Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims - Fairies, Succubi, etc.

Hello! I am new to the forums and thought it would be nice to introduce myself by introducing two of my recent households I created. Originally, I did not intend on doing this, but I have fallen in love with the CAS mode and making a diverse cast of Sims to play and share. Each time, I do a household of 8 female Sims, each Sim having their own unique name describing their personality and each household having a unique theme (such as fairies, succubi, etc.), though the differences are slight. For example, the fairies tend to be in dresses and have makeup on more often and the succubi tend to have more angry or evil expressions. Each household has an alpha (the 1st in each group) and an omega (the 2nd in each group), which is a younger incarnate of the alpha fairy, succubi, etc. In addition, the fairies each have the 'nurturing' trait and the succubi all have the 'evil' trait. I plan on making more households like this in the future, and have actually started on a third one that I plan to post within the next 10 days, depending on how tight my schedule is!

Of course, I would highly appreciate feedback and would love you to share thoughts, recommendations, and I would love you to share your own! I will be making more, so I would love your ideas for Sims to make and present in the future. Thank you in advance! :smiley:
WTOiavS.jpg

Comments

• NovasiNovasi Posts: 46 Member
    edited January 2018
    Fairies (January 6, 2018)
    uUfTJ7O.jpg?2uqGlCwg.jpg?1
    t6pYtZs.jpg?2NpYPoJl.jpg?2
    FV4xcsd.jpg?129b3pgK.jpg?1
    2GWPtCb.jpg?6XBgSlO8.jpg?4

Succubi (January 6, 2018)
    tIJN737.jpg?2E24rC9b.jpg?1
    oMOycJV.jpg?4VhfwakD.jpg?2
    rAgWDuT.jpg?1VTNmSR2.jpg?1
    ON06xPb.jpg?1qH03Mnc.jpg?2

Prana (January 15, 2018)
    lu4xtSH.jpg?17hsB5cl.jpg?3
    WiXhaoP.jpg?1i3Y8DXO.jpg?1
    9wu1KMs.jpg?1Bt98Kub.jpg?2
    MM5a5gK.jpg?1EBBpcZK.jpg?1

Which were your personal favorites? Responding to all feedback! :smile:
    Post edited by Novasi on
    WTOiavS.jpg
  • Lenka93Lenka93 Posts: 58 Member
    > @Novasi said:
    > Fairies (January 6, 2018)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Succubi (January 6, 2018)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Which were your personal favorites? Responding to all feedback! :smile:

I like all of them but most primal and joyous fairies, festive and silver succubi.
    edited January 2018
    Just a note - my third set, Prana, has been added to the OP! Check it out and let me know what you think!
    WTOiavS.jpg
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    I love these. Favorites? Hm, Distant Prana, Lilac Succubus, Joyous and Enigmatic Fairies.
    image.png
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    Joyous and Somber fairies are my favorite! Also like the look of Valiant Prana :)
    @Lenka93 @TresaofPern @pandabear1836

Thank you guys sooo much for your feedback! It really helps me know what to look for when making more in the future! You guys are the best. :smile:
    WTOiavS.jpg