October 23 - A small but important update for Mac, here the details!
October 22 - Get ready to go to school with The Sims 4 Discover University Expansion Pack! >> Click here for the orientation video.
October 18 - Take a look at the Friday Highlight and discover some awesim discussions! Click me!
October 10 - A new The Sims 4 update is ready for you on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Details here

The Plums: An ISBI - Looking for B baby names

ShadamiShadami Posts: 2,953 Member
do17xNj.png

Hey everyone. Shadami here!
I want to tell you a little bit about this sims-lit. It is an ISBI challenge which I found through Lynnwood's updated for sims 4 challenge . It was the first challenge I decided to try from the forums, and it is the first sims-lit I've ever attempted to do. So I have a pretty special attachment to these characters I suppose. They're silly, and it has been a ton of fun. As a result of the firsts though, the progression of my writing style I think is pretty evident as you read through.
As I've gone along I've tried to improve the look of my word press, and the look of the cover images for each part. It is still very much a work in progress, but I hope despite the imperfections of it, that it is still incredibly enjoyable to read.

This is a link to the Table of Contents for the story on my blog: ToC Here. But if you look below I am creating Chapter title banners that if clicked on will go directly to each chapters table of contents page without the intermission posts. Intermission posts are side things; like interviews with the characters, and updates on the townies. I've attempted to make the site itself easily navigatable but If you click the spoiler below each Chapter banner there are links to each of the parts for the chapter. Just click the pictures.

I will continue to work on improving as I go, and feedback is always appreciated. Thank you for reading, and as always.
Happy simming!

b0yEqn2.png

9EhHaB9.png
xiLj9L9.png jOvdXvI.png
egZ7wNR.png 83jYzfF.png
Gum3p6p.png juysJAW.png
oS38HAY.png CSLXh7E.png
AvzH90W.png FAEWLs0.png
i2nN9MT.png QnuIyTX.png
zwBIakB.png aAH6MK6.png

GX2yoSR.png
PkXVR7I.pngZIvwhE3.pngoY2FNnq.pngCHrYSdU.pngwbmCZKB.pngRgH4iok.png35NXhs4.pngepb0FfZ.pngf8MGPJg.pngvFnF4TK.pngEafF0wn.pngKxPFGG5.pngC7DVU6u.png04nbnyM.pngsK80Rhp.pngwcBcGfz.pngbKKVpON.pngFDa4LUM.pngcCIFFXG.png3sgyC6i.png8ImiMIZ.pngVegpfC7.pngKa8yu8p.pngBWPuRij.pngpxN3YNu.pngQQ0q1j0.pngCgl9ZVC.pngXHpo1i1.png

Intermissions:
Release Times: Nothing scheduled. It will be updated whenever I have new pictures to update the story with.

Current help me/interact with the story question: Generation B is starting soon and I'm going to need a list of potential names for Ambrosias children.

Ideas and suggestions on things for Ambrosias restaurant.

Thanks for reading!
Post edited by Shadami on

Comments