Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please improve the texture of the washing machine buttons.

I find the washing machine super cool, beautiful and everything! The problem is the quality of the button textures. Even when the camera is a little distant you can see that the texture is a bit bad. This is all the more evident when you notice the texture of the area circled in red, which is very good, but the button on the side clearly has a rather bad texture.

Would it be possible to make a slight improvement in this texture to make the washing machine look a bit better? @SimGuruGraham

4Q3SjOn.jpg
8GFX8Ct.jpg

tenor.gif

Comments

• AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    They look fine to me.

What they could improve is the machine doors. Like have them be a complete circle.

Who even looks this closely at tiny buttons?
  • celipoesiascelipoesias Posts: 433 Member
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    They look fine to me.

What they could improve is the machine doors. Like have them be a complete circle.

Who even looks this closely at tiny buttons?

The door is a circle, the point is that the game obeys a certain amount of polygons, so there will never be a fully circular 3D object without square parts.

And well, I noticed the buttons did not it? It was the first thing I noticed when I used the washing machine, that the texture had a poor quality compared to the rest of the machine.

If I created this publication, it is to try to get an improvement, even if simple, to an object of the game. ;)o:)
    tenor.gif
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Well tbh, it looked bad even in the teaser they released at the beginning. So clearly they had no shame and didn’t see it as a problem.

My guess is until blogs pick it up the way they did the toddler ball-pit and it snowballs, this is what we’ll be stuck with. Social media is always holding companies accountable lol.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I agree the textures aren’t the best.
    Exactly. The texture could be significantly better. That would help.
    tenor.gif
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    My sister couldn't even get through the trailer after seeing these buttons. :lol:
    Terra wrote: »
    My sister couldn't even get through the trailer after seeing these buttons. :lol:

Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha!
    tenor.gif
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Unlike the nightmare fuel that was the ballpit, this bad texture isn't as bad.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png