Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favourite sims soundtrack?

2...Next

Comments

• HenrinatorHenrinator Posts: 55 Member
    The Sims 2
    Sims 2 was the best B)B)B)
    Hello there (• _ •)
    You can also find me here: Origin ID: Henrinatoren | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057159691/
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    The Sims 2
    > @LeGardePourpre said:
    > I don't remember the music of TS3 except Seasons EP trailer.
    >
    > The Sims 2 music is a big part of my memories of the game with several custom tracks I added.
    >
    > TS4 ??? There is music ??? ... hmmm ... yeah, that's why I turned off the background music settings.
    > And I use custom MP3 for the radio stations, I also use the retro station with only TS2 tracks.

I also do the custom MP3's for the radio stations. Had to make sure that the "Alternative" station actually had some Alternative rock songs in there for sims to jam to.
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    The Sims
    The Sims 1's music was very unique and quirky. Although, I think some of it was stock music. I'm not sure to what extent. The Sims 1 definitely wins this for me, either way.

Most of the time when playing The Sims games I listen to my own music. I'm not just super familiar with the OSTs of The Sims 2 and 3, for that reason. The Sims 4's music I am not familiar with at all because I don't play it.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • RepoRepo Posts: 344 Member
    The Sims 2
    The Sims 2 wins it for me, but The Sims 4 is a very, very close second especially with the new music from Cats and Dogs.
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    The Sims
    Build mode piano music. No other words to say!
  • SilvestenSilvesten Posts: 1 New Member
    The Sims
    The Sims 1 had epic soundtrack , and Sims 2 but i cant remember most sims 2 songs / music :smile:
    From The Sims 1 soundtrack i recognize Vacation / Unleasehed / Superstar / EPIC MUSIC even made spotify list from those soundtracks
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    The Sims 2
    The sims 2 partly because of nostalgia but also partly because the sound is the best in that series. Sims 1 is good but it feels hollow. Sims 3 has those strings in almost every song that give me a weird sort of feeling, and the sims 4 music isn't very memorable. Honestly I can't think of the themesong in my head withotu hearing it because it's just so unmemorable.
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,066 Member
    The Sims 2
    Definitely the Sims 2. I really like a few of the songs in TS3 as well, but not nearly as many as in TS2.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    The Sims 3
    The Sims 3 has to be my favorite! It was my first ever Sims game, and I loved the soundtrack to bits! Every time I launch TS3, I just get a flood of nostalgia coming to me.
    Proud simmer
  • DorothyDorothy Posts: 62 Member
    LMAO i think i have a problem. Because i love all of them :blush:
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    The Sims 2
    I like them all, but TS2 just wins it for me because it brings back such fond childhood memories, as does TS1.
  • KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    The Sims
    Picking between 1 and 2 was tough for me since I think that they're both brilliant soundtracks. But, in the end, I went for 1. It has a muzak feel to it and the first neighbourhood piece is especially smooth, I love the jazz bass scale section in the middle. The soundtrack gives the game a sophisticated touch and I kind of wish they'd kept with that vibe throughout the series. Nothing felt classier than buying that big house on the hill and hearing that music at the same time.
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.
  • katka_kynclovakatka_kynclova Posts: 79 Member
    The Sims 2
    I love The Sims theme song but overall it has to be Sims 2 for me. I still sometimes get the oldies songs stuck in my head :D
    Twitter: @ kateknc
    Origin ID: kate_knl :cookie:
  • VoraginousVoraginous Posts: 69 Member
    The Sims
    I love the build/buy mode music on Sims 1, but Sims 2 had the best stereo music.