Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird problem....

My Sims were in Union Cove, visiting relatives. I noticed something kind of odd. Rachel's brother and brother-in-law were greyed out. But they were also shown in the relationship panel, not greyed out.

Is that a glitch or corruption? Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how did you fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I think we need a bit more information or some clarification here.

Your sims live in some other homeworld and perhaps by way of the NRaas Traveler mod they are visiting Union Cove? And the brother and the brother-in-law are supposed to be living back home but are each showing up twice in the relationship panel, both on the left side (not greyed out) and on the right side (greyed out)? If this is the case, sounds like copies of them got spawned as tourists. Usually Overwatch and ErrorTrap catch the duplicates and resolve them pretty soon if not right away when things like this happen, but that could also happen when they return back home. If I've described this correctly, do you have the latest versions of all NRaas mods?

Or have I misunderstood where you are, how your sims got there, and what you meant by "greyed out"?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    1. My Sims live in SimMeapolis, the in-laws live in Union Cove.

2. In the relationship panel, they show up twice. You know how when you visit another world, you meet other people? Like this....

aXhN2Rk.png

Then you go back home, and the people in the other world are kind of faded out a bit. Like this....

rNonQhu.png?1

As for the NRAAS mods, I'll have to go back and check.