Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• KaruminuKaruminu Posts: 19 Member
    Also could it be possible for our sims to paint their projects they craft at the workbench instead of them remaining plain old brown wood? Like if we wanted to paint that table we crafted white, blue, or green, we can? We can't even use the redesign tool on them!
  • Clbowman0406Clbowman0406 Posts: 9 New Member
    In real life if there was an archway into tiny area and something inside the archway, like a coffee bar, laundry, etc. we would be able to stand in the archway and make coffee or use the washer and dryer, or even a 2 tile archway for a small pantry with appliances. Can we please get this functionality :) It would be super cool if we could use an archway/door under the tallest part of a stairwell as well to make use of that 1 tile space like people do in real life with small closets and such. In my apartment we have tiny storage/coat closets that I’d consider like 1 tile spaces in game and I’m able to fully access them. I feel like my Sims deserve that freedom and that space too 🤣
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    In real life if there was an archway into tiny area and something inside the archway, like a coffee bar, laundry, etc. we would be able to stand in the archway and make coffee or use the washer and dryer, or even a 2 tile archway for a small pantry with appliances. Can we please get this functionality :) It would be super cool if we could use an archway/door under the tallest part of a stairwell as well to make use of that 1 tile space like people do in real life with small closets and such. In my apartment we have tiny storage/coat closets that I’d consider like 1 tile spaces in game and I’m able to fully access them. I feel like my Sims deserve that freedom and that space too 🤣
    That would be great for a fun playthrough I call Harry Potter and the Closet beneath the Stairs, I going to spoil the ending for you Harry defeats the true villains of the story by burning the abusive Dursleys to death, like who TF treats their own nephew like that there's a very slim chance that they might be a wizard, Imagine how quickly they would have changed their tune, if Harry turned out to be a Squib while his ugly and dumb cousin Dudley ended up as a filthy mudblood.
  • Clarity88Clarity88 Posts: 11 New Member
    These are the things I would love to see in Sims 4, in order of how exciting I personally would find them:

1. More instruments! And music related decorations like music stands. I would especially love the introduction of a harp! (A harp could be featured in a music pack or a time period pack!) An upright piano, cello, flute, clarinet, trumpet, and saxophone would also be wonderful. 😊

2. Shelves that can hold more (bigger?) things

3. Window blinds as an option for window coverings

4. Outdoor build mode items including things like a trampoline, porch swing, tree houses, lawnmower, and outdoor games for kids interacting together such as tag, playing catch, frisbee, etc.

5. More Game options for Sims to play together such as arcade games, a pool table, board games, etc.

6. Spiral staircases

7. After-school clubs, organizations, and sports for kids and teenagers (I imagine this realistically implemented as rabbit hole events, but it would be nice if they could be impacted by outfits, achievements, friends from these activities)

8. More baby nursery items in Build mode

9. Victorian and/or Medieval-inspired stuff packs

10. More off-the-grid items

11. More substance and unique gameplay for Aliens

Also: My Sims seem to be obsessed with grilling and grill more food than they could ever possibly eat. They also seem to be unable to detect when grilled food items have spoiled. Vegetarian Sims also do not recognize that grilled meat is meat, and when presented with plates of both meat and vegetarian grilled food they will choose the meat. In both cases, my Sims feel sick afterward. Some sort of patch or change to this would be nice, please.
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,034 Member
    My personal list:

1. More games to play together for sims - and not tied to a specific table (like the cards table) but that could be used for any surface or games that could be played together outside (think scrabble, board games, hopscotch, jumping ropes, frisbee, playing catch...). Some would require items, some wouldn't, they'd all fill social and fun needs.

2. More after school activities for kids (soccer, debate team, school newspaper) - tie the activities to a skill to make gaining skills easier. Have different clubs for children and teenagers.

3. Homework that build skills.

4. A family calendar that is different from the world calendar (for instance one family celebrate Winterfest, another celebrates Diwali - they can choose which holidays to ignore, as well as which traditions they ignore, the latter should be on individual level. Maybe my teen thinks talking like a pirate is stupid, but my child loves it).

5. More variation when it comes to college courses, so that your actions in college differ depending on your degree. (So final coursework for a higher robotics course would be to build a bot, for a writing course you write a book, for a literary course homework include analyzing a particular book, for an art course you paint a particular form of painting or view a particular art piece and write an article...).

6. More actions when you relax in bed or on a sunbed - like talking to each other, reading or gaming on your phone.

7. Packing crates that can be put in your inventory for saving holiday decorations or for splitting a household (normally you'd take some stuff with you if you move)

8. A new baby lifestage where a baby can do more than just be tied to a crib. To go along with this there should be more nursery items as well - including things like changing tables, play mats, new cribs, baby carriers, strollers that work.

9. More customization options for things like life spans, pregnancy lengths, season lengths. Not just short, normal or long - let me choose the number of days.

10. Shelves that can hold more (bigger?) things

11. Spiral staircases and diagonal staircases, also being able to change color of an already placed staircase.

12. That all jobs that are done in games are actual careers you can have (so you can be a handyman, a maid, a librarian, work in a museum, a pt at a gym...)
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    edited July 2021
    I think I said this in another thread but I really want an option to do your children's/teen's hair. I think it would be really sweet and would give you more of an interaction with your children.

Edit: found it
    LSM36 wrote: »
    I like the stuff you all have mentioned. Some things I want to see that I'm not sure if they should be in a kit or just a free update would be
    • Wedding/family photography. Like being able to hire a photographer for different reasons.
    • Strollers and that baby carrier thing that goes on in front of you. Because taking toddlers places is HARD and it seriously needs to be easier.
    • Idk how many people would like this, but I would like the option of being able to do my child sim's hair. For like bonding time/sentiment/moodlet. Like no negative moodlets if you don't and just bathe them, not baby getting taken away. Just an extra element to parenthood.
    • A toaster. Like we have the microwave and fridge for quick meals for kids to get themselves. But like a toaster would be cool. Especially since we don't have waffles. And that's kind of all I made in the Sims 3. Just waffles.
    • The ability to get a birth certificate whether you had a baby in create-a-sim or at home. And to assign it to a sim.
    • A small pack that just has life events. First day of school for kids, prom, high-school graduation.

Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • mrsmckenzie72315mrsmckenzie72315 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to have more relationship options such as step-children/parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, girlfriend, boyfriend, ex-wife/husband, cousin.
    Maybe burglars and a torture chamber for repomen, if the repomen try to steal my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 again they'll be losing more than fingers next time.
    Can we please get an option to select some of our inventory to put in the fridge? With the addition of cottage living and the simple living lot challenge, I'd like to be able to keep some of my produce and sell the rest. Some are not sellable in town like carrots, peas, etc. But, I can sell them from my inventory. But, I'd like an option to select how many to sell and keep the rest for recipes or put in the fridge. Right now I'm having to place the items in the world one by one and manually move them to the fridge.
    > @Clbowman0406 said:
    > Can we please get an option to select some of our inventory to put in the fridge? With the addition of cottage living and the simple living lot challenge, I'd like to be able to keep some of my produce and sell the rest. Some are not sellable in town like carrots, peas, etc. But, I can sell them from my inventory. But, I'd like an option to select how many to sell and keep the rest for recipes or put in the fridge. Right now I'm having to place the items in the world one by one and manually move them to the fridge.

Nevermind! I figured it out! If I open the fridge and then click on the number of the item in my inventory I can move some!
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited July 2021
    1.A difficulty scale. Casual, Some Challenge or Difficult.
    2. An Attraction system similar to the one in Sims 2
    3. More unique aspirations and traits that are more consequential to the sims’ personalities and not tutorials for the pack.
    4. A revision to the Emotions system that prioritizes significant emotional buffs over unnecessary environmental/decor buffs
    5. More specific activities for children, elders and teens.
    6. To be able to build our own apartments
    7. To be able to modify the worlds themselves
    8. To own, run and build hotels.
    9. Body hair
    10. More occult’s.
    11. Toggles to turn features On or Off.
  • WhaleWatcherWhaleWatcher Posts: 55 Member
    More baby stuff please! more cribs, moodlets for other people living in the house, and they can crawl, so you can play as the baby.
    I mean, if you've played sims freeplay, you know that it kinda sucks compared to the sims 4! but, I hate to admit, sims freeplay did a better job with infants!
  • a1zoeya1zoey Posts: 3 New Member
    It would be nice to see how a sim died (like in the relationship panel, a neighboring sim). Maybe under the Sim Profile?
    How about the ability to reproduce with the Grim Reaper, Nervous Subject is Grim's only canonical son, what's makes the specter family so special?
  • Amelia13Amelia13 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi there! Just so you know, I only created the account today, so idk everything about posting. Also, I don't own all packs so some may already be in existence. This is for the game to add, so it doesn't exclude those who can't get certain mods. Some may already be mods or custom content. Some current jobs I will add, but better.

Careers;
    Youtuber (follow along)
    Hairdresser
    Makeup artist
    Fashion Designer (follow along)
    Assassin (follow along)
    Criminal(follow along)

Household count;

I feel like 8 isn't enough because what if someone wanted a lot of children but pets and both parents living there? It just seems logical to add more household spaces.

Pets;

Bearded Dragons
    Rats
    Mice

Ways to get pregnant;

Accidentally
    Riskily

Pregnancy count;
    Octuplets, maybe? Of course, the household count idea above would have to be added to make this possible, but it could work, don't you think?

Control;

It would be nice if you could take control of babies to check their needs and make sure they're, you know alive. And it would be nice to take control of pets, too.

Teens should be able to get pregnant because it can happen in real life.

Bye!
    Amelia13 wrote: »
    Hi there! Just so you know, I only created the account today, so idk everything about posting. Also, I don't own all packs so some may already be in existence. This is for the game to add, so it doesn't exclude those who can't get certain mods. Some may already be mods or custom content. Some current jobs I will add, but better.

Careers;
    Youtuber (follow along)
    Hairdresser
    Makeup artist
    Fashion Designer (follow along)
    Assassin (follow along)
    Criminal(follow along)

Household count;

I feel like 8 isn't enough because what if someone wanted a lot of children but pets and both parents living there? It just seems logical to add more household spaces.

Pets;

Bearded Dragons
    Rats
    Mice

Ways to get pregnant;

Accidentally
    Riskily

Pregnancy count;
    Octuplets, maybe? Of course, the household count idea above would have to be added to make this possible, but it could work, don't you think?

Control;

It would be nice if you could take control of babies to check their needs and make sure they're, you know alive. And it would be nice to take control of pets, too.

Teens should be able to get pregnant because it can happen in real life.

Bye!

Would also love pet monkeys.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited July 2021
    Among what I would like the most would be:

- Updates to attraction and chemistry with new romantic gameplay
    - Updates that make friendships more interesting with more to do
    - More options for customized weddings
    - Italian/Greek/French/Spanish/Portuguese "Mediterranean" theme
    - Vineyards
    - London with Victorian/steampunk, newer Victorian styles
    - More romance
    - Tea set
    - Trekking somewhere such as Nepal or a new adventure
    - Medieval theme
    - Bands or performances
    - A city with a beach neighborhood such as an extended Del Sol Valley, more beaches and maybe pirates
    - Ability to extend a neighborhood or add new neighborhoods to a world
    - More suburbs
    - More family play
    - Maybe an "outback" Australian theme
    - Safari
    - More gameplay and new objects to interact with / more hobbies
    Post edited by ChampandGirlie on
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • roterorotero Posts: 1 New Member
    > @EA_Mage said:
    > Hello Simmers,
    >
    > We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.
    >
    > Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?
    >
    > Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.

(I don't know how to work this forum at all)
    >
    I REALLY want to see polyamory. Like, as a poly person I want to be able to have multiple partners without it being cheating. And not just 18+ type stuff, like a full relationship with 3+ people involved.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    1)Wine making. I loved that in Sims 3. Going to the French Town (whatever it was called) to gather the equipment and best grapes for the best wines. If wine making came back, I thinking Sims should get stronger moodlets depending on which wine is consumed. One might give the moodlet very goofy, another very flirty, etc.
    2)Spiral staircases.
    3)The ability to create ponds on your land and populate with fish.

They just released a patch with the pond tool and you can add a fishing sign to populate it with your own fish! :)
    rotero wrote: »
    > @EA_Mage said:
    > Hello Simmers,
    >
    > We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.
    >
    > Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?
    >
    > Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.

(I don't know how to work this forum at all)
    >
    I REALLY want to see polyamory. Like, as a poly person I want to be able to have multiple partners without it being cheating. And not just 18+ type stuff, like a full relationship with 3+ people involved.

I think that should be a thing, it's one thing if you cheat, but if everyone is totally cool with it then so be it, polygamy for everyone.
  • icekitten402icekitten402 Posts: 11 New Member
    plant sims seem to be needing more to them after taking time to lv up guarding then buying the stump then buying packs and packs of seeds to get the magic mood seeds just to be a plant sim that was so disappointing there was no skills that came with no trail of plants and flowers we cant even change our appearance. i think for the work a play got to put in to being one there should be something more to them then just you eat sunlight now in the sims 3 they bit more cooler. Do you plan on doing any touch ups to them in up coming updates?
    plant sims seem to be needing more to them after taking time to lv up guarding then buying the stump then buying packs and packs of seeds to get the magic mood seeds just to be a plant sim that was so disappointing there was no skills that came with no trail of plants and flowers we cant even change our appearance. i think for the work a play got to put in to being one there should be something more to them then just you eat sunlight now in the sims 3 they bit more cooler. Do you plan on doing any touch ups to them in up coming updates?

I agree, you guys could have improved upon them with Eco Lifestyle, missed opportunity I know and besides no body wants another go green save the earth pack especially since you have 2 Sims 4 packs already covering that theme, Island Living was about cleaning up the island, Eco Lifestyle was about cleaning up the environment, what's next a Captain Planet pack.
  • VoxbeeVoxbee Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to be able to create in depth adult sims in the creator. I love how with your first sim, they let you do a little bit of backstory so that you aren't coming out with a blank adult! I know we have the stat cheats and so on, but it's a very different feel to just cheat up to the backstory you want.
  • icekitten402icekitten402 Posts: 11 New Member
    i did find planting the seed and then planting a forest of them then taking good care of the forbidden trees will make you rich fast
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    These are my UPDATED possible additions to the Sims 4....
    1. Potion of "Eternal Youth", a sim drinks this and becomes eternal like a vampire. The sims age bar would say how many days the sim has lived. NOTE: A sim drinks this, they WOULD NOT turn into a vampire....
    2. A graduation option on a teenage sim's phone that's under work, IF the sim's school performance IS excellent and has a gold check mark....
    3. In CAS, under custom gender settings, an option to look pregnant by either selecting trimester one, trimester two, or trimester three OR select a sim that would begin a normal pregnancy from the start....
    4. An option to reset a sim's aspirations....
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top