Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S.O.S. (Sims On Survivor)/TS3 Interactive Reality Show/Finale Part Two/Winner Is Revealed

x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
edited May 2019 in Off Topic Chat
This will be a Survivor-like interactive reality show.

If you do not know the rules of the game, then please go here- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_(franchise)

Just some quick notes about the format of the game

1. Exile Island and Hidden Immunity Idols will be in the game. Here is how those things will work
a. There is a password to find an idol which is hidden somewhere in the Internet.
b. If you find the password, you may privately message me on this site with the password, and you shall get the password. Remember that I said the words "privately message" meaning if you e-mail me the password, it will not count.
c. If you go to Exile Island, you will have a hint to find the password.
d. You do not need to be at Exile Island to find a hidden immunity idol as it will be hidden in camp. Exile Island is only for having a clue.
e. You can tell other people about the clue if you trust them enough.
f. There will be different passwords for different tribes.
2. There will be a final two this season. Just telling you that in advance.
3. Everybody is a jury member this season. Even the first person voted out will participate in the jury.
4. Diary room entries are allowed but action diary room entries are forbidden at certain points of the game.
5. There will no reward challenges this season.

If you do not know about interactive reality shows, then they are reality shows where everything your sim does will be decided on by their creator.
BTW, call me Jake.
Post edited by x_MG_x on

Comments