Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name 1 THING that BOTHERS you about SIMS 3.

Comments

• ItsKiteyyItsKiteyy Posts: 121 Member
    edited September 2014
    I don't like the Furniture Limit, could it at least be made a little higher? :#
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Inability to go on vacation to WA worlds collect snakes ect. and to not be able to keep them due to them escaping, which should never happen on vacation due to the fact that one can't get cages for them in WA, at least I never tried to add one to base camp; I will have to try that and try to be there to put the little additions in my inventory before time runs out.
  • vaultboyvaultboy Posts: 166 Member
    Only one?

Loading times.
    058-Bible-Stories.jpg
  • pwilliams642pwilliams642 Posts: 190 Member
    what bothers me is that EA simply gave up on it. there were many bugs, routing problems that were never sorted, patches that never rectified all the faults (some of them, famously, even made the problems worse !) and I am expected to throw good money after bad to buy the SIMS 4?
    I THINK NOT. I have had my fingers burned enough by this load of cowboys.
  • freckledrevoltfreckledrevolt Posts: 282 Member
    All these awesome neighborhoods and no way to travel between them without a) starting over completely or b) a mod.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Lack of extended family ties in CAS, and the age restriction. I wanted to make a child and young adult sisters, and I couldn't from CAS. I had to make them both adults so they could be sisters, play in live mode, and use a cheat to shrink one back into a child. Had to do similar when I wanted to make half-siblings, except I had to adopt the child and edit her in CAS to make her how I wanted.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 401 Member
    "A serious error has occurred while loading 'SunsetValley5.sims3'. It is strongly recommended that you restart the application."
  • MafiastyleMafiastyle Posts: 714 Member
    That lag tho.
    39d589ef4e5a6ca8bd17fc4bfd12fec6.jpg
    Babies everywhere, thank you shadow cat.

• Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    That it was ended too soon :'(
  • UtopiaUtopia Posts: 164 Member
    The horrendous lag. It stops me wanting to play.
    Mysticalmaid
    <3 Tweet me @samwitts2 <3
  • Big JoeBig Joe Posts: 47 Member
    Well, the #1 most annoying issue I've had with Sims 3 is the Error Code that prevents me from saving files. Also the size of the save files are so large that it can take a while to save any game.
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Burglars and Repomen.
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    Lagging in Isla Paradisio. Oh and probably the loading screens. It takes up to 20 minutes some times. Actually, I am on the forums while waiting for my game to load.
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Lag.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    The bugged Island Paradise. This could be the greatest EP, but we need another patch or another world.
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    The biggest thing that bugs me is that the sims aren't fully fleshed out like the sims in Sims 2. I miss those little things. Other than that I don't have a problem with my game. I love and enjoy it!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• anamafraanamafra Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2015
    Lag and bugs. And loading time.
  • naomehnaomeh Posts: 367 Member
    The save bloating to the point where you lost your entire family unless you "save as..."'d any time, and even then it was a gamble on if it saved or not.
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited January 2015
    Can't decide between these:

Imaginary friends - just creepy and annoying

curfews and the whole locked-in scolding routine

pranks

midlife crises

aliens and alien abductions

constant harassing phone calls asking for dates and constant gifts mailed by admirers

• FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,473 Member
    I must have had the best computer cause never had any lag issues (well, outside of World Adventures which was just a buggy expansion pack). But gamewise it was so much better than Sims 4 so far. Hopefully we'll get more gameplay with further expansions.
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Sim parents who will not put the infant back in the crib they just picked the infant out of. It's either musical cribs or dumping the infant on the floor all the way across the house, never in the empty crib right in front of them.
  • MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    @TreyNutz I'll agree with this one. It's frustrating that they continue to do this without fail if you have more than one crib in the house. I can't really pick just one though, but I suppose I could do a general annoyance and say that it's frustrating that the programmers don't understand moderation or practicality. I mean, how many leftovers do you need in the fridge and they'll still make a key lime pie? Go and grab those leftovers while a sim is actively cooking a group serving. Why do married sims constantly get calls for dates despite not having dating profiles ever created?
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • MusicalRose21MusicalRose21 Posts: 143 Member
    The lag can be pretty horrible. Especially with Isla Paradiso because that is one of my favorites and is really awesome if you don't count the lag.
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I have a problem with community lots being mostly empty, especially bars and nightclubs. I thought those places would be bustling with activity, but they're almost always empty save for the mixologist and maybe an old couple. But that's one of my biggest pet peeves.

Another one is Isla Paradiso. It's not as bad as it used to be, but I still get that annoying lag and sometimes freezes that cause me to have to restart my game and lose my save.

I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem, but with my current family, whenever I try to have one of the parents feed the toddler on the floor, they'll pick the toddler up and always carry her into the livingroom before they feed her. It's not because the nursery is too small. It's perfectly large enough. But it's annoying and wastes time.

With cribs, if I have more than one toddler, I do try to give each toddler their own designated crib, but the adults never follow the procedure. Oh, and baby-sitters! My game has the worst baby-sitters ever! They come in, play on the computer, eat our food, and watch tv. Yet, whenever the family gets home, the toddlers are screaming at the top of their lungs hungry, lonely, and tired and the baby-sitter is like "I'm all done! That'll be $75!" Like, really?! You call that taking care of a toddler?!

That was more than one thing, but there are a few things in the Sims 3 that peeve me.
  • kiara07kiara07 Posts: 575 Member
    It's the best game in the series but the sims themselves are the worst :'(