Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Recreating Literary Settings and Characters Via Sims???

I'm a huge lit nerd- and one thing I've always wanted to do was create the settings and characters from different novels. Especially the Wuthering Heights world! It would work so well in Forgotten Hollow! I'm also partial to making sims of my characters from my own writing too. Anybody else share my obsession?

Comments

• jacullqwjacullqw Posts: 7 New Member
    I haven't recreated any worlds from novels I've read but Sims has became a wonderful tool to help me create and visualize my own characters when writing. It's so much easier (and always turns out SO much better) when I Sim them instead of attempting to draw. :D
  • AmeliaNovaAmeliaNova Posts: 76 Member
    jacullqw wrote: »
    I haven't recreated any worlds from novels I've read but Sims has became a wonderful tool to help me create and visualize my own characters when writing. It's so much easier (and always turns out SO much better) when I Sim them instead of attempting to draw. :D

I totally agree!! I can't draw worth anything and it's really useful when you're trying to flesh out smaller details or what kind of clothes they might wear.