims 2.
    You can. I bring my sim somewhere, then call a sim for a date and go to my home. Then you follow the list of things to do. I've done it a million times. It's really a good idea when your playing serial romantic. No accidentally running into another girl friend. Ha Ha !!!
  • PikamochzoPikamochzo Posts: 1 New Member
    New city for sims to live in: Upper Simlesia with new job (miner - requires athletic skills, depletes hygiene REALLY fast), new harvestable (red cabbage), new foods (beef roulade with red cabbage and dumplings, pischinger)