Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animations/Poses Requests?

Comments

• Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    your make-up ad poses look really sweet!

I have some more poses I'll need in the future, I hope you could help me out with them? xD
    No rush though. I have to shot about 20 other chapters before...
  • Options
    allharlowseveallharlowseve Posts: 107 Member
    @simuelle Once I'm caught up on my requests I'll likely do that! @candycottonchu Glad you like them! Yeah definitely, they will be ready much later though
  • Options
    Don't worry! I don't want to bother you.
    It would just be nice to have someone to ask, if you need that one specific pose, that you cannot find anywhere but absolutely must have xD
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Ugh I feel your pain @candycottonchu. That's where my.., ahem, eclectic mix of poses came from. I mean some of them I can understand--my floating-Sim poses were very specific--but some of them? It's like, does nobody have a teenage bullying victim at all? Thankfully, we have the amazing @allharlowseve to the rescue! (Seriously though, thanks so much.)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    @lillibattenberg Lolol no I completely understand, that's why I wanted to offer up my help. It's crazy just how many people were interested though! I'm so glad I can help! So I'm hoping to release Annadenise/Rae Simlish request either tonight or tomorrow and then I'll be starting work on your requests! Sorry it took so long, there were just so many requests!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @allharlowseve Hey, you're actually taking way less time than I thought you were, and even at my expected speed you'd still have them done way before I needed them! You may have inspired me to give this posemaking thing a go myself...
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    Hey guys so just to get caught up on the Pose Requests I already have in the works, I’m going to be closing requests for a bit! I will let everyone know when they’re re-open and I’m hoping they won’t be closed wrong, but I really need to get caught up on the requests I already have! Hope you all had a great day!

If you've already gotten your request in and I've agreed to do it, your poses will still be made don't worry! I'm just closing off to get any more at this time!
  • Options
    Hey @Annadenise I just wanted to let you know I was only able to make the 1st and 3rd. I know you really wanted the 1st and 2nd and I did initially make the 1st and second poses, but sadly the second one completely broke after I had put about an hour of work into it and I really haven't had the time to redo it, I'm so sorry! And for the 1st pose, I couldn't fit two toddlers on the lap so there is only one toddler. But they are being released today. Very sorry if you don't like them! I really did try my best, for some reason fate/destiny whatever just was not on my side.
  • Options
    sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    Hey @Annadenise I just wanted to let you know I was only able to make the 1st and 3rd. I know you really wanted the 1st and 2nd and I did initially make the 1st and second poses, but sadly the second one completely broke after I had put about an hour of work into it and I really haven't had the time to redo it, I'm so sorry! And for the 1st pose, I couldn't fit two toddlers on the lap so there is only one toddler. But they are being released today. Very sorry if you don't like them! I really did try my best, for some reason fate/destiny whatever just was not on my side.

I saw them before I came here, I LOVE THEM. Thank you so much. You did a fantastic job. Thank you again.

• Options
    @Annadenise I'm soo glad you like them! I was so worried <3
  • Options
    sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    @Annadenise I'm soo glad you like them! I was so worried <3

No need to be worried. If you couldn't do it, then hey, it wasn't meant to be at this time. <3
  • Options
    Hey all! I thought I'd post an updated chart!
    ScreenShot20180311at.png
    I'm currently working on @lillibattenberg and @LyricSimsz15 Various Story-Telling Poses!
  • Options
    Ooh, I'm so excited!
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm looking forward to them! :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    SomeoneForgetableSomeoneForgetable Posts: 209 Member
    I hope we can get previews of this too, I love looking at your content!
    2nte6j4.png
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @LyricSimsz15 Hey love how does this look for pose 1?
    ScreenShot20180313at.png

And unless directly stated do you want the Sims to be talking in their poses? Like for Pose 4 of Sim A sitting up on the bunk looking down, do you want her to be talking or just looking sad?
  • Options
    @LyricSimsz15 Hey love how does this look for pose 1?
    ScreenShot20180313at.png

And unless directly stated do you want the Sims to be talking in their poses? Like for Pose 4 of Sim A sitting up on the bunk looking down, do you want her to be talking or just looking sad?

That looks great! :) For Pose 4 i just wanted Sim A looking sad.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Hello everyone, I've finished @LyricSimsz15 Pose Requests! Available for download here:
    all-harlows-eve.tumblr.com/post/171970550308/cabin-fever-a-story-telling-pose-pack-download

I'm now working on the poses for @lillibattenberg
  • Options
    Hey! So i'm about to release the chapter of my story with the poses, and i thought i'd show them to you :)
    qeu2dWA.png
    ivInNTV.png
    Z1Ogmbl.png
    1mPcOTQ.png
    fgjVhs9.png
    mkyY76N.png
    CO3d25g.png
    HFrmdQq.png
    (If you're wondering why the guy has skeleton face paint on, the SimLit is based on a video game i like and the character is a skeleton. The two girls are my original characters.)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Hey! So i'm about to release the chapter of my story with the poses, and i thought i'd show them to you :)
    qeu2dWA.png
    ivInNTV.png
    Z1Ogmbl.png
    1mPcOTQ.png
    fgjVhs9.png
    mkyY76N.png
    CO3d25g.png
    HFrmdQq.png
    (If you're wondering why the guy has skeleton face paint on, the SimLit is based on a video game i like and the character is a skeleton. The two girls are my original characters.)

That's amazing! It looks great :) I'm so glad they worked out for you
  • Options
    Hey! I finally got a chance to put one of your poses into my story! It just fits so perfect!
    29.03.18_22-36-01.png
    Here is the full chapter, if you're interested.
    Thank you again for your great work!
  • Options
    BROWNS5188BROWNS5188 Posts: 2 New Member
    omg these poses look so good. are you taking more requests?
  • Options
    @BROWNS5188 Hello love, thank you so much for your kind words! Technically no I'm not taking any requests right now simply for the fact that I have so many I need to catch up on. Feel free to explain your request though and I can definitely add it to my list :) I just can't guarantee when it'll be done by
  • Options
    BROWNS5188BROWNS5188 Posts: 2 New Member
    @allharlowseve Thank you! Is it fine if I request 2 poses? If so, i'd like to request a pose where two people are hugging, but one of them are trying to push them away as it's forced, (hope that makes sense?) and the other is just a single pose on a bed, where they're holding their head, like they woke up from a dream. Sorry if you don't understand, i suck at explaining :/
    Thank you in advance though and take your time! <3 <3
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Hi everyone, can anyone link me to an archery pose please. :)