Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Extreme Violence mod.

catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
The old one worked for me, I wish I could get it back. When I put in the new one, it doesn't show up on the sim when you click on him or her. I see it in my poses and in cas. I don't know what causes this to happen.

Comments

• FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    I had an issue when downloading the mod that it was too many folders deep. I'm not sure if that's what's causing your issues because I don't remember whether it was only the script file that was in too deep or not, but I figured you might give this a try as the mod does work correctly in my game. Make sure the mod and all of its files are only one folder deep. When you download, there's too many folders - I had the same issue with the EV menu not appearing initially, exited the game and checked the file to find this issue. Might give it a try. :) If that's not the issue, there's probably an incompatibility between that mod and another you're using.
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited January 2018
    In addition, make sure script mods are enabled in the options menu. The game automatically disables it when your game updates.
    Also be sure that you've deleted all of the files from the old version of the mod. Always delete the old before adding the new, don't just overwrite them.
    Post edited by IceyJ on
  • aangelaaaangelaa Posts: 1 New Member
    I REALLY need help when I download a mod it works but for some reason the sacrfical mods aren't working does it work on Mac??
  • DiamondBowGirlDiamondBowGirl Posts: 1 New Member
    mine doesnt work at all....it just shows the cas blood but thats it...
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    mine doesnt work at all....it just shows the cas blood but thats it...

Hello @DiamondBowGirl
    Try removing the mod, and redownloading it again from the download site and test to see if the issues remain.
  • KaelJKaelJ Posts: 4 New Member
    None of these solutions seem to work. I think there's a problem with the new update on Sims and the mod creator needs to patch it.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    KaelJ wrote: »
    None of these solutions seem to work. I think there's a problem with the new update on Sims and the mod creator needs to patch it.

Sacrificial is working on an update for this Mod with a projected release date of Dec 30th. You can follow him on twitter for more info. He's @SacrificialMods
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    When does he update his mod? Some people say they get a virus from this mod, so is his website unsafe?

Here is the most recent update for this mod:
    http://www.sacrificialmods.com/extreme-violence-news.html

I don't use it so I can speak to any issues with the mod. You can contact Sacrificial on twitter if you have any questions or issues.
    https://twitter.com/SacrificialMods?lang=en
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I got in trouble for merely mentioning this mod. It's considered an adult mod, apparently. How is there a whole thread on it?