Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown To Laundry Day Stuff Pack (Now Available )!!!!

Comments

• ASGladieuxASGladieux Posts: 3 New Member
    L.A. time makes sense now I was like its 12 here in Indiana :)
  • FiRobbo89FiRobbo89 Posts: 98 Member
    I'm in the UK. Can't see it yet on origin, What time will it appear? does anyone know?
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    10:00 AM Pacific Time? Oi! I still have and hour plus to go. I thought for sure it was 9:00 AM Pacific Time. My bad. For the record, it's almost ten here. Yikes. What to do in the meantime, right?

Time zone buddies! About 10am here too. Passing time here with Sims on the Xbox. I would build some on the pc but I need all the new build buy stuff to continue my houses. 1 hour to go!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited January 2018
    1 hour to go if the Pack releases at 10am Pacific that will make it around 6pm release here in the Uk. Hope its released on time ;-)
    Simming since the beginning! :)
  • hautenzhautenz Posts: 5 New Member
    [quote="FiRobbo89;c-16267205"]I'm in the UK. Can't see it yet on origin, What time will it appear? does anyone know?[/quote]

It will be put 6pm for us :)
  • sweetjess24sweetjess24 Posts: 89 Member
    Patiently waiting lol o:)
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek so excited!!! Only 45(ish) minutes to go!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    45 minutes!!!!

Origin has increased prices if you're not in the US.
  • MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    I guess I'll go take a nap while I wait lol
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    lol i'm playing the sims now and every 15 minutes or so I minimize the screen and refresh origin to see if there's news!

-Yarden.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I'm at work :'( At least I have something to look forward to tonight. I can't wait! I'm so stoked for this pack <3
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• LoverGal623LoverGal623 Posts: 47 Member
    34 minutes to go I'm so excited! I already have a room set aside for my latest build for laundry.
  • JasonSim16JasonSim16 Posts: 466 Member
    I'm so excited! Does anyone know what time it is coming out today?
    71rbpi.png
  • MalisityMalisity Posts: 145 Member
    JasonSim16 wrote: »
    I'm so excited! Does anyone know what time it is coming out today?

In about half an hour give or take few minutes.
    27 Minutes!!!!
  • MalisityMalisity Posts: 145 Member
    I can buy it right now :D
    Now Available On Origin. It came out a little early.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Just bought it! A bit annoyed though, because they increased the price in the UK...
    downloading

-Yarden.
  • Amistri2016Amistri2016 Posts: 65 Member
    Not to be ungrateful, but leave it to EA to screw up a simple release. I'm sick of them screwing everything they touch up because they have no competition in this genre. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 EA....your time is about over! There has to be a company out there willing to give EA some real competition. I'll find them!
    Not to be ungrateful, but leave it to EA to screw up a simple release. I'm sick of them screwing everything they touch up because they have no competition in this genre. plum EA....your time is about over! There has to be a company out there willing to give EA some real competition. I'll find them!

why are you so angry? what happened?

-Yarden.
  • cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    just Downloaded Laundry day Stuff pack ( yes I am from the UK)
    ITS DONEEEEEE!!!! Im off to play:)

-Yarden.
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Not to be ungrateful, but leave it to EA to screw up a simple release. I'm sick of them screwing everything they touch up because they have no competition in this genre. plum EA....your time is about over! There has to be a company out there willing to give EA some real competition. I'll find them!

What did they mess up? I'm actually getting it earlier than the usual release for a stuff pack. I don't see how they have messed anything up.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    I'm downloading :) .