Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The People of the Light Tribe - A Sims 4 Tribe Based Story (Ending | 09/12/2019)

18910111214...Next

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Demetrius! To do him right, for his age, he is already pretty wise - and kind as well. Not only does he know Mel was forced to marry him, he can also endure her harsh words - harsh, but true. Of course he's very young in comparison to her, but being called a baby would be hard for any man in his position, I guess.
    And Xander is held captive?! :open_mouth: My goodness, why? Do they hope for ransom? That would be "a little" too late by now. I would guess they don't know who he is, but why and what did they do to him, then? Why is he still alive?
    And I hadn't ever expected to say that but the scars and short hair actually look good on him as well. Makes him look more mature and adventurous :smiley:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Demetrius! To do him right, for his age, he is already pretty wise - and kind as well. Not only does he know Mel was forced to marry him, he can also endure her harsh words - harsh, but true. Of course he's very young in comparison to her, but being called a baby would be hard for any man in his position, I guess.
    And Xander is held captive?! :open_mouth: My goodness, why? Do they hope for ransom? That would be "a little" too late by now. I would guess they don't know who he is, but why and what did they do to him, then? Why is he still alive?
    And I hadn't ever expected to say that but the scars and short hair actually look good on him as well. Makes him look more mature and adventurous :smiley:

Melete didn't really mean to call him a baby but she kinda did. He took it well as he knows she's a lot older than he is and there's nothing he can do about it. I mean, she has 4 kids already so its not something that won't stick out in their relationship (the her being older thing).
    Yep. Xander is alive and captive. You'll see their reasons for taking him later on as the story wraps up. All I'm saying is everything fits together.

As for what they did to him, they made him look less like the guy Melete married as they plan to sell him as a slave to get rid of him. Mainly so they don't have any proof he was ever there. I think that comes up chapter after next actually. Which obviously means they know exactly who he is but they don't plan on owning up to it. They have deals and agreements stopping them if they even wanted to.
  • Options
    New chapter! :)
    Chapter 44
    EAtnSfpXYAEyDAN?format=jpg&name=small
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Yey! Just in time to crown the day! What do people even do with all that time lol
    Xander must have been in that cell for a long time now. It's only understandable his hope is pretty much lost. Especially after hearing Mel will be marrying again. She probably was his last hope, that she wouldn't give up the search. And now it's confirmed she has already given him up long ago. That must hurt so much! :s
    On the other hand, for Mel, I am glad that she marries. Demetrius seems nice enough. And Arc is indeed a good friend - even though he needed so much time to realize Xander had never confessed his love lol :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Yey! Just in time to crown the day! What do people even do with all that time lol
    Xander must have been in that cell for a long time now. It's only understandable his hope is pretty much lost. Especially after hearing Mel will be marrying again. She probably was his last hope, that she wouldn't give up the search. And now it's confirmed she has already given him up long ago. That must hurt so much! :s
    On the other hand, for Mel, I am glad that she marries. Demetrius seems nice enough. And Arc is indeed a good friend - even though he needed so much time to realize Xander had never confessed his love lol :D

He's been in there for 3 years now. Ever since he went missing. He was clinging onto hope that one day he would find a way out and would be able to go back to his family, including Mel. But, now Mel is marrying another man which means she's not looking for him/probably won't happen as he had hoped for so long if he ever got back.

Melete has finally (sort-of) moved on with her life and the marriage is a big part of that. She can't keep crying over Xand when she's getting marred to another man.
  • Options
    Here's thursday's chapter almost 48 hours late.
    Chapter 45
    EA_mHR1XsAEHIgw?format=jpg&name=small
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Here's the next ptlt chapter.
    Chapter 46
    EBEhDRqXkAAe_Cd?format=jpg&name=small
  • Options
    Another PTLT chapter
    Chapter 47
    EEdn34hX4AECdp6?format=png&name=small
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Final Chapter of PTLT will be out soon! :)
  • Options
    This story took 707 days to complete otherwise known as 1 year, 11 months, 8 days or 23 months and 8 days. Here's the finale.
    Chapter 50 The End of an Era.
    ELYT8lmXkAESA2W?format=jpg&name=small