Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Coming up with a name for my WIP

Hello simmers :) I am horrible at coming up with names soo I want to ask the community for some help.

I am going to be building a world that is of medium size and it is going to be an island out in the middle of the pacific ocean. The theme is going to be a lot of activity venues such as bowling alleys, student lounges, etc. Houses will be mostly colonial and victorian style there will be some cottage style homes and even a couple trailer parks and a couple tiny house communities.

Any tips/suggestions on a name?
peace_love_adopt_rectangular_sticker-r4646840974ac43558d16db15cbd53fcb_v9wxo_8byvr_307.jpg?rvtype=content

Comments

• rotatarotata Posts: 180 Member
    edited January 2018
    Easter Island? Apparently that one has been used. How about Guam?
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    I hope there will be palm trees and lots of sandy beaches as part of the fun :D Often a back story will give you ideas for names. Or have some outstanding feature like a reef with a bridge or causeway to the island. So you might call it Mariners Reef after a party of shipwrecked sailors who were the first settlers after their ship got caught on the reef during a storm.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita