Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

That one sim...

that you can't leave alone. It can be a premade you always play with, or marry or kill. It can be a sim you made that spend more time with than any others. I wanna know who that is for you.
On the premade side for me it's Caleb Vatore and Mayor Whiskers. Someone always marries Caleb and adopts Mayor Whiskers.

Comments

• Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    It's mostly just my own sims that I'm attached to. Rae Simmons, was the first I created and invested in since TS3. I also love playing her girlfriend, sisters, and her ex boyfriend. I would never kill any of them off.

As for premades, I love creating my own Goth family story line, and stories with Vlad and the Vatore siblings.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Ooh, good question! Let's see here...

Premade-wise I always keep an eye on some specific sims, usually J, Don, Caleb, Mayor Whiskers, and the Bro household to name a few off the top of my head. In every save game they usually get involved in something I'm doing, especially Caleb.

As with my own sims, it's usually my own simself or a test sim I made that is an exact replica of the challenge NPC, Jasmine Holiday, which I keep around in all my saves for playtesting.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    I have three versions of the (in my game) Fey-Armandos, Mia Fey and Diego Armando from the Ace Attorney series. I have the adult version, the improved adult version that only exist in CAS and only because I wanted to see what their hypothetical daughter I was RPing with looked like, and the version where they and all their friends (using the term somewhat loosely here, as while they're friends ingame they occasionally reeeally aren't in canon) grew up together.

I may be an obsessive Miego shipper.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    ohhh that so hard. i think for me it would be my simself like the one in my icon. i always have a save of her and do things with her when a new pack comes out or there is the family i been working on for my legacy challenge because i been with them since toddlers first came out. i had my 100 baby challenge before but that save broke and i had to restart that save. presim i usually either go for nina or don or caleb ((caleb is really cute i love him since they teased him in the trailer >A<))
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    I have three versions of the (in my game) Fey-Armandos, Mia Fey and Diego Armando from the Ace Attorney series. I have the adult version, the improved adult version that only exist in CAS and only because I wanted to see what their hypothetical daughter I was RPing with looked like, and the version where they and all their friends (using the term somewhat loosely here, as while they're friends ingame they occasionally reeeally aren't in canon) grew up together.

I may be an obsessive Miego shipper.

Honestly, when I started playing sims, some of the households I created were of my ships. I made a whole town in sims 2 that was made of Naruto characters Just so I could play out a fanfiction I wrote. (I was an unappolgetic SasuNaru fan, with Sakuhina on the side.)
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Glad I'm not the only one. ;)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    For the premades it's Don, Akira, the Goths, sometimes Vlad and sometimes Caleb depends on my mood, funny how that works heh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    KiernonKiernon Posts: 47 Member
    Oh my goodness lol it's the same for me. & I also always have a sim live next door to Akira and eventually marry him too. lol.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    On the premade side, it's always Caleb Vatore- none of my female sims can resist him <3
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    It's still Summer Holliday for me. Most of my alternate saves have her as my sim's wife.
  • Options
    TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    Joaquin LeChien is my fave. Also his name made me scream once I realized what it is.
  • Options
    joyfulsimmerjoyfulsimmer Posts: 50 Member
    Joaquin LeChien is my fave. Also his name made me scream once I realized what it is.

What is it??

• Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I find it hard to stay away from Caleb. Usually my sims end up friends with him.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Gavin Richards has crept into my main household on more than one occasion.

I'm also very fond of Candy. She's quite cute imo.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    The Renegades for me, all of them, plus Yuki Behr.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I don’t have one Sim that I continuously use over and over again in TS4. Playing the pre-mades repeatedly gets kind of boring for me, and the Sims that I’ve made myself or have come across (such as randomly generated townies); their storylines are too important to me for me to set them in an entirely different save and change.

But TS3 was different. I had a Sim that I’d play with in various saves with various storylines. I named him Hayden Monroe. Beau Merrick was a pre-made that I constantly played with and adored as well. He never ended up with any of the women he lived with though; he typically ended up with Hayden. :D
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member

What is it??

Joaquin "the dog" ;)
    My fav premade Sims are the Vatore siblings and also Joaquin.

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    I'm always attached to my own sims, but the only premades I really like are Brent and Brant Hecking :smile: (Still don't know which one is Brent and which one is Brant lol)
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Toreshinbo wrote: »
    I'm always attached to my own sims, but the only premades I really like are Brent and Brant Hecking :smile: (Still don't know which one is Brent and which one is Brant lol)

Brent is the painter with the blue shirt, and Brant is the gym trainer in green (I think), though they missed an opportunity where the painter should've been named Brant (like Rembrandt) instead lol.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Toreshinbo wrote: »

Brent is the painter with the blue shirt, and Brant is the gym trainer in green (I think), though they missed an opportunity where the painter should've been named Brant (like Rembrandt) instead lol.

Haha thank you, now I know.
    (Still gonna forget by tomorrow probably :lol:)
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    I have a few of my own Sims whom I'm so attached to that I had to turn them into vampires because I couldn't bear the thought of them aging and dying but did want some story progression. :sweat_smile:

I also have some premades I'm so incredibly attached to that I'm seriously thinking of immortalizing them. My absolute favorite is Bella Goth, who is currently getting closer and closer to becoming an Elder in my main game... so I am seriously considering letting my child, who will turn into a teen and vamp soon, turn Bella into a vamp. God, that'd be chaos, a Goth turned into a vampire! And not just some Goth...
    Another one of my absolute favorites is Max Villareal. He is very involved in two of my Sim's storylines and one of my Sim's childhood best friends and first love (though he rejected her). MCCC married him off three times but I always had to come in and fix it because I didn't think the Sims he was married to were good enough for him. MCCC recently married him off again, this time to Morgan Fyres... which I think I'm OK with. They already have a child together, so I guess I'll just let them be and not intervene there lol.

Also Caleb and Lilith Vatore, who I'm so happy that they're immortal. Still reserving both for one of my future born in-game Sims lol. Had MCCC leave them alone because I only want the best for those two. And Vlad, of course. Gotta love Vlad. I'll always consider him the biggest and baddest vampire around even if my Sims have already surpassed him in powers. Vlad's the ultimate vamp, and he always will be lol.
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    Caleb Vatore is in every one of my saves. I have half a town that are descended from him (I was looking at group of three blond vampire siblings last night and it occurred to me that they're vampires due to great-grandfather Caleb on one side and blond due to grandfather Lucas Munch on the other, because apparently those genes are STRONG).

I started a vampire in a new save and sent him over to Caleb and Lilith's house with the thought that whichever one of them he liked better on his own would be voted in as spouse, and went scrolling around the town looking for collectibles and plants. By the time I got back my sim had learned all of both Caleb and Lilith's traits and was friends with Lilith, but good friends and romantic interests with Caleb. So maybe it's just that Caleb wants to be in MY game. ;)
  • Options
    aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    For me it's the Landgraabs- I love to play rich, spoilt, snobbish Malcolm during his teen stage.
  • Options
    trulyoutrageoustrulyoutrageous Posts: 245 Member
    My Bruno Mars sim. Don't believe me, just watch!

tumblr_p2mfclBSvV1tjvmrao1_1280.png
    tumblr_p2mfclBSvV1tjvmrao2_1280.png
    supersonic, simobotic, disconnected, not respected, who would ever really wanna go and top that?

tumblr_np8nzkY5xK1rkqz3ho9_r1_250.gif
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    This is a very good question. I am always attached to my main sim family, because (to me) they are fleshed out and have come through multiple sims games (from 2 to 4).
    As for premades, there's quite a few I like (Goths, Calientes, Morgan Fyres, Wolfgang Munch, Vlad...), but a sim I am obsessed with is Caleb Vatore. I like him a lot and he is often involved in my game.