Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CASTING CALL ~ The Selection Challenge ~ Happily Ever After || CLOSES FEB 14

2...Next

Comments

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    edited February 2018
    HXzkX3g.png

Name: Jolene Myrick
    Town: San Myshuno
    Aspiration: Big Happy Family
    Traits: Domestic; Outgoing, Evil, Genius
    Tell us a little bit yourself:
    There's not much to tell about me. I grew up in poverty. My mother took care of us, that's me and my four sisters. My dad tried his best to feed us but eventually, he decided to join the army. He didn't come home alive after his first mission. My mom then had to work three jobs and my oldest sister took care of us. She didn't like it so we were free to do whatever we wanted.
    I was still in high school when I decided to never live in poverty my whole life. My grades weren't the best so I had to find another way to get out of my situation. After graduation, I met this guy. He was older than me. Much older. He was 78 years old. But he was rich. He fell in love with me and I married him. He died two years later and I inherited all his fortune.
    Now that my finacial problems are solved I can focus on what's really important in life: love. With my new earned wealth it was hard to trust most men. My heart was broken many times, maybe too many times? No, it only made me stronger. From the outside it looks like I got a heart of ice.
    Have I mentioned yet that I ALWAYS get what I want? *evil grin*
    Why did you apply?
    I want to find the love of my life, found a family and live happily ever after. I can hear my inner clock ticking so I need to hurry up a bit. So, why not take the chance and join here?
    oCDspCm.jpg
    I saw too late that another woman already wears the same dress in the same color :s If it bothers you, you can change it to green :)

CC: Eyes

You can find her under snuffi14 "Myrick - Updated". Yeah, I forgot something again... :D
  • Xylorta-XVXylorta-XV Posts: 234 Member
    I’ll make another too!
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Oh, looks like we've got more than i realised. I'll let someone else make one.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited February 2018
    giselle_duval.png

Name: Giselle Duvall
    Town: Originally Windenburg, now San Myshuno
    Aspiration: Chef
    Traits: Cheerful, Goofball, Dance Machine

Tell us a little bit yourself: I am an only child, but come from a big family with extended cousins and uncles and Grandmama. Oh, there are so many of us. We are one big happy family, even when my Uncle Maurice and Aunt Genevieve are not getting along. Then, Mama will serve the secret family dish and everyone will smile and laugh and everything bad is forgotten.

I live and dream of food and love. All of my life, my Mama, has kept the love of food in the family. Food settles arguments, food makes you happy, food is for celebrating and food is love. What better job than to be a chef and make everyone be happy and fall in love? That is my plan. To open a chain of restaurants that will be happy and open and full of love. A romantic, candlelit corner for that couple in love, and a large table for the boisterous family that needs two high chairs for their growing family. All will be welcome.

Why did you apply? Even though I love food and family, it is no fun just making food for one. I now live in San Myshuno away from my family who live in Windenburg. I often eat alone or sample food at the many food stalls in the city. I long to make food for a special someone. And so, I am looking for someone to share my love of food....adventure...life....love. It is my hope that I can woo the Prince with my award-wining dish and in so doing win a place in his heart. I know that food and love are forever entwined, and what better way to win the Prince than through his appetite? Bon Appetit!
  • Pema22Pema22 Posts: 217 Member
    edited February 2018
    I9yLUuG.png
    Name: Yesenia Larimore
    Town: Windenburg
    Aspiration: 'The One'
    Traits: Romantic, Cheerful, Loves the Outdoors

Background: Yesenia is your small-town country girl. She is a free soul who grew up in a large, loving family. Very happy-go-lucky, Yesenia finds happiness in the small things like morning dew, the great outdoors and clear skies. However behind her content facade, she has always yearned for something more, to live a little and get out of her small town...

Why did she apply: Although she is only a simple florist, Yesenia has always had big dreams... and a crush on the Prince since she first saw him on the TV. A hopeless romantic, she couldn't quite give up her dream of loving the Prince, and when she heard of the Selection her many sisters urged her to apply- and she was more than happy to do so!

Hair CC Link: aharris00britney.tumblr.com/post/166518075386/sophia-hair-bow-earrings-hair-bgc-18-ea-colors
    edited February 2018
    pw4UjhK.png
    Name: Luella 'Lulu' Feng
    Town: San Myshuno
    Aspiration: 'The One'
    Traits: Snob, Hot-headed, Outgoing

Background: If the name Luella Feng sounds familiar to you, then you probably are thinking of her father, CEO of Feng Industries, the billion dollar company that makes many shudder intimidation. Cue Luella, living off of her parents success and lavished in riches, fame and a luxurious lifestyle. Yes, she is definitely spoilt, not to mention a brat, but deep inside she is a confused young girl who wants to make her own name for herself, and stop living in other people's shadows.

Why did she apply: Big surprise, it was her father's idea! After a huge scandal was made public that heavily damaged the Feng Industries name, her father managed to weasel his darling Lulu into the Selection. He hoped it would show the Feng's in a more positive light and better their reputation, but Luella secretly hoped the Prince would see past all her riches, her family name and be the person Luella could open up to and fall in love with. She wanted this more than anything money could buy her. And to the others girls, be warned, Lulu always gets her way.

Hair CC Link: http://wildlyminiaturesandwich.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/noemi-hair.html
    All the entries are super fantastic!
  • pinkblusherpinkblusher Posts: 5 New Member
    Leonor Rama.png

TOWN: Willow Creek
    ASPIRATION: Friend of the world
    TRAITS: Good, Snob, Cheerful
    A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF: Hi, I am Leonor. I am pretty simple and I don't have much to talk about. I have two older sisters that are just perfect and the amazing example. My mom has always taught us to be ladies so we are. I think the world is beautiful and I want to explore it more. I love everyone, even the poor (even though my mom doesn't like it). My dream is to be friends with everyone, have a big happy family, and have a soulmate. I want to be a stay at home mom, like my mother, but I still have a bachelors in biology.
    WHY DID I APPLY: I realize that I might have been spoiled and I usually get what I want. I think that a competition that is not rigged will be perfect because if I win, I know it will be fair and square. I also want to meet the love of my life (most of my boyfriends have just wanted my money). And of course, I want to meet all kinds of different women to be friends with.
    edited February 2018
    I'm so excited for this to start
    especially with the names... Lori, Leonor, Anora, Elanova, Minerva, Marcella, Luella, Anabella, Isabelle, Giselle- they all are kind of similar and I can already feel myself getting very confused!! :D
    Post edited by Pema22 on
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Downloading the girls and their CC and getting things underway #excited!!!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    Yay!!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @pinkblusher - what is your origin ID? I can't find your sim
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited February 2018
    Btw @Kamio how's the baby growing going?! I just reread the thread and realized you're expecting ( i know i'm super late) Congrats one the new lil one!!
    The Challenge is up! Check it out here!!! I've worked on the prequels for now and expect it in drips and drabs my little boy made an early appearance late last week :smiley:

Forever Starts Somwhere ~ a Selection Challenge
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Congrats!!!!!
    @Kamio - Congrats on the birth of your son! What a lovely surprise!
    How're things going? any updates?
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Not really. I am well and truly in to the 4th generation now.

Julius x Skye
    Nicholas x Cadence
    Nicholas x ??? :wink:
    And a son I won’t name yet.

I’ve thought about doing a 1 Chapter summation or some newspaper clippings to show how it all ended. Maybe a few Simstagram posts?

Motivation is still a little off. I was really inspired in this and I’m still struggling to tell a happily ever after story...when my own “story” is still so messy.
    Kamio wrote: »
    Not really. I am well and truly in to the 4th generation now.

Julius x Skye
    Nicholas x Cadence
    Nicholas x ??? :wink:
    And a son I won’t name yet.

I’ve thought about doing a 1 Chapter summation or some newspaper clippings to show how it all ended. Maybe a few Simstagram posts?

Motivation is still a little off. I was really inspired in this and I’m still struggling to tell a happily ever after story...when my own “story” is still so messy.

I understand. I just miss you and your stories and I want to be supportive. If you wanna talk, I'm here.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I love the picture of Logan and his girl :love:

I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited January 2019
    oops, thought this was a new casting call for some reason.
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »

I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to.

I guess Kamio means my Logan and your Valhalla ^^