The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name 1 THING that BOTHERS you about SIMS 3.

Comments

• ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    the only thing really bugging me about the game atm is the loading in CAS. it takes literally 3 hours to make a sim. of course, its mostly my own fault for having so many custom hairs in there, but 🐸🐸🐸🐸 i like my hairs
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    Yeah, the CASt is so slow for me too, I removed many EPs and SPs to speed it up - and it helps but I miss out on content. However I decided I am okay with that too lol! As much as I LOVE Seasons... no more aliens stealing my guys!! No matter what, I ALWAYS get abducted. Science/Logic/Telescope/RockSearch - NEVER did any of them and I still get stolen & probed & then pregnant. Irritates me. I bought Seasons for Season change/weather... not stupid aliens to have their way with me against my will!!! Was ready to call the police from SVU!!! :smiley:
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited August 2014
    It bugs me how difficult it is to make a decent house. Takes all plum day to create anything other than a box with an automated roof.

-edited this message for the purpose of removing a terribly hideous emoticon-
    44444.gif
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    I'm so terrible at house creation. I never stop trying though lol
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • TmG0486TmG0486 Posts: 38 Member
    The sims don't breathe or blink their eyes.
  • Sebbe_Debbe123Sebbe_Debbe123 Posts: 129 Member
    The animations in TS3 are so boring and weird, for example a sim is crying for like 5 seconds and then all of the sudden the sim is clapping her/his hands like life is just wonderful, like what? That's why Sims 2 was better, it had so much better animations, they were also funnier and more lifelike. And TS4 has some really amazing animations, which will make the gameplay better.
  • KeziahTKeziahT Posts: 968 Member
    That kids can't play instruments. Grrr! So annoying!
  • Margeh75Margeh75 Posts: 369 Member
    no bottom eyelashes, which has also been the case for sims 4. how could they leave such a basic facial feature out!
  • Margeh75Margeh75 Posts: 369 Member
    I'm so terrible at house creation. I never stop trying though lol

Don't be too hard on yourself! And with everything over time you will get better. I'm sure its not as bad as you say! :) Happy simming! :)
  • Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    Zeri wrote: »
    the only thing really bugging me about the game atm is the loading in CAS. it takes literally 3 hours to make a sim. of course, its mostly my own fault for having so many custom hairs in there, but 🐸🐸🐸🐸 i like my hairs

This. XD

I could make a decent Sim in 15-20 minutes if it didn't take each clothing category 3-5 minutes to load,..And at this point i don't really have tons of CC other than hair. Obviously it's too late now, but it would have been nice if we could create CAS collection folders similar to the collectons folders that we can create in buy/build mode. :)
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    Can I have three?

1. Can't link worlds - your sim has to either stay where they were born or lose all of their family and friends.
    2. Sims look alike, boring, and generic. They're pudding-faced balloon heads.
    3. Takes forever to change my sim's clothing. Every time I go to change them it takes at least five minutes to load, and that's for every piece not just once. If I change the shirt, I wait five minutes, then if I change the pants I must wait another five minutes.
  • duck74duck74 Posts: 686 Member
    AthenaOnyx wrote: »
    Can I have three?

1. Can't link worlds - your sim has to either stay where they were born or lose all of their family and friends.

If you move houses you have an option to move to another world, I think this makes all current friends get set to distant friends but I can't be sure.
  • dimp10dimp10 Posts: 148 Member
    EA's Story Progression.

I mean for something that's essential, story progression has *never* worked properly for me (can you say Ghost Towns?). I have to play with Twallan's story progression mod to enjoy my game and it shouldn't be that way.
    Nox.
    tumblr_m7q3sarQX11rxf32jo2_500.gif
    Nox.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Zombies on your lawn

....and they are eating your Life Fruit bushes
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • popstar7popstar7 Posts: 4,128 Member
    We all have experienced 'The Sims3 has stopped responding' countless times..right?
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
  • duck74duck74 Posts: 686 Member
    popstar7 wrote: »
    We all have experienced 'The Sims3 has stopped responding' countless times..right?

Actually, I haven't.

It could be due to the fact my computer is built to run whatever I want on it, so it can kinda run the sims3 without breaking a sweat.
  • popstar7popstar7 Posts: 4,128 Member
    edited August 2014
    Wow! Haha, you are very lucky :P

My computer specs allow me to run TS3 smoothly but I have had a lot of bad experience with crashing errors from various things such as bad CC, incompatible mods etc etc. However, I've had nearly no problems since I added my games to the DEP.
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
  • ditzybug59plyditzybug59ply Posts: 53 Member
    > @ChocoCub said:
    > Zombies on your lawn
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > ....and they are eating your Life Fruit bushes

I totally agree with you ChocoCub
  • LuckySkyLuckySky Posts: 1,054 Member
    Lol the sims have a soulless doll look in their eyes!
  • SnackysSnackys Posts: 30 Member
    When you try to move a family, and a bunch of lots are affordable but they're grayed out for some reason!
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Empty hot spot in Bridgeport
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • EncharaEnchara Posts: 30 Member
    Launcher. Zombies. Sims yelling and waving their hands like idiots when there is something that prevents their moving. Even if there is plenty of room to move.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Sims personal inventory accumulating things you can't delete. My one sim has 4 pagers. His children has two homework notebooks...can't delete or sell them.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • ameekabrambleameekabramble Posts: 190 Member
    Not having a dating system "minigame" like Sims 2 did. I have been playing Sims 2 lately and dates are a lot more fun on that game.
    Origin ID: libraryrose4
  • monia_vukmonia_vuk Posts: 121 Member
    Dat completely soulless and demonic look in their eyes in live mode. Makes me cringe :scream: