Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Game Pack ♥♥♥ What Could It BE? ♥♥☻Announced It's Jungle Adventure☻♥♥♥

TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
What Will It BE????????? <3<3<3:D:D:D
Post edited by TEXASTWANGTONYA on

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    You should retitle this thread. People may be upset when they read it thinking that you have the teaser and it turns out that you don't.
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited January 2018
    Misleading title <_<
  • Lonely182Lonely182 Posts: 1 New Member
    Indeed you should redo the title.
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    My Bad............ Sorry To Upset Anyone............
    I Certainly Would Not Have Anymore INFO On A New Game Pack Than Anyone Else......... SO I Changed The Title............ ;)
    I Certainly Would Not Have Anymore INFO On A New Game Pack Than Anyone Else......... SO I Changed The Title............ ;)

The teaser suggests something like a Mayan jungle adventure with a skeleton curse. I hope it's true because I would love an adventure pack.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Still have my fingers crossed for an announcement this Tuesday so that it comes out in the middle of February :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Swinging on a vine, mango. Just kidding *laughing* I hope it's an Adventure/Vacation-themed game pack.
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    Hey @TEXASTWANGTONYA! I’m not sure if it’s an adventure pack with exploration possibilities... Or if it’s an adventure pack that includes magic (my only reason is the skeleton in the teaser). I never played world adventures in previous games so I’m not sure what to expect.
    Hey @TEXASTWANGTONYA! I’m not sure if it’s an adventure pack with exploration possibilities... Or if it’s an adventure pack that includes magic (my only reason is the skeleton in the teaser). I never played world adventures in previous games so I’m not sure what to expect.

I don't connect skeletons with magic. The explorer sim turns into a skeleton but we don't know why or how.
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

I don't connect skeletons with magic. The explorer sim turns into a skeleton but we don't know why or how.

ok ... maybe a curse? What do you think?
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

ok ... maybe a curse? What do you think?

I hope it's a curse if you make a mistake while exploring somewhere. Can you imagine coming home from vacation and having to explain to the wife why you're a skeleton.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

I expect GP 7 to be coming out this Summer though still waiting to find out about GP 6.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Still have my fingers crossed for an announcement this Tuesday so that it comes out in the middle of February :D

So do I.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

So do I.

I hope so to maybe sooner
    more for sim kids and more drama please

Hopefully we 'll know as soon as next week.
    edited February 2018
    <3<3<3 Well Here It Is..... Saw It 2 Days Ago..... Jungle Adventure <3<3<3
    Sims Community Link About The New Pack JUNGLE ADVENTURE
    What Do Ya'll Think??????? I Am Excited!! :D:D:D:D<3<3<3
    PrwjUkt.png
    DESCRIPTION: Explore a unique wilderness landscape, revealing a temple, jungle obstacles, cursed relics and treasures. Experience the culture and customs of Selvadorada, from devouring local eats to learning spicy new dance moves!

KEY FEATURES

Venture to Selvadorada. Travel to Selvadorada a new destination where your Sims can befriend locals at the cantina or purchase essential survival gear. Your Sims can try traditional foods, dance to new music, practice native customs and shop for authentic décor. Dress your Sims in local fashion from outfits full of colourful patterns to durable clothing suitable for the jungle!
    Explore the jungle. Sims gear up in hiking attire and prepare for danger as they trek deep into the jungle, revealing hidden pools, ancient artifact sites and ruins. Beware of natural dangers and obstacles (from deadly bees to poisonous spiders) that will surely keep your Sims on their toes!
    Discover a hidden temple. Your Sims will be pleasantly surprised with what they’ll find when they stumble upon a unique temple. Venture into the mysterious rooms where Sims may find priceless relics, great treasures or doom! Have your Sims visit again to experience new challenges and uncover different treasures or traps.
    Collect ancient artifacts. Uncover hidden items as Sims seek out ancient artifacts and mysterious relics. Sims can excavate and examine these precious objects closely at the archeology table, determining their quality, but watch out for fakes!
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    So looking forward to this. I'm excited to hear more.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

I hope it will be exciting and dangerous for those of us who are looking for danger and excitement and a nice place to relax and meet the locals for those looking for a relaxing place to visit. Eat new foods and learn a new dance and chill in the jungle.