Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laundry Day Features

13...Next

Comments

• BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Washing line can catch fire & be broken. You can upgrade the lines into iron to avoid these problems.

Do the washlines catch fire on their own? :p

I want to know the answer to this too. I imagine when we get seasons a lightning strike could be responsible, but we don't have seasons so....
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Washing line can catch fire & be broken. You can upgrade the lines into iron to avoid these problems.

I want to know the answer to this too. I imagine when we get seasons a lightning strike could be responsible, but we don't have seasons so....

That'd be cool! My parents had to buy a new dryer when lightning hit their house a few years ago. The lightning took out other things too, but the dryer nearly caused a fire!
  • KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    I'm wondering if LGR will post a Laundry review ... ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA-NZPqOr5Y

Here ya go fam.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »

That'd be cool! My parents had to buy a new dryer when lightning hit their house a few years ago. The lightning took out other things too, but the dryer nearly caused a fire!

Yikes! Sorry to hear about your parent's tumble dryer.
    So long as sim lightning doesn't set fire to anything inside the house I'll be happy.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • overonoveron Posts: 28 Member
    Just a question before or if I buy can your maid or butler do your laundry?
  • caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    edited January 2018
    overon wrote: »
    Just a question before or if I buy can your maid or butler do your laundry?

Yup, my maid is the one who does the laundry hehe not my sims :D:D
    he/him
  • overonoveron Posts: 28 Member
    Thank You