Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Prom social event for teens mod

Hi! A prom mod has been made long time ago by brittpinkiesims. I read it is working after the latest pack too. I'd like to download that mod but when I go to brittpinkiesims page and click on the prom mod (or any other of her mods) I arrive at an error page where a grey cat stands on keytrokes...O.O Does anybody else has this problem or is it my computer? Or her page has some problems? From where else or how can I download her prom mod? Thanks in advance!

http://brittpinkiesims.tumblr.com/Downloads --> this is her site with the downloads

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    Hi @Vikimicike unfortunately, she hosted her own downloads and has disabled them so they are not available elsewhere with a few exceptions. Another Simmer, konansock has permission to update some of her mods: Slumber Party; Bachelor Party; Fashion Career; Funeral Mod; Graduation Mod; and Harry Potter Traits. You can find those downloads on his blog here: https://konansock.tumblr.com/post/167305407113/brittanys-mods-fixed I have sent them a message to see if they can help with the Prom Mod and I will let you know if I get an answer.
    Hello again @Vikimicike, I heard back from konansock and they said to keep an eye on their site. They have plans to update Prom but, couldn't say when.
  • VikimicikeVikimicike Posts: 65 Member
    Thank you @Bananas_45 for the infos! :)
    No problem!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @Bananas_45 I think Rex has updated some of Britanny's Mods?
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee Rex's tumblr address is konansock. Sorry for the confusion!
  • RfondeurRfondeur Posts: 2 New Member
    simfileshare(.)net/folder/21699/ this is the SFS link to her mods if you guys still wanted it :smile:
  • jbt18jbt18 Posts: 41 Member
    I am also interested in downloaded the prom mod. However, I don't have the best laptop to play the sims and i am trying to keep my downloads to a minimum. I only have a couple of CC and the only mods i have on my game is Road to Fame, Drunk mod, Rustic Wedding Stuff Pack, and the modeling career. Would adding another mod like the prom mod be pushing it? I ruined my last computer by downloading a whole bunch of mods for the Sims 4 thinking that it could handle it. I don't want to do that again.
  • TreebrookeTreebrooke Posts: 80 Member
    mods aren't the big issue with space other cc like hair/clothes/furniture seems to be(in my experience anyway) so I think you should be fine.
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    are These three mods: Baby shower, prom and slumber party
    updated with the get famous patch?

does somoene play with these mods after the patch, because Simvip doesnt have these
    three mods listed #confused
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    PreCiious wrote: »
    are These three mods: Baby shower, prom and slumber party
    updated with the get famous patch?

does somoene play with these mods after the patch, because Simvip doesnt have these
    three mods listed #confused

Hello @PreCiious
    Many mods were broken by the Get Famous patch due to the Python update. Brittpinkie isn’t updating her mods any more, so they may not be updated. I don’t think that they are listed as being updated by another simmer on the broken/ updated mods thread also,but you could check
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950909/broken-updated-mods-python-terrain-update-get-famous-nov-18#latest
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    couldnt find it.... the list is too long, but thanks anyway.... I think i have to accept, that these events are gone, hopefully someone could make it possible again with a pool party event which is outdated since 2014, but only time will tell...
    god why :neutral: though....
    I thought seasons might be working, but these Holiday Events are just checklist for your own Sims to dooo....
    Man its been for years....
    :/ :'(