Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New half-wall trim in January patch/Laundry Day Stuff?

lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
I've just noticed that in one of the Laundry Day renders there is a half-wall with a different trim than the ones we currently have:
I6NiHcu.jpg

Comments

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I can't see the picture
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I can't see the picture
    I've reuploaded it.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    It's probably just an artist's license to be creative.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Maybe it'll get patched? It looks really cool.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited January 2018
    Maybe it comes with Laundry Day and is one of those things they added in spare time? Looks awesome though :)

I mean they also added that washing powder clutter object (is also on this render on top of washer) without us knowing it.
    a256aFi.gif
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited January 2018
    lexus20 wrote: »
    I've just noticed that in one of the Laundry Day renders there is a half-wall with a different trim than the ones we currently have:
    I6NiHcu.jpg

It looks like the dividers I saw in laundry mats when I was younger. Between washers etc. See? The woman is the attendant and the guys are there to do their laundry. Too bad there won't be a part time job to work as the one who takes care of it. ETA: Or maybe she is just waiting on a machine.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Has anyone tried adding the wall trim to a half wall? I haven't.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2018
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Has anyone tried adding the wall trim to a half wall? I haven't.

The wall trims only work on the outside of a room and they have to have a certain wall height for placement.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    Maybe EA wanted the image to have a certain height and width and this is what they wanted and it's just a regular wall? not sure. I'm not really a builder, just a furnisher so I don't use halfwalls as often so don't see the need for yet another size but frequent builders may disagree.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.