Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name ideas for female "failed" alien?

I have this idea for an Alien Female who's... a failure. She never really got a hang of the whole "Incognito" and "science" thing and is a bit unpopular with Central Command and her fellow aliens on Earth(?).

I was toying with giving her a name to reflect that:
Jane Doe
Common HumanGirl (if she REALLY is bad at pretending to be human)
Sunset Flowerpot (she basically panics and picks the closest two things as her name when asked the first time, having forgotten her cover story)

etc.
Anyone having more creative ideas? :)
Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek

Comments

• jacullqwjacullqw Posts: 7 New Member
    Ahaha, I love the idea of an Alien being a ditz and coming up with terrible incognito names.

I only had a couple of specific names but mostly just thought of some ideas to help come up with one:

Soda Pop (Everyone seems to like it, maybe they'll like her?)
    Doe Jane (She can't even get something -that- simple right)
    Pretty Lady (or whatever adjective she wants to use to describe her human form)
    Copies a female superhero name and everyone she meets thinks she's kidding

It's not much but hope it helps you come up with the perfect name for your 'spacey' Alien :D
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I settled on simplier and less funny at the moment: Alysha Common. She keeps using her alien suit for workouts even in human form, and forgets to cover her alien eyeshadow. She HAS learned to get "dressed" before shopping though. MOST of the time :)
  • ZilogManZilogMan Posts: 57 Member
    The backstory for my Alien was that by growing hair, and dressing in Human clothes, she became convinced she looked exactly like a regular Sim (not taking account of the fact that her UV eyesight made her blue skin not appear any different to regular human tones) and stopped wearing her disguise.

She became so distracted by "Whims" and "Aspirations" to the point that she forgot her original mission and lost touch with central command due to "relationship culling".

She ended up marrying Travis Scott and having hybrid children, and now works as a Scientist.

The research team's two main goals are to search for alien life and to guard against possible infiltration of the lab by aliens. All the staff, including my Alien sim, are too hung up on the "big science" approach to care that the answer to both questions lies a little closer to hand.

Her hybrid daughter runs a store selling surplus science hardware. Simrays don't fetch particularly high prices but it's fun to fill a shop with them.

Walking around without disguise creates some interesting social situations, but she's developed enough charisma over the years to smooth things over.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Great story!
    Alisha is so occupied with trying earth stuff that she bounces from job to job right now wanting to try everything! (she has the aspiration that requires to reach lvl 3 in 3 careers).
    Not sure if I'll make her a scientist or a cop at the end.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I would name her Winifred Stitch. :smiley:
  • ZilogManZilogMan Posts: 57 Member
    Well, I decided to test drive Soda Pop and my reworked Movers and Shakers gym at the same time.

Soda is good, outgoing and cheerful. We start off easy with the Steam room -

M8vqrez.jpg

Bella Goth, thanks to her powers of deduction as a secret agent, quickly ascertains her true nature, but is unfazed. The clouds of vapour might have provided cover, but the whole self-illumination thing gave the game away.

pGC4h3r.jpg

Soda was embarrassed but the positive moodlets from the health club kept it manageable. She also used the emotion copy skill to get Bella's confident moodlet.
    GoaA8sS.jpg

At this point she makes a major faux pas. You don't bring bowls of cereal into the weights room !

She'd gotten hungry and autonomously wandered to the vending machine, then decided to watch someone train while eating the snack.

"Must lift weights, don't eat carbs, must lift weights"

then Soda comes in with a sugary kid's cereal.

Nina Caliente lost her #### and stomped off to smash up the children's creche I added.

Oh well hopefully when she levels Charisma up a bit she'll get better at talking these people down.