Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4studio question

Hey! Quick question , how do I delete cc directly from the the sims 4 studio. I feel like every time I do it it doesn’t work
21mbz47.jpg

Comments

• MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    You can't delete cc from Sims 4 studio, you delete it directly from your mods folder.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    You can't delete cc from Sims 4 studio, you delete it directly from your mods folder.

oh ok thanks!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    edited January 2018
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Hey! Quick question , how do I delete cc directly from the the sims 4 studio. I feel like every time I do it it doesn’t work

You can delete cc with Sims 4 Studio by opening the app and clicking on "My Cc". All your custom content will be listed on the left of the screen that allows you to browse through all the cc you have on your game. Once you have selected the cc you want to remove the delete button is located on the bottom right corner.

P.s: While browsing the cc you will be able to preview all clothes, makeup, and accessories but not mods.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

You can delete cc with Sims 4 Studio by opening the app and clicking on "My Cc". All your custom content will be listed on the left of the screen that allows you to browse through all the cc you have on your game. Once you have selected the cc you want to remove the delete button is located on the bottom right corner.

P.s: While browsing the cc you will be able to preview all clothes, makeup, and accessories but not mods.

i thought so too, but i think it doesnt really delete them sometimes. There is a save button and im pretty sure ive used it
    21mbz47.jpg
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    edited January 2018

i thought so too, but i think it doesnt really delete them sometimes. There is a save button and im pretty sure ive used it

I have always use Sims 4 Studio to delete any bad or unwanted cc permanently and it is working perfectly. Do you have the current and updated version of the sims 4 studio?

If you do maybe you could try to contact the creator of the program to figure out why the program is not functioning correctly for you.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    @MrMonty96 the delete button should remove the item from your Mods folder as well. If it doesn't you may have a problem.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    @Orchid13 The save button only applies to changes you have made to the CC item with Sims 4 Studio. The item won't show up in S4S unless it is already in your Mods folder.