March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion Gameplay Style: Favorite things to do with University?

Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
University gave us pillow fights, the hang out interaction, new careers and unlimited parties! What are some of your favorite ways to spend the best years of your sims' lives?
Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]

Comments

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Well if I start things in uni, mostly studying and skilling. When I send sims from the second generation on, I usually have them do whatever they want. Going bowling with friends, on a lot of dates, hanging out with their dorm mates. A lot of social stuff, they also throw some parties.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Some of my sims join sororities, some romance their professors for better grades and I have one sim right now who just joined the secret society. Mostly I use the time to build and max skills and make friends and may be meet their future spouse.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    The music instruments! I think the drums, guitar and bass came from that pack.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • Francais411Francais411 Posts: 34 Member
    My favorite thing is studying, finals, having a campus, the cafe workers, college homework, going around campus, and the whole young adult age.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited March 2018
    Academic tasks (skills, term paper, assignments, going to class, finals), living in dorms, making friends (and meeting their potential spouse).
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    I try to find my Sims their future spouse while they are YAs, so my Sims are really social around the campus.
  • 2tcn2tcn Posts: 58 Member
    edited March 2018
    Group study is really neat, as well as writing term papers. If you earn enough money you can put some ridiculous things in your dorm room. I've always enjoyed levelling up in the Natural Science career, but of course that comes after Uni :smile:
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    I love making student clubs. Basically these are greek houses, but with additional requirements for joining (like having bronze badges, owning hobby lot membership cards or simple tasks like "must have swam in the ocean", "must own a pet"). These clubs are often fierce rivals with each other. Old established clubs sometimes buy vacation homes for semester break, as vacationing between the semesters is something I enjoy when playing my young adults.

Studying isn't a priority. My students act out a lot and aren't shy when it comes to romance. Oftentimes I wish the pink/red hearts would reset upon leaving uni just like they do when the teens grow up. A little less than half the students only come to find a future wife/husband and drop out after two years.