Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Laundry Day Stuff Pack is coming!

Comments

• Dewin00Dewin00 Posts: 12 New Member
    anyone know what time it will be released?? I live in New York and it's already 12:26 am and I'm dying for the game.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Trying to figure out where to put stuff. My main household lives in the old salthouse and I was hoping I could put the machines under counters but it doesn't seem possible.
    I might have to put them upstairs. Luckily there's a dead nook in the landing I can turn into a small room.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • linarwinglinarwing Posts: 113 Member
    I've been peeking in at the store about every 15 minutes, for the last two hours. It's just after 2 AM here (Central Time, USA). I figured that since that's midnight Pacific Time, that would be the magic moment, but...nope! I'm also hoping to find it on Amazon, since I have just enough money left on a Christmas gift card. They have nothing at all about it yet, either! Sigh...
  • Dewin00Dewin00 Posts: 12 New Member
    > @linarwing said:
    > I've been peeking in at the store about every 15 minutes, for the last two hours. It's just after 2 AM here (Central Time, USA). I figured that since that's midnight Pacific Time, that would be the magic moment, but...nope! I'm also hoping to find it on Amazon since I have just enough money left on a Christmas gift card. They have nothing at all about it yet, either! Sigh...

yeah, I've been checking on the website as well once it hit 12 am in Cali and still nothing....
  • RetinaStormRetinaStorm Posts: 185 Member
    They should change the date to the 17th, as its now the 16th release day yet there is nothing to buy? If they are going to leave it to 10pm/12am then to me they should just release it on the next day as for most of us the day is near to an end and nothing is there even though many keep checking to see if its been put up. I''ve checked origin a few times now and wont check no more I'll see it when it does finally turn up.
    The washers should have had 2/3 variations meaning yes you can stack yes you can put in kitchen BUT it wont go under the counter. they should have made under the counter version and free standing version with the option to stack if needed. I wanted to put them in the kitchen but it looks stupid having missing counter tops just to put a washer.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Stuff packs and game packs never release at midnight. They always release 10 am PST.
  • RetinaStormRetinaStorm Posts: 185 Member
    Stuff packs and game packs never release at midnight. They always release 10 am PST.

If thats the case then the day will alrdy be half gone.. like i said they should have just released it the 17th or do what others do and release it midnight so its available for the date stated

If thats the case then the day will alrdy be half gone.. like i said they should have just released it the 17th or do what others do and release it midnight so its available for the date stated

Yup, if I was buying it would be 6pm in my time zone.
  • GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    :( yeah it's 7pm then here as well (Holland) pretty bummed about that since this was my only day off really but oh well.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • mattanne101mattanne101 Posts: 3 New Member
    Totally upset that I have no access yet, I'm in the UK so have hours to wait :'(
  • deniseruledeniserule Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm so excited for this pack, it puts another reality of life in my game and I'm so thankful and will be buying it as soon as it is ready to go.
  • AJ_96AJ_96 Posts: 3 New Member
    What the hell?!?! Why hasn't it shown up yet? My sim games always show up at midnight. All that hype and nothing.
    > @mattanne101 said:
    > Totally upset that I have no access yet, I'm in the UK so have hours to wait :'(

I'm in America and I still haven't gotten it
  • ValmionValmion Posts: 89 Member
    10 am PST it will be available.
  • scwhit84scwhit84 Posts: 70 Member
    So where is this pack? It's Jan 16th and I cannot find it anywhere to buy or download. Where is it?
  • ValmionValmion Posts: 89 Member
    See post above yours.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited January 2018
    AJ_96 wrote: »
    What the hell?!?! Why hasn't it shown up yet? My sim games always show up at midnight. All that hype and nothing.

Really? That's odd. I believe the expansion packs release at midnight (that's when I got Cats & Dogs), but the SP's and GP's release at 10AM PST (1PM EST). You must have gotten super lucky every single time.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    > @Valmion said:
    > 10 am PST it will be available.

That means it should have been here (holland) already. 10 am pst is 4pm GMT+1 andddd it's not here so your origin might be special then :P
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
    edited January 2018
    Gelysen wrote: »
    > @Valmion said:
    > 10 am PST it will be available.

That means it should have been here (holland) already. 10 am pst is 4pm GMT+1 andddd it's not here so your origin might be special then :P

Not possible. lol It's only 10am eastern here. We still have 3 more hours. :)

344duzb.png
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    > @lovesstorms said:
    > AJ_96 wrote: »
    >
    > What the hell?!?! Why hasn't it shown up yet? My sim games always show up at midnight. All that hype and nothing.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Really? That's odd. I believe the expansion packs release at midnight (that's when I got Cats & Dogs), but the SP's and GP's release at 10AM PST (1PM EST). You must have gotten super lucky every single time.

Maybe it's because I have always preodered them, but it wasn't available on my origin, still isn't.
    AJ_96 wrote: »
    > @lovesstorms said:
    > AJ_96 wrote: »
    >
    > What the hell?!?! Why hasn't it shown up yet? My sim games always show up at midnight. All that hype and nothing.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Really? That's odd. I believe the expansion packs release at midnight (that's when I got Cats & Dogs), but the SP's and GP's release at 10AM PST (1PM EST). You must have gotten super lucky every single time.

Maybe it's because I have always preodered them, but it wasn't available on my origin, still isn't.

Yeah, I've not seen pre-ordered packs except for expansion ones.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • 0rnge0rnge Posts: 20 Member
    Has the price for stuff packs increased? I'm sure I bought toddler sttuff for £8 at the weekend but today I've checked to see if the new pack is up and all stuff packs are showing as £10 for me?
  • HwhaleyHwhaley Posts: 1 New Member
    I was really excited about the new laundry day stuff pack but I didn't realize that this was another addition that won't be available to those who have a console
    Hwhaley wrote: »
    I was really excited about the new laundry day stuff pack but I didn't realize that this was another addition that won't be available to those who have a console

It may come over at one point. It will never come out the same day as the pc as it has to be ported over first.
  • mattanne101mattanne101 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @0rnge said:
    > Has the price for stuff packs increased? I'm sure I bought toddler sttuff for £8 at the weekend but today I've checked to see if the new pack is up and all stuff packs are showing as £10 for me?

They were in the new year sale for £8 but now all back up to original price.
    Still no new pack and its now after 4pm GMT :'(