Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A new Sims (5)

2...Next

Comments

• wildflutterbywildflutterby Posts: 41 Member
    Other
    Animals and pets.
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    Other
    All please
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    Weather inc in base game
    Seasons is just one of those things that I feel like should be in the base game. I don't necessarily need all the holidays in the base game, but at least some basic weather like rain and snow. Having no weather in the Sims makes the game so much less realistic.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    Toddlers
    Toddlers for sure... although you think that would be a given. :#
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    edited January 2019
    Toddlers
    Toddlers was my breaking point for Sims 4. I didn't start playing until the toddler patch.
    But there are a lot of features I consider needed in a base game. I thought they were obvious, but after sims 4 I feel anything can happen.

I think this is why sims 4 had a rough start.
    Sims 2 basegame included most of sims 1 base game plus features of sims 1 expansion packs (being able to visit lots and different clothing categories to set, it's hard to image but those were not available in the base game of sims 1!)
    Sims 3 included most of the things in sims 2 base game plus features of sims 1 expanstion packs (cars, fishing, gardening)
    Sims 4 included ... less then sims 2 and sims 3 basegames.

So for sims 5 I hope they at least get the basics.
    - all curent lifestages
    - family trees
    - real babies, not object-babies
    - traits with more effect on sims personalities and gameplayoptions
    - aspirations and whishes we can lock.
    - CAS with filter options of sims 4 but a colorwheel like sims 3
    - ghosts and grimm reapers
    - all basic NPC's: maid, nanny, firemen, repairmen, gardener, police, robber, pizza delivery
    - swimmingpools and swimoutfits
    - the build mode with rooms (sims 4 did this right!)
    - basements
    - terraintool with ponds
    - different school types
    - stores (I miss grocery stores and clohting stores as done is sims 2, no free clohting and food doesn't just magically appear in you fridge)
    - carpools

Basically I think from the list in the poll above everything but seasons should be in a basegame. Seasons would be great to have in a base game and make the game feel really complete. But somehow I have a feeling EA would not give up EP's with themes popular amongst the majority of the simmers (seasons and pets).
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    edited January 2019
    Other
    All of these should be included. They were loved enough to be put into the others, even if they were patched late or expansions. I mean really it's just time for seasons to be base game. Everyone in the world has weather, why shouldn't Sims? Then we can have more time dedicated to new expansions that we maybe haven't experienced.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Other

All of these
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Weather inc in base game
    well, toddlers are a must
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 76 Member
    Swimming pools inc base game
    POOLS.......
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat