Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How much time do you spend on the forum per week?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    10 or more
    One of my Windows is always open on The Sims Forums, even when I'm doing other things. Which means I'm rarely if ever off the forums.

This is me lately too, after not being much on the forum for months (took a break from sims as well). I am mostly a lurker/reader, don't really post that much.

• Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    5-6 hours
    keekee53 wrote: »
    Wow this is sad but I do check the forums when I get up and sometimes right before bed. Also if I am waiting around mid day for something, I will check in as well.

me too! :) I would . I check several different sims groups/forums because sims 4 is a large part of my life :)<3@keekee53
  • Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    5-6 hours
    My actual time added up here is probably more like 1-3 hours per day, but....because I check it so many times I went higher.
  • Options
    LoversHovelLoversHovel Posts: 35 Member
    8-9 hours
    Pushing around 2 hours a day so I can ascend to "posting worthy" status. It'll probably drop to 1 hour a week after that.
    Choose life, because life chose you to experience it.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    6-7 hours
    It's either non at all, or an hour or so each day, which is entirely too much. :p
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    5-6 hours
    I'm not entirely sure I am guilty of leaving and thinking of something else I want to look at then coming back and leaving again only to repeat the process so the forums get loaded up a lot...lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png