Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The (Extra)Ordinary Tessa - S1~Ch18 5/14/18

Comments

• CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Happy (belated) birthday! :) And wow Tessa, you sure aren't wasting any time, huh...? :joy:
  • Xylorta-XVXylorta-XV Posts: 234 Member
    Oh, Walter, the way you make friends is not by blatantly telling them "I don't deal with people". (I mean, he doesn't, but he shouldn't just say that when you're trying to get to know someone!)

Anyway, wow, Tessa's shocking me all over the place here. A part of me has a real bad feeling about how easily she and Isaac seem to be bonding. Nothing's ever that easy without consequences.
    Also serious shout-out to that Ben Solo sim. He's so pretty even I'm swooning a little.

And happy belated birthday!
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I have missed so much! Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Can't cope!!!! <3<3<3
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Big chapter coming in the coming days, lots to cover. Now I gotta write it!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Irishsong - oh, I am looking forward to it!
    tScb5E0.png
    Chapter 6
    The Other Shoe Drops
    ieQQwWZ.png

“Where have you been? I’ve been sitting here for the past four hours waiting up for you and you just waltz through the door like you’ve been taking happy pills! What excuse do You have? I checked in at Blue House and after some prodding, and a review of the footage, you didn’t talk to Walter, Tony, or Isaac! Yesterday you didn’t talk to half of Green House! What’s your problem?” Mina harped.

Tessa knew that she had had this coming to her, but she winced at the battery of words. Her mom had never had to scold her, and she usually took the hug-it-out method to solve the problems any way. That or a time out.

“I- I don’t know how to explain…” Tessa stammered.

8u3S1ZT.png

“Don’t know how to explain!? What were you doing with all of that time? Why didn’t you talk to those men?!” Mina was losing it at this point, and Tessa was getting frantic to make it stop.

“I- I was with Isaac today. I spent more time with him than the others, that’s why I was late getting to Green House. I also spent more time with Ben than was fair…” Tessa looked at the ground and the ceiling, anywhere other than in Mina’s eyes.

“You spent more time with Isaac? And what exactly took so much time? Chatting?”

oESQZ0L.png

Tessa turned bright red as she tried to hide what she had done.

“You slept with him.” Mina answered her own question, suddenly not so loud and she stopped yelling. There was no doubt as she read Tessa’s face. “I can’t believe you, Tessa. Just the other day you said that you were going to be conservative. You were going to not show skin, not be racey, and here you’ve slept with a contestant within 72 hours of meeting him! What did you do with Ben? Did you sleep with him too?”

“No!” Tessa spurted. “I swear, I just kissed him, on camera, it was my first on kiss camera. Everything was by the book, I swear.”

“Hmmm. I guess I missed the end of the footage. Still, You are moving way too quickly. The two of them will have to be handicapped for a while. On Friday’s report, after the elimination, it will be announced that they will be suspended from the competition for a week, and we’ll see where that gets us. It’s drama, so the viewers will love it, but we dodged a bullet on this one. If it was obvious that you had a favorite this early in the game, no one would want to stick around for the outcome. Now, keep it in your pants! You hear me?”

“Yes ma’am. I hear you.”

“How many times do I need to tell you not to call me ma’am? Also, tomorrow is Thursday, but it seems that you have had plenty of time with the contestants so you will stay home tomorrow. That’s final.”

Tessa fought back tears. She hated that she cried when she was being yelled at or when she was frustrated, but it was just her natural reaction.

“I set some more clothes in your dresser for you. Your dress for Friday is hanging in the bathroom.” With that, she looked around the room for one last time, and walked out the front door, letting it slam behind her.

Tessa kicked off her shoes and crawled into bed, her high from the day suddenly much, much lower.
    ~*~

Getting up in the morning like she was now used to wasn’t needed today. She didn’t know what she wanted to do while she was at home. Do I want to paint, take cupcake for a walk, or watch TV? She sat around for a while, ate some food, and was rather bored.

Her day didn’t stay that way, thankfully.

“Anyone home?” asked a booming voice.

“Dad!” squealed Tessa as she quickly stood up from the couch and ran to give him a hug. “I didn’t know you were coming today! What’re you doing here?”

6QW5XTS.png

“I wanted to see my oldest daughter, of course. It’s been a week, how are you settling in?”

“Oh, I’m-” she stopped to think “-having a tough time, I suppose. The woman who runs the thing is tough, and she wants what’s best for the show, even if that’s not always what’s best for me. I’m humiliated right now, but I don’t want to say why, it’ll only make it worse. I’m sure you’ll find out sooner or later anyway.”

tB8Fq5r.png

Darien looked at Tessa with interest. “Ah, sounds like a matter your mother would understand better than me.”

“Maybe, by the way, where is she? Aren’t you guys always together?”

Aria was indeed there, coming to the reunion late. Cupcake had met her at the door outside. “We always were happy you didn’t bark much,” Aria said to the little dog.

GScfE3I.png

D3fvneR.png

She entered the door and gave Darien a kiss on the cheek. Even after all of these years, they still held a flame for each other, and as Tessa watched them, she couldn’t help up hope that she would have that sort of love for herself.

4okTtZl.png

“So, have you made up your mind who’s going home? We’re nosey parents who want to know everything.” Aria started. Tessa looked between the two of them and after a moment opened up like a cracked egg, holding back only the information about Isaac.
    ~*~

The next morning, Mina was back at the door, waking up Tessa.

“I thought that elimination days are later events…” mumbled Tessa, still groggy from sleep.

X7e7qOx.png

“Change in plans this season. There’s a social beforehand, and then there’s the elimination, followed by a bit of chitchat, then everyone goes on their merry ways. Therefore, we start at 2 in the afternoon, which gives me,” Mina looked at her watch. “Four hours to make sure everything goes smoothly. You’re the main attraction, I have to make sure you look good. So come with me.”

Tessa was still in her pajamas as Mina made her get into the back seat of her car and rove out of town to Newcrest. The set of the ‘To do-ings’ was out here, set in a small neighborhood.

The place was large and beautiful, with cream brick and white trims. They went upstairs around the back to a studio of some sort, very modern, but a bit empty.

“This is where we make sure you look good and I do my work. I mend your clothes, order new ones, Do your makeup, that sort of thing. Now, sit in the chair. I have to do your hair and nails.”

sCd2Cyg.png

q7UaAVF.png

gh0FncI.png

She wasn’t very gentle about it.

After all of the pruning and Tessa looked good, Mina looked her over.

e5iMNIs.png

“You’ll do. Time to get down stairs. The cameras are waiting for you.”

The pair of them descended the stairs back down to the main room, where everyone was getting to know each other in their finery.

bLnMNhh.png

“Hey,” Ben greeted Morris. “I don’t believe we’ve met. I’m Ben Solo.

“Dude, we live in the same house. You know that, right?”

PMGb7KL.png

“With all this tension in the air, would you like to go outside with me, maybe get lost in the bushes?”

MUNcbxB.png

“Raul, what’s gotten into you? We’re here for Tessa.”

1bn4PGx.png

It’s nice to see the other contestants. What’s your house like?” asked Julian, a Green House member.

“Like yours, but blue, I guess. And the lot’s a bit bigger…”

aoPG1CX.png

“So, have you heard anything about my son recently?” asked Evan.

“No, I’m sorry, I haven’t. But he’s in good hands. Nothing like having immortal guardians.”

“I’m sure there’s never a dull day there. He makes everyone smile.”

“I’m sure he does.” smiled Mina.

DIoh30V.png

“A new face! How’s it hanging, stranger?”

“Doing well, man,” Isaac said with confidence. “Doing well.”

Soon, Mina stood up at the podium with Tessa front and center. Tessa didn’t like the fact that everyone was looking at her. It bothered her more than the fact that this was being broadcast all across the nation, which was almost easy to forget.

6biAVGG.png

The men sat in their seats, divided by house.

DWsycmS.png

“Hello, hello, and welcome to the first elimination of the season! A very exciting time, isn’t it? Yes it is! Who will go home, and who will stay, who knows? This girl in front of us does.”

Mina looked at Tessa with expectant eyes.

Tessa took a deep breath and tried to steady herself.

WHIpVmY.png

“I just want to say that this wasn’t an easy decision and as this is my first time choosing, it was the hardest one yet. But first, Walter, would you come forward?”

Walter stood from his seat with a smile on his face. Tessa wasn’t sure why he was smiling. Maybe he thought he was going t get an award? He joined Tessa at the front of the room.

8bF45eJ.png

yv3Zyjf.png

J7RQScL.png

“Walter, you are smart. You are a good person, but I think it’s time for you to look for love somewhere else.”

Wd3zS3r.png

Walter flinch back, then covered his face and doubled in two, trying to hide his face pf the shame and sadness from the cameras.

IVc6gsA.png

upNkD2E.png

“It’s because I didn’t want to sing to you? Is that it? Because on my application I didn’t want to choose a love song? I’m sorry I’m not sappy and sensitive like everyone else, but please, don’t get rid of me.”

9TK9g7J.png

“I’m sorry, Walter. This is for the best.” Tessa said quietly.

Walter looked at her incredulously, then walked out the door to the waiting van to take him home.

5X62whO.png

“We aren’t done yet with the announcements. There are a few adjustments to be made to housing. Would Mr. Huntington and Mr. Solo please make their way up to the front of the room?”

Bewildered, The two men made their way up to where Tessa stood and turned to face the rest of the contestants.

hlxNyFZ.png

“Tessa has already formed romantic relationships with these two men, one of which is sexual. Both of the men will be put on suspension for one week, and we will see them return for the next elimination. No contact is to be had with these contestants and the rest of the competitors. Ms. Ruff-Stone may also not talk to them or have any contact.”

ga7o29K.png

Both men were stunned. Isaac’s look was so disappointed and angry, and while Ben was angry, he took his chance. He grabbed Tessa and bent her into a firm kiss, not wanting to let the last opportunity he would have for a while get away from him.

9E7g83E.png

Isaac stayed stoney.

SVj0dzE.png

As the eliminations were done now, people were able to mingle as they wished. Isaac pulled Tessa aside to talk to her, and she was glad. She felt that she had some explaining to do.

GJnw5Ss.png

“What the heck, Tessa? I thought I was special. I thought that we could be done with this whole thing and we could be together. Now I find out that you’re kissing other guys? What’s going on?”

kMiNFCv.png

Tessa knew she had to be brave and not shrink away from the hostility, but she wanted to shrink so badly. “No one knows what we did. No one caught it on camera. You are special to me, but this is a compettition and Mina would never let me choose just one guy. I have to play my card because it’s the only hand I’ve been given, you know? I have to do this.”

KUQk92F.png

Isaac didn’t look very convinced, and he walked away afterwards.

Ben stood outside and rubbed his face with his hands, arching his back to relieve stress. He very angry, ready to explode at anyone that came across his path.

wTeN9Du.png

ayn1isT.png

Tessa strode up behind him, ready to confront and comfort him. Ben turned to face her.

gCnc8qT.png

“Ben, I’m sorry how this is playing out. I take full responsibility for the situation.”

“I’m - I’m just angry and I need you to know that. Why is this happening? Didn’t you see this coming? I know I’m the one that kissed you, but you couldn’t have told me before we went on air? I had to learn this in front of the whole nation? I was publicly shamed in front of everyone! Why didn’t you tell me?”

8PpTGvP.png

Tessa was tired of being the criminal in this story. “I wanted to!” She yelled. “I wanted to tell you and Isaac, but I couldn’t. I didn’t have time! I was being dressed up like a princess and by the time I came down the stairs the cameras were rolling. Mina isn’t letting them miss anything, it seems. So stop blaming me!”

Quentin came out on the patio at that moment, a goofy smile on his face, trying to see what all of the commotion was about.

“You folks are being pretty loud. Anything I can do to help?”

They both glared at him in unison.

HyREA1A.png

I hope whatever comes next is just as entertaining as this is. Signing off, Irishsong!

~*~
    Thirteen Remain
    5cQX6Lk.png
    ~*~
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    How is Lucas still in this competition? I swear I thought he'd be the first to leave after his last comment. Guess Tessa doesn't find Luc's straight forward answers a bad thing?! I still don't have hope for him though, he has tough competition. I expect him to get kicked out very soon. (I'm a terrible sim mum to my Luc, I expect him to get kicked out all the time! :lol: )
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Oh my! Raul coming on to Kolby - umm....Raul....Kolby is only interested in Tessa. Sorry. And I love Quentin coming in at the end...I could almost see him cracking some jokes on the patio to break the tension. lol So sorry to see
    Walter
    go. He really took it hard, poor guy. Well, Tessa's reckless abandon has cost her and the two contestants. Obviously Mina is going to keep a closer eye on her from now on. I kind of feel sad for Tessa, though. Great chapter!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    How is Lucas still in this competition? I swear I thought he'd be the first to leave after his last comment. Guess Tessa doesn't find Luc's straight forward answers a bad thing?! I still don't have hope for him though, he has tough competition. I expect him to get kicked out very soon. (I'm a terrible sim mum to my Luc, I expect him to get kicked out all the time! :lol: )

Oh see, I thought it would be Evan for sure, he wouldn't even talk to her! It's nice that Tessa just didn't kick him out straight away for being a dad.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Lucas is doing pretty well, actually. Evan could up his game, however.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »

Good to know that Luc is not doing awful, which is what I expected after he kinda told her his parents were dead (that's my fault though..) without any real warning. :lol: Gotta love my little Luc though

(Side Note: That isn't Lucas in my avi, it's a character of mine. Tessa doesn't need to worry. :lol: )
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Good to know that Luc is not doing awful, which is what I expected after he kinda told her his parents were dead (that's my fault though..) without any real warning. :lol: Gotta love my little Luc though

(Side Note: That isn't Lucas in my avi, it's a character of mine. Tessa doesn't need to worry. :lol: )

Heh. Ok.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I thought Rhett was sooo going to be eliminated...I actually forgot about him with all this drama! It was good to see Aria and Darrian though :)

I'll have a firm word.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Wow Kolby how can you reject mY SON you wanna fight me
    *shakes fist*

:joy:

Must be lonely in the house with just a buncha guys and Tessa having favorites... :joy:Gotta spend some excess energy somewhere ;):kissing_heart::joy:

That aside, I'm glad Raul's still in the running. I'm sure he's got a lot more to show. ...If he's not low key checking out the other guys too I guess? LOL
    Cement wrote: »
    Wow Kolby how can you reject mY SON you wanna fight me
    *shakes fist*

:joy:

Must be lonely in the house with just a buncha guys and Tessa having favorites... :joy:Gotta spend some excess energy somewhere ;):kissing_heart::joy:

That aside, I'm glad Raul's still in the running. I'm sure he's got a lot more to show. ...If he's not low key checking out the other guys too I guess? LOL

I ship it!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Oh wow, Mina is so mean :( Luckily, Tessa's parents visited her :) This probably helped her deal with it, so far.
    When you put a whole bunch of people in a house, stuff happens. They get whims to flirt with eachother and sometimes do it on their own (as seen above).
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Brei714Brei714 Posts: 110 Member
    I'm worried that I haven't seen much of Julian. Maybe that will change. Otherwise he might be going home soon himself. I cannot help but cheer for him to do better.

But I like Raul's flirting habits! Too bad Kolby wasn't interested. Drama like that can add some extra fun I think.

Great story so far though!
  • Xylorta-XVXylorta-XV Posts: 234 Member
    Aww, bye Walter. I'm not that surprised, honestly, he pretty much hid himself the whole time. That's what happens when you don't socialize in a social competition, my boy. But holy *heck* this is getting intense. I can't believe they announced the relationships Tessa's had on camera, that's bound to stir up a mess. Thanks Mina, you're not making this easier!
    Sorry about a lack of an update this week, I've been wrapped into playing minecraft again but I will get over this obsession soon. The trick is getting my friend that I play it with getting over it too...

Too many hobbies!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    LOL - Completely understandable. But you have someone to play with, so please enjoy. Not everyone does. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    *Bump* :)
    Aw, thanks. I'm a bit distacted as of late. But I've been wanting to get back to this. Minecraft has craved a hole in my recreation time, but I want to get back to my old habits.

Basically, I'm good at making excuses for my lack of drive.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    tScb5E0.png
    Chapter 7
    A Polite Whirlwind
    The weekend went by at an even pace. In Blue House, the remaining guys gathered and chat, some relieved, some serious, all energized.

LOFRbLn.png

Green House was a bit more relaxed, and Parker hit the sack early, just, not the right one. I know you’re friends with Quentin, but sleeping in his bed? Really?

0eriDh5.png

The other guys wanted to admire the stars, and Evan and Morris discovered what good friends they could be. They were inseparable for the whole evening.

QsQdeuo.png

In the morning, Julian and Parker were the first ones up, and while the grass was still cool from the night before and before the pavement was too hot, they laid out and looked up at the ghostly moon.

FJXhQ5v.png

“Man, life is complicated…” muttered Parker.

“I can’t agree more…” Julian said, neither of them knowing the story behind the person the were talking to.

Monday rolled around, and Tessa hit the streets. Rounds would be shorter today because there would be less people to talk to. Down three people in just one week, it felt hollow. Isaac wouldn’t be there to flirt with, to have passion with, and Ben wouldn’t be waiting for her to embrace her at the end of a long day. How different would these people be without the shadow of the others covering them?

The first person to meet with was Kolby. He was always fresh in the morning, just as much as Tessa. I guess that they have to be on TV just as much as I need to be.

“Not in your room today, huh?”

mQZmt34.png

“Nope, I wanted to see other people for once. How was your weekend?”

“I worked on painting and my two plants, watched TV… I was bored.”

lfdcZMb.png

Next was Tony. He hadn’t changed out of his pajamas, and the oil in his hair was a bit evident, but Tessa oddly didn’t mind. It made her feel like he was real, and not just a mirage.

“How’s future waifu doing today?” he pestered lightly.

Xt57D8l.png

“I’m fully rested and ready to face the day, which I can’t say for you. Aren’t you supposed to be dressed? There are cameras, you know, even though we’re supposed to forget they’re there. Hi cameras!” She waved at the cameras.

3CTMhkL.png

“I honored their wishes and forgot all about them. I didn’t you forget about you though. Can I have a hug?”

“Sure!” Tessa remembered Ben as she got a firm hug from the strong arms of Tony. She had to forget him, but it was hard. Be in the moment, Tessa. Be here.

2yBtk4i.png

Tessa let go of him. “Hey, do you know where Raul is? He’s next to talk to.”

Anthony thought for a moment. “I haven’t seen him, maybe check his room?”

“Thanks.” Tessa said as she mounted the stairs. Raul’s room was familiar at this point, though she had the feeling that it would forever be a find the hidden object game. This competition could go on for years and she’s still be finding things.

“Scully! I’ll move over so we can both fit in this room.”

The standing room was quite small, and it only fit two people comfortably standing.

“Have you seen the new season of X-files? It’s kinda garbage. I don’t like what they’ve done with it.” Tessa commented.

“That may be true but the originals are what the series needs to be judged on. They’re so pure and inquisitive. They really inspired my job as the lab. I’m literally Mulder, Scully. And when I get back, I’m going to prove that aliens are real. I can just feel it!”

Pl5uqf4.png

“That’s amazing, Raul!” She pulled him in for a hug, sharing in his excitement. Raul just smiled into her shoulder, and in that moment he was on top of the world, happy with everything.

U4JY6Ho.png

Rhett was enmeshed in his computer game, so Tessa didn’t bother him. She moved on to Camden, the last contestant in Blue House.

“The weather out here is lovely today, isn’t it?”

HkbkAfK.png

“I think it’s garbage. The trees are way too beautiful, don’t you agree? How dare they?” Camden repied in jest.

p1g7MRf.png

Tessa caught on to this. “I know! And they’re wearing the same leaves and they don’t even seem to care! It’s like they want their personalities and unique shapes define them.”

AZ2lljq.png

“The nerve of some trees…”

R1Luypn.png

The two of the them bust out laughing.

Tessa then headed out to Green House. Evan, ever the first person on her list, was sitting in the living room.

“Hey Tessa. How’s it hanging?”

WUKyDcp.png

“I’m doing well. Nothing out of the ordinary. How’s it around here?”

“Relieved? Everyone’s happy they get to prove their worth another week.”

3B4woU8.png

“And I’m happy that I get to be with everyone for another week.” Tessa finished and stood up, in search of the next person. She didn’t have to look far though. Julian was just across the room, sitting alone and waiting for Tessa.

“Tessa. Nice to see you. How are you?”

“Don’t take this the wrong way, but I get tired of that question. In general. Not annoyed with the people who say it, just the repetition. Other wise I’m just fine.” She said with a smile.

gEA2yL3.png

“So, I was thinking. Maybe we should all go on vacation. We could see far away lands, or see long skies that go on forever with the stars to glitter in all of their glory.” Julian had a mystified look in his eyes, and Tessa couldn’t help but smile wider at his enthusiasm.

Ml8pOcl.png

“I’ll see if I can ask the show runners about it. That sounds lovely.”

Mina wasn’t on set that day.

Parker was up next, and Julian left him a space next to Tessa.

“So,” he said after sitting down, “What do you like to do?”

Tessa was surprised by the straightforward question. Most questions were polite, and not very direct.

ZnSKDEL.png

“I like to paint, garden, play with my dog, talk to my family; I guess I’m a bit of a hermit, aren’t I?”

“So you don’t go out much?” he asked.

“Not really. I have everyone I usually want to talk to at home. What about you?”

Parker thought for a moment. Should he tell her about his mother, lack of a father, or his brothers? He decided to glaze over the top of it and make it look better than the situation was. “I don’t have a large family, just a brother and a mom. But we’re a happy bunch. We’re very close knit.”

TjSUo3e.png

“That’s nice. I have a large family. I have five younger siblings, two dogs, and two parents. It was never lonely,” she laughed.

Parker nodded and after a bit more chit chat, got up and moved on with his day. Morris was walking past, and Tessa caught his attention.

“Hey Morris! What’s the low down with you?” she said.

bo3sOdl.png

Morris thought about how he had made friends already being here in the house. “You know, It’s going great. I’ve actually made good friends with Evan. He’s a good, quality guy. His heart is in the right place.”

SHkbuxs.png

“That’s good to know. He doesn't seem like a bad guy at all, but he isn’t the best with conversation. At least, not with me. I’m sure if I had the time to really get to know him, we would get along famously.”

Tessa felt a bit peckish, so she excused herself to the kitchen, and on the way she bumped into Lucas.

nZTTDg2.png

He hugged her immediately. “I’m happy I’m still here.” he said into her hair.

She pulled back after a minute. “Luc, I don’t want you to go home. I don’t want anyone to go home. Walter wasn’t right for me, but I’m not sure who I don’t feel right with right now. You’re not on the bad side though, and I can see you not going home for a while.”

The look of relief amplified on his face. If he didn’t have bones, he would have surely been a puddle on the floor.

Tessa continued on to the kitchen where the stove was broken, and Parker was cleaning up a puddle. She set to work fixing the stove like her mom had taught her.

UEiEZeb.png

Why am I cleaning up after these guys?

After that, Tessa went home, but before she went to sleep she got a text from Mina.

Sleep in tomorrow. You aren’t going anywhere. I’ve got a day with the boys planned.
    ~*~

PCEPdZI.png

“Hello, boys. As you’ve all noticed, there hasn’t been a date yet. That’s about to change. We’re having a competiotion and the winner gets to go on a date with Tessa.” Mina stood in front of the Blue House contestants. “Your task today: Yoga. Whoever lasts the longest wins the date. You will be against the Green house as well, so do your best. You don’t know how long you’ll need to beat! Now, get upstairs and get changed!”

Shqi4VB.png

They guys started their yoga workouts, some enjoying it more than others.

IWKeHTU.png

“Hey, Camden, Camden!” whispered Raul, waving his arems in the air.

“What?” asked Camden, annoyed at the distraction while he was trying to focus.

eNztgjo.png

“Y-M-C-A!”

o3G4mnR.png

“I’ll mirror you.”

Mina had been to busy doing her own yoga that she forgot to check and see who had lasted the longest. “You all did well, but it was too close to call. Next date will be from Blue House, but it won’t be this time. Now, go home.”

Green House arrived and Mina had them do the same thing, this time she went by a different angle. They ended up going in sync, which was fun to watch.

Let us praise the sun.

6f0D3ZI.png

Let’s find out how little ab muscles we have.

4dTywSE.png

Let’s all hold our arms out straight and surf on land.

0rqlT3N.png

Now all we need is a toddler to crawl under all of us…

JRml3Eu.png

And now we all die.

zLYxkEu.png

And Evan sleeps.

01Kv6YP.png

Who won? Find out next time!
    jzZP0sJ.png