March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Laundry Day Stuff Pack is coming!

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,710 Member
    Children will be able to do laundry. Wonder if it will have any effect on character values from Parenthood.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Children will be able to do laundry. Wonder if it will have any effect on character values from Parenthood.

I hope so. That would be a nice plus.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I haven't played TS4 since late November (just going through a "I got bored" phase) so maybe this may set me off playing again.

I'm hoping fresh clothes affects moodlets at least.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Can't wait for the livestream Friday.
  • BearflexBearflex Posts: 139 Member
    If I understand the blog correctly doing laundry would be optional and I could still use the other content? Is this correct? In the Sims 3 once laundry was introduced to the game dirty laundry started to pile up around the house. Or will I only have to do laundry if I buy a washer and drier? I wish they had smaller models, my Sims homes are too small for these big machines. What about in City Living? Will a laundromat be added? Anyone know?
    Bearflex wrote: »
    If I understand the blog correctly doing laundry would be optional and I could still use the other content? Is this correct? In the Sims 3 once laundry was introduced to the game dirty laundry started to pile up around the house. Or will I only have to do laundry if I buy a washer and drier? I wish they had smaller models, my Sims homes are too small for these big machines. What about in City Living? Will a laundromat be added? Anyone know?

Laundry is optional like dishwashers.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    ill be getting this soon give my sims kids more chores plus my vampire sims they can do something on days off from work since i don't got clubs yet. ^^;
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • GlindePopGlindePop Posts: 134 Member
    I like the fact that washer and dryers are stackable.
  • maryjane2joemaryjane2joe Posts: 294 Member
    I can't hardly wait!! I'm so excited.. I love all the sims 4 packs and this one will be fun too !!
    285JXDb.jpg
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I haven't played TS4 since late November (just going through a "I got bored" phase) so maybe this may set me off playing again.

I'm hoping fresh clothes affects moodlets at least.

Yeah same here even with the new Ep C&D I have not opened up Sims 4.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I can't wait for LGR to review this. Oh the laughs I will have
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    ill be getting this soon give my sims kids more chores plus my vampire sims they can do something on days off from work since i don't got clubs yet. ^^;

Probably won't let the kids do laundry

They could add vacuums and other mundane tasks *dripping sarcasm* to the game
    I had hope for more the solar panel type of items and the jam/ preserve making items to laundry.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    verlainem wrote: »

I had hope for more the solar panel type of items and the jam/ preserve making items to laundry.

Kids can do laundry. (They can also die from it along with adults)
    verlainem wrote: »

Cats and Dogs already has vacuums the roombies.
  • blossombombsblossombombs Posts: 92 Member
    I'm not big on laundry (my favourite idea was Dangerous Stuff), but the CAS and build items are all so pretty! I love the style of the pack and all its shelving and the slots for more items to pop on shelves. The fact that they've separated items is awesome.

One of my favourite features was seeing the cat try to catch the droplets from the washing line in the livestream.

I hope kids can get moodlets from it, like being annoyed at certain chores! Or maybe it'd influence them to be more eco-friendly...
    xyIcMqt.png
  • SymonSaysNoSymonSaysNo Posts: 2 New Member
    Laundry Stuff is Low-Key gonna be the best pack to come, im so freaking hyped....even though i cant get it for a while lmao rip me
  • AmeliaNovaAmeliaNova Posts: 76 Member

It'll positively effect their responsibility! It'll be negative responsibility for toddlers playing in the washbin, though.
  • k8hamil04k8hamil04 Posts: 10 New Member
    Okay so the last i checked, the Laundry Day Stuff Pack was due to come out today: January 16th 2018.

The only issues is, I can't find it on origin or the sims 4 store or anywhere? Is anyone else having this problem and if so, do you know what is going on?
  • HeyitsmesierraHeyitsmesierra Posts: 70 Member
    > @k8hamil04 said:
    > Okay so the last i checked, the Laundry Day Stuff Pack was due to come out today: January 16th 2018.
    >
    > The only issues is, I can't find it on origin or the sims 4 store or anywhere? Is anyone else having this problem and if so, do you know what is going on?

The reason that it is not showing up is because it comes out on a certain time the 16th. around midday and I was also hoping for it to come out right away but just found out about this in another forum. Hope this helps! :)
    > @Heyitsmesierra said:
    > > @k8hamil04 said:
    > > Okay so the last i checked, the Laundry Day Stuff Pack was due to come out today: January 16th 2018.
    > >
    > > The only issues is, I can't find it on origin or the sims 4 store or anywhere? Is anyone else having this problem and if so, do you know what is going on?
    >
    >
    > The reason that it is not showing up is because it comes out on a certain time the 16th. around midday and I was also hoping for it to come out right away but just found out about this in another forum. Hope this helps! :)

Thanks a lot for that :) Thought i was going a little crazy haha.

It must not be coming out until much later for me then because I am in Newcastle, Australia and it is already 2:30pm here :( Ugh, and I have to work tonight haha
    > @k8hamil04 said:
    > > @Heyitsmesierra said:
    > > > @k8hamil04 said:
    > > > Okay so the last i checked, the Laundry Day Stuff Pack was due to come out today: January 16th 2018.
    > > >
    > > > The only issues is, I can't find it on origin or the sims 4 store or anywhere? Is anyone else having this problem and if so, do you know what is going on?
    > >
    > >
    > > The reason that it is not showing up is because it comes out on a certain time the 16th. around midday and I was also hoping for it to come out right away but just found out about this in another forum. Hope this helps! :)
    >
    > Thanks a lot for that :) Thought i was going a little crazy haha.
    >
    > It must not be coming out until much later for me then because I am in Newcastle, Australia and it is already 2:30pm here :( Ugh, and I have to work tonight haha

haha yeah im not sure for Australia. I live in America but im sure it will be out soon!! Gosh Australia must be warm! My school low key just got canceled because its so cold where I live :D
    > @Heyitsmesierra said:
    > haha yeah im not sure for Australia. I live in America but im sure it will be out soon!! Gosh Australia must be warm! My school low key just got canceled because its so cold where I live :D
    >
    Haha! Yeah it's pretty warm out here. Just had a huge out of control bushfire about 4 minutes drive from my place over the last week or so. It burned up over 2109ha. Would love to experience a Snow Day in America! I've never actually seen the snow, it sounds incredible
    > @k8hamil04 said:
    > > @Heyitsmesierra said:
    > > haha yeah im not sure for Australia. I live in America but im sure it will be out soon!! Gosh Australia must be warm! My school low key just got canceled because its so cold where I live :D
    > >
    > Haha! Yeah it's pretty warm out here. Just had a huge out of control bushfire about 4 minutes drive from my place over the last week or so. It burned up over 2109ha. Would love to experience a Snow Day in America! I've never actually seen the snow, it sounds incredible

Ahhh a warm day sounds amazing! The snow is amazing if you haven't seen it before but I can assure you if you live in it its not like the movies :D But hot chocolate and a movie is nice from time to time :)
  • j3n1ynj3n1yn Posts: 70 Member
    Already altered my current household's home to fit a laundry room. I'm ready!
    > @j3n1yn said:
    > Already altered my current household's home to fit a laundry room. I'm ready!

Same I currently have 2 games going and I have the area planned out!! Hopefully the time when it comes out passes fast enough! :)