Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Makana Wahine's Tribe CASTING CALL

pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
ontWJVl.jpg

Hello, fellow Amazons!

I'm excited to announce that Tribe Wahine is back and I'm making preparations for the new Creator Heiress, Makana Wahine. At the moment, she's a sweet toddler, but in no time she'll grow and she'll need some fresh blood.

I'm in need of some hunky slaves and some beautiful ladies.

You may enter two sims--one male and one female.

How to Enter

Use this as an entry form:

Name:

Title: (Choose Gatherer, Scholar, Provider, Shaman, Warrior OR Slave)

Former Tribe:

Why he or she wants to join Tribe Wahine:

Picture:

Link to Gallery:

OR

If you have cc, please give me your EA gallery name where I can find it and links for cc:

I own all packs so don't worry about me not being able to download your Amazon.

Please use #makanawahine on your entry so I can easily find it.

I will give you two weeks to enter. Due date is January 18th. This time, I'll be choosing the Amazons and slaves according to how they fit into my already plotted story! Be creative in your entry!

THANK YOU!!!! Can't wait to see your amazing men and women!
iTvMKZ8.jpg

Comments

• TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    edited January 2018
    You know how much I like casting calls, so expect something from me in the next day or so!
    Excited for the return of tribe Wahine!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    You know how much I like casting calls, so expect something from me in the next day or so!
    Excited for the return of tribe Wahine!

Hooray!!! Yes, you're very good at them, too! ;)

And I'm excited about it, too. I'm in the middle of writing that first chapter...very long, but I think everyone will like it. I'd forgotten how much fun it was to write!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @pammiechick I was wondering if you want them to have skills, or if not would it be better for you if they did. Also you want young adults right? Will you dress them or do I try to make them fit in with the tribe they come from?
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Name: Ilya Ibarra

Title: Shaman

Former Tribe: Tribe Ibarra

Why he or she wants to join Tribe Wahine: "A sister of the temple is never tempted by lust or love." was a line Ilya heard a lot being raised at the Ibarra temple. And she has always agreed, until she met Ignicio. The two fell in love quick and hard. They were discovered, and Ilya was declared unclean and embarrassment to her tribe. Ignicio was set to be executed. The two escaped and Ilya is desperate to prove she is not a complete waste and wants to use her temple training to become a shaman. If only there was a creator with a mind open enough to let her try.

Picture:
    01-04-18_11-33-37c2a0pm.png?w=680
    01-04-18_11-33-41c2a0pm.png?w=680

Link to CC: So I couldn't find a lot of the links because I believe some of them have been taken down. I made my own file to download, for both sims.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10M7gf8kiWOQZnSo0FSzN8f42QNBWWwDb?usp=sharing

Name: Ignicio Slave

Title: Slave

Former Tribe: Tribe Ibarra

Why he or she wants to join Tribe Wahine: Ignicio is the son of a creator. Because his mother didn't wish to sacrifice him she sent him to serve to temple when he came of age. He is a humble man with a soft spot for romance, even though he knew it was strictly forbidden. When people had found out about him and Ilya he was set to be executed. The night before his sentence his mother came to visit her only child and slipped him a key. Now he remains by his loves side and is happy as long as he has her.

Picture:
    01-04-18_11-33-50c2a0pm.png?w=680
    01-04-18_11-33-55c2a0pm.png?w=680
    haswh wrote: »
    @pammiechick I was wondering if you want them to have skills, or if not would it be better for you if they did. Also you want young adults right? Will you dress them or do I try to make them fit in with the tribe they come from?

I would love skills for them!!

I will dress them but if you’d like to, that’d be awesome. I’ve used the traditional dress from prior entries before. And yes, young adults, please!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @TheGeekGamez Squee!! I love your entries!!! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Name: Hritik Roshan (yes he is based on a real person ;D )

Title: Slave

Former Tribe: Tribe Roshan (hehe...)

Why he wants to join Tribe Wahine: Hritik was supposed to be a breeder slave in tribe Roshan. But a misterious plague was spreading between them when he had just reached his adult years. As the priestess was consulted, it turned out that the goddess was unpleased by the behavior of the members of the tribe. There had been too many sacrifices of slaves and the goddess was tired of the men blood. As a result, the tribe was dishonored and all its members dispersed around the kingdom. Hritik started his journey with a fellow slave and one amazon, but he arrives at Tribe Wahine hungry, tired and...alone. He is desperate to settle down and finally have a bed to sleep and food. Despites having had some training as a breeder (that was interrupted when the tribe was dispersed), he enjoys keeping everything neat and tidy more than the called "arts of love". The mistery about his travel companions is one that he is not too eager to tell...

Picture:ijdP2e8.png
    ISOxsjz.png

Link to Gallery:
    Gallery

I use this CC for my sims lips:
    Nyloa pucker up lips
    @pammiechick I haven't played Sims for a long time now-like months- so I will certainly be busy now preparing my sims for you! Not sure what traditional dress is anymore but I will do my best and of course you can change what you want. I'm so excited this story is coming back! My hubby just looks at me and says well here we go again! Ha Ha :D
    @pammiechick I haven't played Sims for a long time now-like months- so I will certainly be busy now preparing my sims for you! Not sure what traditional dress is anymore but I will do my best and of course you can change what you want. I'm so excited this story is coming back! My hubby just looks at me and says well here we go again! Ha Ha :D

Lol! That’s funny! Just think about what MY hubby thinks about all those slaves! Ha! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited January 2018
    Name: Sara Murdock
    Title:
    Shaman

and

Name:
    Gage Murdock
    Title:
    Slave

Former Tribe: renegades - they ran away from the Tribe they were born into
    Why he or she wants to join Tribe Wahine:
    Gage and Sara are brother and sister - twins. Their mother died in childbirth. Their father ran away fearing for his life, leaving them in the care of a not so nice, never to be named, tribe. When they were young teens, they ran away in the middle of the night and fended for themselves for years. Now that they are young adults, they want to pledge their fealty to a tribe. They desperately want to be part of a family. They heard that the Tribe Wahine is progressive and doesn't "dispose" of their male slaves. Because of this, this brother and sister, who love and depend on each other so much, desperately want to be a part of this wonderful Tribe. Heath is strong and would make an excellent slave. He has also learned the ways of the animals and can command them at will. He is also excellent at getting the most of the natural resources of the land. Cassidy would be a great Shaman as she has learned the art of healing and herablism. However, should Tribe Wahine accept them, they would do anything for the Tribe, as long as they could stay together.

Picture:
    KQ6GNyt.png

Link to Gallery:
    simfileshare.net/download/410024/ I hope these are the correct files to get the CC on them.

You can find them under my user name AudreyFld - I did use your hashtag too. The item name is Gage & Sara - Twins :)

P.S. They have skills and you can do with them as you wish....
    @anaitapeva Ohhh...Hritik is DREAMY! Can’t wait to get him in game! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @AudreyFld AHHHH! Murdock kids!! *faints* :love: Grace and Ben have GREAT genes!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @AudreyFld AHHHH! Murdock kids!! *faints* :love: Grace and Ben have GREAT genes!

They need to have a dozen kids....lol
    AudreyFld wrote: »

They need to have a dozen kids....lol

They do. *swoon*
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I don't know how gleefully you'll mistreat slaves...but you deserve a slave that's just begging

Name: Leire and Andone

Title: Scholar (Leire) and slave (Andrea)

Former Tribe: Unknown but definitely from the great Europa

Why he or she wants to join Tribe Wahine: Andone obviously doesn't want to. Leire has a lot of stories surrounding her, from being the last survivor of her tribe to her not being an Amazon at all and simply looking to get revenge on Andone for...something.

Picture:

010518120515AMshrped.jpg

010518120426AMshrped.jpg

Find me on The Gallery as InfraGreen too.

Content is here.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    @InfraGreen Aaaaahhhh! We get to beat Andrea into submission? Omg! You’re making my fantasies come true! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @AudreyFld & @pammiechick Great genes is an understatement! They are beautiful! <3
    @InfraGreen I love Leire <3 and Andone doesn't look to happy.
    @InfraGreen - lol Andrea and Leah! Is that a cattle prod? Lmao
    @AudreyFld & @pammiechick Great genes is an understatement! They are beautiful! <3

@haswh - I was so shocked...well not that much. I aged up Cole and he is very similar to Gage. <3 These two are both a total mix of their parents.

Andone is upset! Makes me infinitely happy. And that pose! Gotta have it. Did you make that @InfraGreen ????
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @pammiechick: Lol I wish I made that pose. It's definitely one to link to on Simmers After Dark though. :p Anyways this is 100% the most fulfilling casting call submission I've made. :naughty:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    edited January 2018
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @pammiechick: Lol I wish I made that pose. It's definitely one to link to on Simmers After Dark though. :p Anyways this is 100% the most fulfilling casting call submission I've made. :naughty:

LOL! I will have to agree! I'm going to have a lot of fun with Andone...might have to introduce him a little early. >:)

And YES! Please do link that pose on Simmers After Dark!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Finally, I hoped we would have the chance again to join casting calls for tribe Wahine. :smiley: I definitely will submit 2 sims this time too.
    Damaro wrote: »
    Finally, I hoped we would have the chance again to join casting calls for tribe Wahine. :smiley: I definitely will submit 2 sims this time too.

Oh, I'm so excited to see what you come up with!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Argh, I'm for Andrea I'm for Andrea I'm for Andrea no matter who still comes! :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26