Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OH MY!!!

PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
I haven't been able to play the game in so long that I had no clue what all had been added. I was given Cats and Dogs for my birthday which was the day of the release but I wasn't able to play it. My laptop would over heat each time I tried to play. I got it fixed now. Turns out I just needed to clean it better but I have been seriously have with drawls!!! I literally hit the floor when I saw that we could mark a played house as unplayed!!! I know it is just me being the odd but lovable strange me but there was things I didn't do when setting up my master save file because I didn't want all these green plumbobs over houses that were nothing but random townies that had a small and brief part in my sims life. Didn't want to remove them from the game either because I wanted them to go and find their own happiness. I haven't had a chance to see what all is new in game as of yet but I'm looking forward to seeing it all. Especially the new roofs!!!

LOL Here I was all distraught about all the sims I've lost when my friend reformatted my hard drive and I love everything. I'm still very upset and beating around the bush to remake my master file but now I can make my game more to what I wanted!!!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
Post edited by PsychoSimXX on

Comments

• SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    LOL. I'm happy to hear you are back playing!

Yes, the new features for played and unplayed; priority families and "disposable" families, and also the culling tool are some things I'm really really happy about.

I like how now that I can press a button, all the sims that I'm tracking will be in one tab and the others out of the way.
    You are gonna have a blast. lol
    My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    Glad you're back, yeah the new bits are always nice to come back to, I have sims I switch between unplayed and played here and there with a small group that is always safe. That's the worst when your computer gets reformatted just try and recreate things in little groups eventually it'll be back to normal. Shinya would not let you give up mmhmm heh
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Yep I'm super excited now!!! I'm remaking the sims I lost and I'm just about done with Shinya. Some of them I'll redo as time goes on as I want them to be introduce into the story I was writing. (Yeah I have to rewrite that to. For my friend who builds computers sure don't know the difference between refresh and reset.) I'm trying to optimistic about it all and looking for the good in all of it. Some I have to force but it gets easier when I find things that are new that I've been wanting badly. As I write I'm going to try to not be so much of perfectionist and try my hardest to get over my own insecurities. It's hard but I can't let my mother ghost bring me down after I've come so far since her passing last April.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    I'm sorry for your loss, but that's right keep on smiling and trying what makes you happy it'll come together in whatever way it needs to and you'll enjoy it. Looking forward to what you share. Also maybe if you wait till your pal is asleep you can write reset in small words on the forehead and refresh in big letters elsewhere so the difference is obvious...maybe ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited February 2018
    Thanks!!! LOL He don't spend the night often but that's a good idea!!! I'll have to remember that!!!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´