Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your honest opinion on Laundry day stuff.

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    It's better than My First Pet stuff at least.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    CommaSpliceCommaSplice Posts: 171 Member
    I love love love all the items, even some of the CAS stuff and I normally don't care about CAS. In fact, i think on that criteria, it's close to being my favorite stuff pack.

But after some experimentation, even though I would like to use laundry in my game play, I make an effort not to. It's too awkward and time consuming.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Patchy from Seasons will help do your laundry too once you have him up and walking around. :) I've seen him hang up the clothes in TheSimSupply's videos.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    JennCsimmerJennCsimmer Posts: 81 Member
    I was so excited to buy it but honestly it just became annoying to me
  • Options
    Sims_guySims_guy Posts: 4 New Member
    Laundry day stuff is kinda......................................OOOOOOOOOOOOF :#
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I really like the pack. Gives a sense of realism to my games, and it's okay if I have a household or two that don't use it. I love the coziness of the build mode and CAS items. I like cozy/quaint homes in my game, so this pack does a good job of that.

The only annoying this so far was the glitch that caused laundry on the line to become invisible and not dry, but that's fixed now (and I hope it stays that way!)
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I like some of the CAS items but its my least favorite pack
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited September 2018
    I love all the content in this pack but I never use any of the laundry stuff as I was never interested in laundry - but the content makes my BB waterfront home feel authentic New England - which is what I had in mind when I bought it - besides the point the Sims Players choose everything for this pack - so I would have supported it regardless. It would have been nice if we could ever do this again with another stuff pack - even if the pack was not the one I wanted - I wanted the full Eco idea - that's okay - it was still fun being part of this pack.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    VariandranaVariandrana Posts: 24 Member
    I'm not a big fan of this pack really. It feels like my sims just do laundry all the time and I would like for them to be able to focus on other things.
  • Options
    JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    Cynna wrote: »
    Honest opinion: the trailer is more entertaining than the actual pack could ever be.

Lol that’s marketing for ya’ :D
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    I love my Laundry Day pack. I use a lot of the content in it and almost all my played homes have washer/dryer/laundry basket with a few going the more hands on route with a wash bucket and clothes line. The moodlets are adorable, though I do have to be careful with goofy sims and those who get playful easily (had a comedian sim die of hysteria from fluffy clothes fresh out of the dryer). I like being able to add additives to cheer up sad sims for a while too. It pays to check the condition of the laundry before selecting any 'put away' interactions for sure.
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims