Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

mcrudd's 2018 Sims Project

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
Sooo I was sitting and looking at all my games reinstalled, you know all those shiny golden stars in the beginning. There were a lot of them I was not using, so I thought mmmm I am going to make a special save to use all the stuff we have gotten in sims 4. I have a save that has aging and story progressing off and I am busy filling it with sims and things from all the packs. I will play that save as a now and then, but I think it will be a good one so I can experience everything from the game. I am not using my skilled sims this time round, making all new ones from scratch, I am using some of my builds but also making a whole lot of new ones from scratch. With restaurants and spa's and so on, I do a little tweaking of the Maxis buildings unless I have one of my own or feel like doing a whole new build. I will share some pics of what I am up to for those interested. If there is anything you guys see and would like me to upload it just shout out and I can do that for you ;) I am very excited doing this project and hope I will keep going at it LOL

I play a no cc no mods game ;)

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    My first sim is Kayla she is my outdoor sim, she has an outdoor type living area in Winderburg but she will be going away on holiday a lot to experience all the goodies we got with our outdoor gamepack :)

Ul1u3fu.png
    BirAiE1.png

This is her "house" in Winderburg
    bfhFcpB.png

some detailed pics of her "house"
    jG7beOo.png
    cYHM6mA.png
    VOOZT02.png
    YZZcIvA.png

I don't know about you guys, but I have never used most of those items, so found it interersting to build this lot :)
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ You should try the Murkland Challenge, I am as soon as I finish my current challenges "Darkness Abounds" (modelling Comp) & " Mhybor's Harvest" ( a writing, roleplay and modelling competition for keen fantasy fans and writers) Though I would not mind doing a new one of these as I am having so much fun! ♥ <3
    ~ The Murkland Challenge pushes you to do things you yourself would never do & to explore things you have yet to do! I looked & said I like this challenge as it takes you out of your comfort zone! o:)
    ~ It is on a Face Book page & a closed group, it is free to join if you would be interested it is HERE
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

Hi @aussiekarima I sent them an invite LOL. I am just trying my best to keep my mind busy, its coming up to two years of my brother being missing and on top of that I am on day 6 of no citalopram as well :open_mouth: I just hope its cc and mod free challenge, cause I don't use them :)
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Yes it is,though some of the peeps doing it use CC, it is up to the individual!
    ~ All the Murky builds are CC free, I attempted a Vet as there was none(CC free of course!) under the hash-tag #Murkland,so others doing the Murkland challenge can get Murky builds!
    ~ And I understand, I went cold turkey on my anti depressants when I was told I would need a stronger prescription,as they were not working any more! I said no more!(my mother put me on them)
    ~ You are doing so well & keeping occupied does work, I have used that strategy all my life,as RL has not been that fair to me,I always say that there are others worse off than me & remind myself all the time so I do not bring the sadness back in on myself!(the depression is too hard to climb out of,so best to not let it take hold!) <3<3<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

LOL just project is on hold now to make space for my Murkland challenge hahahahahahaha. Will get back to this eventually :D