Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name 1 THING that BOTHERS you about SIMS 3.

Comments

• ChinaberryChinaberry Posts: 26 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i cant download from the exchange!!!!!! :evil: :evil: it doesnt work!! in the premade sims bin there are just random ppl inn the custom page of the pre made sims :evil:
  • kamcil19kamcil19 Posts: 10,574 New Member
    edited July 2009
  • angelamavreasangelamavreas Posts: 12 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Simposter wrote:
    tomunaama wrote:
    Insanely difficult to build up romantic relationships. My sim can't get past the "best friend" stage with the father of her child. :D

LMAO!! That's actually more like today's real life tho isn't it? hehehe :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I agree it's like "real life" but it is also difficult because it's so hard to have two people madly in love! I miss the obsessive Sims!
  • angelamavreasangelamavreas Posts: 12 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Ampey2006 wrote:
    The limited content available. Plus it's boring.

I have to agree.....I was hoping for Soooo much more with Sims 3, but I feel they can redeem themselves with expansion packs! I find myself creating more than playing. :roll:
  • adorkable8605adorkable8605 Posts: 26 New Member
    edited July 2009
    That children have no interactions at all with toddlers (and toddlers have no interactions with people other than teens and adults)
  • 7mmSilverBullet7mmSilverBullet Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    There are no options/selections for curly hair.
    edited July 2009
    Simposter wrote:
    tomunaama wrote:
    Insanely difficult to build up romantic relationships. My sim can't get past the "best friend" stage with the father of her child. :D

LMAO!! That's actually more like today's real life tho isn't it? hehehe :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I agree it's like "real life" but it is also difficult because it's so hard to have two people madly in love! I miss the obsessive Sims!

I actually think it's not too hard...it's just easy to forget to keep the relationshoip going...Once I am pretty sure the husband and wife fell out of love b/c I wasn't socializing enough...I just make a long que of flirting, compliments, and chatting...seems to work quickly enough for me.
    edited July 2009
    snurfles wrote:
    Not enough HAIR!!!

It's just that there is a VERY limited amount of useable hair...it's ALL ugly...I stick to the first two options and one of the store bought hairs. I want the peggysims hair but I can't get it to show up in game.
  • victoriathegreatvictoriathegreat Posts: 13 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Why is sims 3 just like sims 2? its not changed enough ..I think they should add "sims go to space" or have them colonize a desert island and have to seek out building supplies to build a hut and other adventures
  • SilversunSilversun Posts: 22 New Member
    edited July 2009
    lack of car animations, as in...

1. I can't see sims going in opening the door and closing, they just fade... disappear... fade...
    2. Car turns too sharp when they turn, they don't slow down... stop... then turn...
    3. Cars just go through other vehicles, sims, or other objects, they don't have the ability to stop quickly... beep... then make a u turn.

EA just needs to improve the car function and improve the road. they need to make another lane where maids and repair mans can park at so their cars wont be in the way.
  • GothicDuckGothicDuck Posts: 406 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I hate the fact that i made a family of two and moved them into a specially built house - that i'd made just for THEM, and then played as another family, went to go and meet them and found another family living there instead! I searched around and found that both of them had moved into another house with another family yet when I analyzed the links between the family, they were just aquaintences!
  • ditzyxbeansditzyxbeans Posts: 4 New Member
    edited July 2009
    The idea of the neighborhood keeping up in time with the family that you're playing is a good concept but it gets annoying to me that I can't put a family in the same neighborhood as another family and go back and forth between them without a lot of things changing.

And I hate that it's so hard to get relationships going with Townies.
  • be92003be92003 Posts: 64 Member
    edited July 2009
    the thing that really gets on my nerves is the choking over food yuck :roll:
  • RealLifeSimRealLifeSim Posts: 9 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Alot of the animations are totally unrealistic
    1. Getting in and out of the car
    2. Giving a child or baby a bottle it just appears from nowhere whereas on S2 they went to the fridge
    3. Changing diapers they just do it in the air i prefered going to the changing table

there are more t=but they're the main ones lol
  • WhiteRosesWhiteRoses Posts: 82 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I wish teen sims could get pregnant (I can't get the mods working) otherwise I love it
  • DarkPhoenix567DarkPhoenix567 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited July 2009
    No more bodyshop.(i miss that) :(:cry:
  • wimp101wimp101 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    THE ONE THING THAT BOTHERS ME IS UNLIKE SIMS 2 YOU CANT SEE INSIDE RESTERANTS AND SHOPS :(:(:(:(
  • ShanediandshaneriShanediandshaneri Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    To me, the thing that bothers me allot in the sims 3 is that you could only play with 1 family, wish it was like the sims 2.
  • Sam_A_1992Sam_A_1992 Posts: 474 New Member
    edited July 2009
    having to use the disc to run the game.
  • cdeluz53cdeluz53 Posts: 21 Member
    edited July 2009
    When Sims went out to eat in both Sims 1 and Sims 2, they could be seated at a table or counter, order food, and interact with other Sims. You eliminated all of this in Sims 3.
  • ChinaberryChinaberry Posts: 26 New Member
    edited July 2009
    snurfles wrote:
    Not enough HAIR!!!

It's just that there is a VERY limited amount of useable hair...it's ALL ugly...I stick to the first two options and one of the store bought hairs. I want the peggysims hair but I can't get it to show up in game.

i totally agree all the hair ia really ugly and i really want the peggy hair but it doesnt work!! :(
  • empireking14empireking14 Posts: 15 New Member
    edited July 2009
    FatCat wrote:
    When sims go to visit someone and they
    wanne leave again, you have no "goodbye"
    option. You just have to...leave...without a word.
    That bothers me :-)

Yea That bothers me too. I mean, when Sims are at your house they say when they have to leave. Why can't we say the same?
  • XxEmoBobXxXxEmoBobXx Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    The CURFEW!!!!!!! :evil:

My Sim (Alice, a child hobo) that I got off Roburky, was over sleeping in someone's bed at a neighbour's home and then come 10, she's exhausted, almost passing out, but she's woken up by an unseen force and takes her bike and rides home, where she promptly passes out on a bench. I wanna disable the curfew! Someone said that you have to ask to sleep over. How do I ask to sleep over?
  • NassTNassT Posts: 435 Member
    edited July 2009
    Neighborhood editing tool. We want one. Please. Pretty please.

• Babes2626Babes2626 Posts: 34 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I liked that in the sims2 I was able to snap a photo and have my story in my game, and now it has to be online. What about the people who don't want to share!