Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC Help, please!

Hi guys!

Happy Friday! . I've had MCCC installed for quite some time. I stopped playing for a few months, came back and I've noticed that I'm not getting the notifications such as 'The Potter Family Moved to 4 Privet Drive' etc. I also could have swore that I was able to change settings in game, such as pregnancy risk etc. I do not have any of these options anymore.

When I first open my game I am told that MCCC is working via a pop up notification and I also have the MC Command option when I click on things but I can't seem to change anything? What am I missing!?

Thanks in advance guys :)

Comments

• BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Hi guys!

Happy Friday! . I've had MCCC installed for quite some time. I stopped playing for a few months, came back and I've noticed that I'm not getting the notifications such as 'The Potter Family Moved to 4 Privet Drive' etc. I also could have swore that I was able to change settings in game, such as pregnancy risk etc. I do not have any of these options anymore.

When I first open my game I am told that MCCC is working via a pop up notification and I also have the MC Command option when I click on things but I can't seem to change anything? What am I missing!?

Thanks in advance guys :)

Which version of MCCC and which version of S4 are you using atm?
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • dancingindiordancingindior Posts: 159 Member
    Hey!

So I can't figure out which version it is, but when I try to update the game it says I am already up to date. I also have the latest MCCC release
    Hey!

So I can't figure out which version it is, but when I try to update the game it says I am already up to date. I also have the latest MCCC release

You can find the game verion at the lower left corner of the game's main menu. Please tell me.
    As for MCCC, do you get a blue welcome screen when you load a household? If so, what's it saying?
    Game version - 1.37.35.1210 and MCCC version 4.0.0 I get a Welcome to MC Command Center and all the modules loaded. ie. Career, CAS, Cheats, Cleaner, Clubs, Dresser etc.
    edited January 2018
    Game version - 1.37.35.1210 and MCCC version 4.0.0 I get a Welcome to MC Command Center and all the modules loaded. ie. Career, CAS, Cheats, Cleaner, Clubs, Dresser etc.

So, if you click on a in game computer or tablet, you have the MC Command Center entry to select and if you click on it, you get the MCCC main menu. Same with a sim and the lot mailbox, right?

You might go to the folder, where your MCCC files are stored (typically the S4 mods folder or a subfolder for better organization) and have a look to the MCCC log file mc_cmd_center.log. Are there any notable entries?

Do you have a lastException.txt file in your S4 folder?

You wrote, that you get no notifications about any in game events. Could you please check the following setting in MCCC:
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Notification Settings > Show Age-Up Notifications
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Notification Settings > Show Death Notifications
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Notification Settings > Show Moving Notifications
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Notification Settings > Show NPC Birthday Notifications

and most important:
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Notification Settings > Show Notifications

y4mVhXmHiDDBtfWbymN4jefoBvDAYo23R50VmbTdhMRws4mAoUTx1HOZ_O3hwL-6Bz98BwYf0JX2cc-J0my6GmPiwjC4zH8xCI_Xz2pVXWTonBLx_jkyLfEKgbkUiwYRKdLTKmopw1KCaziXEhZ4wlMUygLsZ8ojS9a_h9MTtK1jCTOMXE1nFUvNqSIc5_TEPY1i_0EfA-89v3Okp31GKJnHg?width=406&height=535&cropmode=none
    This is all is says in my log -
    [Jan-06-2018 16:59:12]Initializing MC Command Center version: 4.0.0...
    [Jan-06-2018 17:01:04]Initializing Zone Data...

Yes, there are 5 last exception txt files in my main S4 folder

As for the MCC on computer -

Show Notifications - Enabled
    However the rest were all either 'None' or Disabled which I have adjusted now - so thank you for that!
    This is all is says in my log -
    [Jan-06-2018 16:59:12]Initializing MC Command Center version: 4.0.0...
    [Jan-06-2018 17:01:04]Initializing Zone Data...

Yes, there are 5 last exception txt files in my main S4 folder

As for the MCC on computer -

Show Notifications - Enabled
    However the rest were all either 'None' or Disabled which I have adjusted now - so thank you for that!

You're very welcome.

As for the LE, you might join us on Discord, if you want us to have a look on it. File upload is possible here. Amost all problems throwing a LE occure due to outdated and broken mods or CC. Sometimes the LE contains a hint where to look for the culprit.

But it seems that everything is working right now, right?

If you have any other questions, please ask.
  • octocat24octocat24 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi :) A few weeks ago my Sims 4 game restarted and I lost all my CC. This doesn't bother me a lot (as I have most of it back) but MCCC doesn't work anymore. I've restarted my game, gotten rid of the zip files it's in and also re-downloaded it but nothing is working:(
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    edited November 2018
    octocat24 wrote: »
    Hi :) A few weeks ago my Sims 4 game restarted and I lost all my CC. This doesn't bother me a lot (as I have most of it back) but MCCC doesn't work anymore. I've restarted my game, gotten rid of the zip files it's in and also re-downloaded it but nothing is working:(

Hello @octocat24
    Make sure that your Sims 4 game is updated to the latest patch version, as not being uptodate can cause issues.
    Also there will be a new updated version of MCCC after the game patch is released on Tuesday, so it may be best to wait and see if the new version works in your game.