Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i wish lessons were included for vampires GP.

toddlers have them but vampires don't :(

Times like this I miss game guide booklets.
Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    I don't know if the console version is the same as pc but you may want to check out Carl's guide on Vampires.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/vampires/
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2018
    Photography skill lesson is also still under GTW even though it was converted to base game.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I don't know if the console version is the same as pc but you may want to check out Carl's guide on Vampires.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/vampires/

Okay. Thanks :)

Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Photography skill lesson is also still under GTW even though it was converted to base game.

I don't have any camras of skill books for it so confused. How do you do it if no items are in my game please?

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2018
    marcel21 wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

I don't have any camras of skill books for it so confused. How do you do it if no items are in my game please?

I just realised this is on console ahahaha I didn't remember you don't have photography.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Kind of annoyed vampires did not get lessons but dine out did, though the ones for dine out a very basic and not much of them.

• DarthSliverDarthSliver Posts: 14 New Member
    I wish Vampires didn’t seem pointless lol
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Kind of annoyed vampires did not get lessons but dine out did, though the ones for dine out a very basic and not much of them.
    Did they get lesson in the PC version? I just ignore the vampires even if I have the pack.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • DougyDougy Posts: 47 Member
    [quote="DarthSliver;c-16266511"]I wish Vampires didn’t seem pointless lol[/quote]
    I agree
    Dougy wrote: »
    I wish Vampires didn’t seem pointless lol
    I agree

there is a lot of things that seem pointless in this game :#

Did they get lesson in the PC version? I just ignore the vampires even if I have the pack.

yes

• NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    There is an introduction tutorial on the PC version, but not really "lessons." But then, I never play as that life state.
    There is an introduction tutorial on the PC version, but not really "lessons." But then, I never play as that life state.

I think your right.
    My bad.