Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Plums: An ISBI - Looking for B baby names

ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
do17xNj.png

Release Schedule: Mondays when I have a part ready!

Hey everyone. Shadami here!
I want to tell you a little bit about this sims-lit. It is an ISBI challenge which I found through Lynnwood's updated for sims 4 challenge . It was the first challenge I decided to try from the forums, and it is the first sims-lit I've ever attempted to do. So I have a pretty special attachment to these characters I suppose. They're silly, and it has been a ton of fun. As a result of the firsts though, the progression of my writing style I think is pretty evident as you read through.
As I've gone along I've tried to improve the look of my word press, and the look of the cover images for each part. It is still very much a work in progress, but I hope despite the imperfections of it, that it is still incredibly enjoyable to read.

This is a link to the Table of Contents for the story on my blog: ToC Here. But if you look below I am creating Chapter title banners that if clicked on will go directly to each chapters table of contents page without the intermission posts. Intermission posts are side things; like interviews with the characters, and updates on the townies. I've attempted to make the site itself easily navigatable but If you click the spoiler below each Chapter banner there are links to each of the parts for the chapter. Just click the pictures.

I will continue to work on improving as I go, and feedback is always appreciated. Thank you for reading, and as always.
Happy simming!

Founding Generation! Antwan

b0yEqn2.png
5fCVVUd.png LxHRZsP.png u2PQGbZ.png TUpUVwf.png: aTXk227.png: BtOMTAj.png srSEb2f.png taKd1a7.png 98CXGRg.png l1GyQln.png ZvUR5Yb.png fJ6vAYI.png TX6kjIo.png

9EhHaB9.png
xiLj9L9.png jOvdXvI.png
egZ7wNR.png 83jYzfF.png
Gum3p6p.png juysJAW.png
oS38HAY.png CSLXh7E.png
AvzH90W.png FAEWLs0.png
i2nN9MT.png QnuIyTX.png
zwBIakB.png aAH6MK6.png

GX2yoSR.png
PkXVR7I.pngZIvwhE3.pngoY2FNnq.pngCHrYSdU.pngwbmCZKB.pngRgH4iok.png35NXhs4.pngepb0FfZ.pngf8MGPJg.pngvFnF4TK.pngEafF0wn.pngKxPFGG5.pngC7DVU6u.png04nbnyM.pngsK80Rhp.pngwcBcGfz.pngbKKVpON.pngFDa4LUM.pngcCIFFXG.png3sgyC6i.png8ImiMIZ.pngVegpfC7.pngKa8yu8p.pngBWPuRij.pngpxN3YNu.pngQQ0q1j0.pngCgl9ZVC.pngXHpo1i1.png

Intermissions:
Generation One! The A generation - Ambrosia

GGoPIjL.png
wqSeCeD.png KPV3zqj.png
m9d7osz.png Rkz6y42.png
xc6LHmf.png oXngR5K.png
l94RQCk.png 3KsGibI.png

Thanks for reading!
Post edited by Shadami on

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited June 2020
    Current Generation Community Help!

Name Suggestions for Ambrosia's Future Children
    Girls:
    • Brandy
    • Brie
    • Becca
    • Belinda
    • Bernadette
    • Benita
    • Beth (suggested twice)
    • Billie Jean
    • Betsy
    • Brooklyn
    • Bella
    • Bria
    • Brianna
    • Blair
    • Bethany
    • Brynn
    • Bailey
    • Bernice
    • Bianca
    • Bonnie
    • Burgandy
    • Brittany
    • Becky
    • Brenda
    • Barb/Barbara
    • Beatrice
    • Bertha
    Boys:
    • Basil
    • Benedict
    • Barrett
    • Bernard
    • Bae
    • Beau
    • Billy Joe
    • Brett(suggested twice)
    • Blake
    • Bentley
    • Brayden
    • Brandon
    • Brendan
    • Bradley
    • Beckett
    • Baxter
    • Benjamin
    • Bishop
    • Bobby
    • Buddy
    • Brody
    • Bill
    • Barnaby
    • Brock
    • Bart
    • Biff
    • Blade
    • Borneo
    • Barry

Restaurant Name Suggestions:
    edited June 2020
    My Goals for Ambrosia
    • Own a Restaurant
    • Go to the gym to keep up connection with Antwan
    • Invite the siblings over often
    • Have at least 1 Boy (to become heir)
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Just caught up. I wrote a longer response on your site, but this was so much fun! Really excited for the next chapter! :smiley:
    Well it'll likely be out tomorrow because I'll still be on pain meds for a few days and can't stream during that time. XD so my focus will be writing.
    Ooh Yay!!! :smiley: I mean, terrible that you'll still be on pain meds, but yay for the next chapter. I do hope you start feeling better soon. :( Can't be fun to be on pain meds.
    It's not. But the surgery had to happen and sooner is better than later because I avoided it for so many years. It's my own fault I'm getting laid up so long. :/ They were able to grow in and snuggle into my jaw bone instead of an easy extraction
    Shadami wrote: »
    It's not. But the surgery had to happen and sooner is better than later because I avoided it for so many years. It's my own fault I'm getting laid up so long. :/ They were able to grow in and snuggle into my jaw bone instead of an easy extraction
    I'm really sorry that happened. Ahh nobody wants teeth surgery, or anything dental tbh. I don't blame you.
    I regret fully my decision to wait! XD I want food.
    Well finished reading another story and all parts of the ones I have been reading. So I'm off to bed for real this time... Only 3:30 am xD

I'll see what I can do about a gym/park date. I think Antwan wanted to take ambrosia to the park anyways. Just need to invite Paolo. God I hate typing is name. I want to call him Pocco. Or pal.
    jzy6hA4.png
    Hey just a little teaser. Antwan just got another call to those of you who have been wonder about Paolo and Antwan. :P
    Oooh I wonder what Paolo's alluding to? If he does hit on Antwan, I bet it's going to take at least a few months for Antwan to figure it out. :D
    edited January 2018
    95996_800.png

Part Nine is out, and oh boy... There's some crazy gossip in this one.

and I had some pictures that would have made part nine just a little bit to long so i made a nice short and sweet chapter.
    102498_800.png
    I tried to make a family tree of the town. Oh my goodness.. the Caliente line is convoluted and fascinating. xD i love convoluted family trees. They shouldn't fascinate me as much as they do... should they? xD
    :D You'll like mine then. It gets a lot of criticism from @Bugsie2016 for being way too big and complicated. :D
    Oh cool! I too love them. Are you going to be sharing it? :smiley:
    edited January 2018
    I've just got to clean up a few more lines. Maybe separate the non convoluted ones into a different png. xD Also find wherever Diego strayed from his wife. Cause i know it happened but I lost it in my notes. xD
    oh oops. slight spoiler since it was in my notes for next chapter and that's why i couldn't find it. xD
    I've just got to clean up a few more lines. Maybe separate the non convoluted ones into a different png. xD Also find wherever Diego strayed from his wife. Cause i know it happened but I lost it in my notes. xD

Sweet. This is going to be awesome! I love family trees!
    i also may have spent the day working on that instead of another part past the two i released yesterday xD
    i also may have spent the day working on that instead of another part past the two i released yesterday xD

Ahh I totally get you @Shadami. I spent a whole three solid days putting together my family trees. It's a solid effort, and it seems your one's going to be super informative. :)
    117826_800.png

Part eleven is out.! Woohoo!

Well these family trees are more amusing for me because I'm messing with the MC command center mod. And watching the town populate is amusing. It'll get even better when the spares move out and we watch them also get controlled by the mod. xD
    135538_800.png

Part Twelve is out. And slight warning. The writing style shifts a little bit for this one. For good reason.
    135745_800.png

The Final part of Chapter one has been released.
    159469_800.png

Oh my gosh. Chapter two has begun!
    Yayy! I'll have a read. :smiley:
    I'm sure the fight of who will be heir will get more interesting soon. Infant borthdays to toddler happen so fast
    Ooh this should be fun. Maybe Anna will grow on me as I learn more about her. Ace and Ambrosia have very different personalities so I'm interested to see how they will compete. XD
    Right now Anna seems to cry just to compete with her twin. XD