Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny Thing about Packs and Bugs

It seems like whenever I go through the bugs sections it seems like its the same 4 packs are having issues. They are Get to Work, City Living, Cats and Dogs, and Vampires. Anyone else seeing this trend?

Comments

• MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Yup!.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Mow you say it Injust noticed it! I mean its been a year since we last saw an Outdor Retreat Bug tbh. I wish it was possible to all packs :/
  • zonbinzonbin Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you so much
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Comments and discussions about bugs and bug related issues in a bug section on a board. Who knew?

Maybe I should go see if there are ideas in the idea board ... that could be a new topic too.
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    Why are you saying thank you?
    zonbin wrote: »
    Thank you so much

Wow*
    I just*
    Outdoor*
    For* not to.
    TS1299 wrote: »
    Mow you say it Injust noticed it! I mean its been a year since we last saw an Outdor Retreat Bug tbh. I wish it was possible to all packs :/

• DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    Thank you so much

Wow*
    I just*
    Outdoor*
    For* not to.

I don’t think this is the place to be correcting someone on their English/Grammar. It’s The Sims forum, not an English course. ;) Nobody is perfect. :)

Back on topic. That’s a good point, OP. I personally haven’t experienced many issues from Vampires and Cats & Dogs, but GT and CL are full of them. Especially City Living for me.
  • EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member

AmySims09 wrote: »
    Thank you so much

Wow*
    I just*
    Outdoor*
    For* not to.

I don’t think this is the place to be correcting someone on their English/Grammar. It’s The Sims forum, not an English course. ;) Nobody is perfect. :)

Back on topic. That’s a good point, OP. I personally haven’t experienced many issues from Vampires and Cats & Dogs, but GT and CL are full of them. Especially City Living for me.

I think CL has the most issues.