Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Us Your "Manage Household" Queue!

KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
Hi Simmers,
I thought it would be fun to show each other our "manage household" queue with our households in it!
Mine obviously depicts the chronic family player that I am, as I rotate between several houses. The most recently edited household (farthest to the left, first row) is my legacy household!
What does your household queue show about your play style?
hwmi6w.jpg

Comments

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    I am playing families too.
    All my young adults are toddlers and were given parents in CAS.
    Some have aged up to children now.
    TS4_x64%202017-12-26%2019-51-37-12.png

TS4_x64%202017-12-26%2019-53-19-97.png

Spike Lee is a bit of an odd ball in there. :D
    I found him on the gallery and downloaded him because he looked so much like him to me.
    He is now house sitting a house that has valuable plants in it. Some of my gardening sims go there to take fruits and cuttings from his garden.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • PolluxSimsPolluxSims Posts: 318 Member
    CK213 wrote: »

TS4_x64%202017-12-26%2019-53-19-97.png

Spike Lee is a bit of an odd ball in there. :D
    I found him on the gallery and downloaded him because he looked so much like him to me.
    He is now house sitting a house that has valuable plants in it. Some of my gardening sims go there to take fruits and cuttings from his garden.

Just curious, is your Peregrine family there at the top based off the books/movie?
    Read my Sawyer Legacy Simlit on Wordpress
    - Origin ID: PolluxSims -
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited December 2017
    PolluxSims wrote: »
    CK213 wrote: »

Just curious, is your Peregrine family there at the top based off the books/movie?

Yes, my scenario is she's a writer of children's books and she writes Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children based on her life I am playing out for her in the game. You can check it out here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918301/ck213s-ts4-favorite-simming-moments-2017-top-10-pg-04/p1
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    BoKgyvG.png

IDK what this says about me, that I play with supernatural Sims often? :p
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    I love my rotation play :smile:
    All are related in some way

pIkcZYLh.png
    8I1cgHFh.png
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    RBSU7cc.png

I have a lot of new game saves where I only play one household, but this is the one I play most, its the one with all my favourite sims. I put them all in the same game save, just because I enjoy seeing them walk around while I play other sims as well :)
    @mcrudd I have a saved game like that too! I just have many fave Sims and have a hard time seeing them age and die and I save them in one game or at least keep them in my gallery for later games.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @mcrudd I have a saved game like that too! I just have many fave Sims and have a hard time seeing them age and die and I save them in one game or at least keep them in my gallery for later games.

Yip that is exactly what I do, that game has aging off for the world and households, only my favourites go there, and when I feel like visiting its lovely to see them all walking around while playing one of them, otherwise all my other saves I play just one household to keep track of things. Those ones can age and I am fine, if I do find them lovely to play with then i will pop them in my library and then into that world. And I keep all my favourites save on the gallery as well, so others can enjoy them too :)
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited January 2018

also, because i'm ridiculous, people have to actually click my links to see them. and there will be several, since i'm almost at the max characters for favoriting...

first set: https://gyazo.com/99744d1ee7ca80032779cbada563cf5a
    most recently played is a writer from the gallery. i realized mortimer needed a coworker. the three 't's and mr tallchief are also gallery downloads for a bit of variety. laird is a family with an alien, and they're the parents of the blue girl with white hair in the stellar academy (that's the household for astronauts in the space ranger career. or, like madison, who will be when they're no longer teens).

second set: https://gyazo.com/88e034da284b05470512f8c9cd7ee981
    braxton is the butler at the stellar academy, stokes is an edited townie, pruitt was a gallery download who lives next door to katarina, interstellar smugglers are the dark side to stellar academy's light (they're also all aliens, and the one on the right is a teen, daughter of the other one in disguise), coy are alien siblings, and the rockin' rollers are from maxis (and have a bowling club, since they were made for the bowling pack)

third set: https://gyazo.com/0457a26e70aba9681b3329d27f4006b1
    the bff (which needs renaming) are travis and summer from the original bff household. they got married and moved elsewhere to start a family. the household next to them, lee, is liberty lee who used to live with them. she kept the house and became an astronaut. de ville is from the gallery, a fun take on cruella (she's a dog lover, but also insane). the art collective are...well, an art collective. the redhead will be a sculptor, if that ever becomes an option. bheedas are themselves, okada is a random townie

fourth set: https://gyazo.com/a795f657c3940644608b13df89b0fefb
    these are all random townies i've edited. mansouri is a gym trainer, david is a hostess at a restaurant, raghavan is a vampire. the others currently just are (i believe at least one works in business and know meyer is in my snobs club)

fifth set: https://gyazo.com/7fe32686a48e622183d53f55d86eebda
    milligan is another edited townie, santos is a reworking of the maxis upload (i changed his traits and gave him a chihuahua), pagan is the guy trying to hook up with santos (he also owns the italian restaurant in my game), lynx is the cat lady in brindleton bay, appearance edited a bit, turner is my 'hacker girl' i've posted about in other threads, skye is barnabus skye, vampire who founded san myshuno and eventually moved. his wife, aria, was from a pretty little liars household i downloaded, the kid is his daughter from an abduction, and since barnabus is a scientist, i gave him tazza the thylacine from the gallery (claiming it's cloned)

sixth set:https://gyazo.com/ee558789983960f2dd895c7d4034ca5b
    offworld opportunities is a quartet of aliens who used to work in my alien-themed restaurant but picked other careers when i swapped saves, nance is a ghost scientist with her ghost dog, venatici is my main family, who own all the alien-themed stores, restaurants, vet clinics and such, sixam sensationals are the staff at the alien-themed restaurant, complete with replacements for the four former members, the noble vampires started out from maxis, two had a kid and they turned the doctor who helped give birth into a vampire and had him move in with them, mina harker is my vampire hunter

seventh set: https://gyazo.com/c2fe816019ff2bb8b721ac9fd4871cb3
    mostly premades. the rana family was a gallery download for diwali and they live across from the bheedas, the jade countess was another gallery download, a reptilian vampire who i have running all crime in san myshuno from her traditional chinese dwelling in a penthouse position in the fashion district.

eighth set: https://gyazo.com/118d4650b268fae0a47ba22316e0f1cf
    venatici is the daughter of the main family and two of her three kids (the third kid and dad are in limbo currently, as is chianna's ghost aunt). chianna, the mother, is a vampire and a half-alien, the rest are all townies, some edited, some as they arrived. mcarthur is the hermit, who became a scientist after she was befriended.

ninth set: https://gyazo.com/ab303f86058481e507983868df5b4f67
    most of these are edited townies. kraft is a townie dj. the pretty little liars are the gallery household aria was part of before she married the vampire. also, alison (the one on the left) is a vampire now, turned on a whim by a vampire i played.

tenth set: https://gyazo.com/9a727899e5cc8e950f8777d8b3102c45
    josie the mystery chef, team rocket, and vampire fan club are all gallery downloads. team rocket was two different downloads, the fanclub is intended to be used by vampires doing the 'make 5 offspring' set for one of their ambitions, then they get turned human again by the alien in the group and wait for the next vampire that needs to create offspring. hightower was the alien i created to do the 'woohoo 50 townies' achievement,
    rebellious vampires are from maxis, teenage dream is a set of 5 teenage townies and a caretaker, originally created so the son of my main household could work on the serial romantic ambition as a teen, now a played household of craziness in their own right

eleventh set: https://gyazo.com/feac1295b13db13ae19da34ff7ec4390
    vintage girl and supermom are both gallery downloads from the same person (also, might recognize supermom from mcrudd's picture), the keye family is from maxis with the parenthood pack. the rest are all edited townies

twelfth set: https://gyazo.com/37a749697b3f931bfa2de99e0e5486df
    tanimura is the boyfriend of hacker girl (turner), the rodriguez and robles are both athletic women from the gallery, the other three are townies (only bennett was edited. the other two are as they arrived. lombardo was the first disguised alien the game created for me years ago, so i feel bad editing him)

thirteenth set: https://gyazo.com/cc195e72491d97c25b776d7ea69e41d4
    all three single sims are edited townies, one of which is a vampire, davies is 'evil, inc', my evil alien villain who loves his family and his kids. goth are...well, the goths. i had to make them playable because the game kept taking bella out of her secret agent career and she's the neighbor, coworker, and best friend of duane davies (the villain in the previous household), vatores are the start of the big clump of premades

fourteenth set: https://gyazo.com/0c710a5bbb7ae2c337c3f1eafbe98c3b
    more premades. i had to favorite both the captain and the mayor to keep them around forever and forever unadopted because they're both too awesome out on their own.

fifteenth set: https://gyazo.com/ef36c9db310bcdcbb23c599b9b34c7de
    the last two premade households i kept favorited. i still have nearly all the other premades from every pack, just had to move them over to the unfavorited side to keep myself below the 200 sim threshhold, esp with the three sims i have in limbo that need to make their return

...per usual, a long post from me. but, as you might be able to tell, i have a lot of occults, myself (with three others, two vampires and a ghost, joining when i get around to adding them back in)
    Post edited by kalaksed on
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited December 2017
    Yeah... So this made me realize that I have a weird mix of sims, lol. I've got the Mafia, vampire hunters, Mrs. Crumplebottom and a number of celebrities. By the way, the Abrams are the family in my profile pic. The mom (in green) ended up on drugs; that's why she's so skinny.
    ikblxuf.jpg
    rSrLvxa.jpg
    Gw7fctP.jpg
    kZEwchG.jpg
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited December 2017
    Here are mine:

39321622752_e0e317cae3_c.jpg

25482299528_8e9baf0a4d_c.jpg

39350933601_369cca752a_c.jpg

I have sooooo many, but those are the main ones
    Post edited by Orchid13 on
    21mbz47.jpg
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Loving all of these queues! <3
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Mine look very ordinary, but there's an alien hidden in there somewhere. (It's the blonde child in the Bradshaw family)

Dn2EYIS.png

GAc2yiH.png

KhX0UPg.png

OD5COsu.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
    ldmarko wrote: »
    Mine look very ordinary, but there's an alien hidden in there somewhere. (It's the blonde child in the Bradshaw family)

Dn2EYIS.png

GAc2yiH.png

KhX0UPg.png

OD5COsu.png

Someone really likes playing families! I could never handle managing the little devils lol.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member

Someone really likes playing families! I could never handle managing the little devils lol.

Yup! :) Part of it is that I started this save on long life, but changed it back to normal because it was dragging along to slowly. Plus, I'd intended to fill out all the families for the first generation, until I learned I needed to leave room for pets. Finally, I've been slowly merging two saves, to get all my sims under one roof, so to speak. It's moving along much better now, most of those teens will be moved out & a few paired by the time I finish this round of the rotation & I also expect to have only a few ankle-biters left by then, too.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • EA_SpectreEA_Spectre Posts: 263 EA Administrator
    Wow, really awesome and creative Sims here.

@IceyJ: I would have never considered giving the Landgraabs a pink poodle. Made me chuckle quite a bit here.

@Orchid13: I love the makeover you gave the Pancakes.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    EA_Spectre wrote: »
    Wow, really awesome and creative Sims here.

@IceyJ: I would have never considered giving the Landgraabs a pink poodle. Made me chuckle quite a bit here.

@Orchid13: I love the makeover you gave the Pancakes.

Thank you!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    I loved seeing everyone's Sim families. Here are a few of mine. I have a ton so I didn't want to bore you all with all of them. :)

Sims_Neighborhood.jpg

Sims_Neighborhood_2.jpg

Sims_Neighborhood_3.jpg

• LumiastaLumiasta Posts: 171 Member
    My households are a mix of actually played households, townies that I thought were too fun to leave in the danger of culling and townies that have a job I want them to keep (gym trainers, butlers, nannies, 'n so forth). I actually unfavourited a bunch of townies for this, just to lessen the insane amount of pictures a leettle bit. In the actual played households there's also variations of sort of main households that have long history and have been played a lot, and offsprings that have been moved out of the house on their own, but haven't been played much since. (I play aging off.) I set them in alphabetical order for this.

b764a18f861123a9854ec366f7c5c3bc.png
    A couple of townies, my two butlers that randomly look alike (I think they went to the same school of Proper Butlering), and then Bridge are moved-out offspring from two families, eloped 'n haven't played much since settling them in. Briar is the one actually properly played here, my criminal boss and the leader of The Cartel, one of her two sons and evil genius scientist half-alien roommate.

d82f9010a45f498abfe6b27ffadaef04.png
    Callaghan is a vampire offspring moved out on his own, not yet played much since. Charr-Edge are roomies and best friends from two different families, similar moved out on their own thing. Carver has been my new main family since the cats and dogs and Cordelia is their moved-out daughter. Cordelia's doggie is the son of the dachshund and corgi you see in the Carver-picture. The two Charity families are sort of similar in very slow-playing function. They're not really related, except in my head, since I wanted to use the same surname. The couple adopted six toddlers when the toddlers came to the game, I play them as a family-oriented couple who couldn't have children and now runs a private orphanage. The pet Charity woman gets all the cute must-find-a-home pets I see in the gallery. It's like an in-between home where other sims can go and visit and play with the pets, and then adopt them. The adoption of course happens with just manage household split, but I liked the idea of having some sort of shelter.

f1cf6f4b0c062db6bd1e3d2770436e93.png
    I don't play pre-mades much, but I couldn't imagine anyone else living in Vlad's place, so eventually I played Vlad enough to get him offspring. (None of that icky touching business though, he ran Heir Trials!) Crazy Dog doesn't refer to the dog, but is the surname, since this is the first of many Newford characters I have in San Myshuno. When San Myshuno was first released I pretty much populated it with Newford characters from Charles de Lint's novels, this is one of them. Da Rocha was created to adopt Dotty (I have several sims that were created to give a home to a specific pet.) Dabros actually is Dragon Age Bros, Varric 'n Blackwall being the only ones from a full gallery-downloaded DA-family that got friends and integrated into my neighborhood, so I kept them. The two De La Meades are brothers from my oldest main family, now moved out on their own.

24b027bdc89ea3234cc43d51af6823b3.png
    DJ Glover is a townie DJ, obviously. First Edge is a moved-out-on-her-own from one of the first families, she's a scientist and she lives with the two alien clones she made. Second Edge is her brother, married with a daughter of another main family. Their eldest eloped and is living in Bridge household now. Third Edge is the mother of all the other Edges, started as a single mother of four children, now semi-retired, still works in top of business career, recently got two chihuahuas. Exbriar are all ex-husbands of the Briar criminal mastermind. Yes, yes she is a Black Widow. Grandma Grant was created to provide a good home for the Scared Cubs. She's actually awesome, Jamaican cooking-loving grandma, I'm very fond of her and her skittish puplets.

e4e2a9fdb3f3e9d1b7c95b27a1c2b4cf.png
    Grasso Angels is another Newford family, a Charity Worker 'n a Detective couple that adopt street kids to raise them up well. Sometimes I add teenagers from gallery if I find interesting ones, sometimes I run into a townie that's a teen on their own, sometimes Vlad drops mindwiped ex-vampire teens on their doorstep, you name it! Gym Trainers are exactly what it says, npc townies with that job. Hacker Girl is from @kalaksed and I do have her boyfriend in as a townie, too, although removed it from these listings. Hermit Youkol is a hermit-edit based on Syberia3 game. Jones is another Newford character, meant to eventually hook up with Holly Rue.

72d791d152e9a3fef4b020952496e589.png
    Yes, I have Judy Hopps, and she's awesome. Gallery-found, some editing. Kalevala are based on Finnish forest deities and they run a huge 64x64 homeless pet shelter/playpark. They don't adopt the homeless pets, they provide food and toys and sleeping places and occasional washing service for all the strays that wander in. Kryta holds another Edge grown up and married. The redhead is the brunette's bodyguard. Landlord is what he says he is. Leroux is an edited townie just to adopt and match that amazing doggie that I named Pepe Le Pew. Life is Strange are based on the game with the same name, all gallery-finds.

1ed59ecd2aabdc53eefb54414657fedf.png
    Catarina doesn't need introductions, Mailman is what she says she is, Mahdi Al-Amir are townies, Manor is actually the first grown-up from Grasso Angels street kids family. The others are almost there, she'll get company soon. Mekhet is one of my vampire families, based on the characters I created for a Vampire: the Requiem game once upon a time. The redhead and the black-haired man are the parents of the earlier Callaghan single vampire. Mori-Fucceri are both space changelings, aka result of an alien abduction. He's the son of the bald vampire in Mekhet household, she's the daughter of the detective in Grasso Angels. Knew each other from kidlets, grew up together, teenage sweethearts, had a proper wedding and all, really should play them more.

6a1ea14feac897d9fa7d88e14a11233b.png
    Nanny is who she says she is. Parkshaw is much-played household that originally had a homeless teen, child and toddler when I did a homeless challenge. There's also space changeling daughter of the guy and Barbie Q Sauce, who married the said guy. Reaper has Grim, a ghost vampire, vampire toddler and a ghost cat. The ghost vampire lady, Zelina, was dating the son of the Crime Lady when a young vampire (Callaghan) decided he wanted her too. Things got ...complicated. By the time she was a vampire and pregnant she was also living with the Briars, and so right after she gave birth, she also absolutely accidentally honest (right.) burned to crisp in the sun. Enter Grim, who felt bad for the baby in the criminal household, grabbed the baby, the urn, gave up his job and moved into an abandoned little lighthouse. When Zelina appeared as a ghost, she joined the household. Once Ambrose (the toddler) one day grows up, he'll become a master chef and cure his mother. 'n Grim? He's mostly just wanting to fish 'n play with the ghost cat. Rhee was a random creation that I really should play more. Riddell and Rue households are Newford-inspired.

7fb8359bf82cb37030efa9ac0022a792.png
    Salty Paws Staff are townies that were working in a restaurant that I liked so much that I edited them all and turned them into family. They still seem to be mostly all there when I visit the restaurant. Sauce is Captain Sauce's (captainragu) Sauce Family. I love his channel and sim adventures and I just had to get Sauces in my game. It feels oddly weird to -play- them though, like I shouldn't be in charge of what happens to them, but they make awesome neighbors and townies. ...and well, Barbie Q did marry one of my sims. Sauma was created mostly just to be the hooman for my metal cats. Seitakuru was my first vampire, also based on a character of mine from a Vampire: the Requiem game. She's maxed in pretty much everything and is max career level doctor. Silver Girls has two elder townie ghosts, one I found working in the hospital, one working as a detective, so I wanted to make sure they stay in. The other two live ones I found sleeping on park benches and felt bad for them, so quick edits and additions and now they live together. Sixam Crashers are two alien ghosts living in a space ship in Oasis Springs. Meant to be a crashed and now abandoned (and haunted) ship.

bf2594e661dca95d3b01010e8981f3f8.png
    Sixamson was once completely full, I did some edits and splits. It's basically aliens that refuse to disguise themselves. Small Fierce Women are Newford-inspired again, played a lot of them. Jilly Coppercorn in the middle for any fans of the books. Smith is a household of aliens sort of humanizing themselves, but still being proud of their alien heritage. Snobbington was created for the sole purpose of being annoying, so other sims could finish the deviance aspirations and have fights and be mean to people without ruining their actual relationships. ...the toddler is an alien-abduction accident that happened when I was visiting them with other family. Later noticed a baby in Manage Household. The Bird House is Windenburg-based party-loving roommates combination. The Raccoon Rascals are a collection of townies who all dress up as raccoons sometimes. I made a club for them where they meet up in parks and clean and fix things to balance a little bit of the whole messing up.

d0f5b87ba6bc94f911f7628bf77aea05.png
    Tyrian Homestead is my first main family. Sometimes it feels that they have children all over, and still had to get more to max Parenting skills! Vampire Fan Club are exactly that, and they were created so the vampires could get the Vampire Family aspiration completed without turning the whole neighborhood vampiric. Once the five actual fans have been turned to vampires and the aspiration is full, the insane alien mixologist in the club turns them back to human again. Watanabe is amusing townie that I edited in the gyaro-style, and that dog was a pink stray, so she had to have her! 'n yas, that's Nick Wilde. One day he'll get together with Judy Hopps.

I have currently a lot of Stranger Things kidlets saved from the gallery, waiting to be formed into a household and added in, 'n I'm plotting making Ghibli-movie characters as well, since I'm lately watching those.

I have trouble caring about non-edited townies and premades. Once I edit the townies, it's a different matter, then I like my played sims getting to know them. I run a little nationality lottery on them, it makes the worlds very much alive. I left only some samples in this because yegads, it's full as it is.
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited January 2018
    Most of my saves are just one household challenges but this one is lot of fun. It´s a fantasy themed save. I deleted all the sims from every world and each of them has a theme.

38578737115_f626a10374_b.jpg
  • MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    I've been playing with this same save file since the beginning. Most of these sims are descendants of my first two sims :smiley:

25601879528_5f6b6e54fe_c.jpg
    38763274794_005ec84dcd_z.jpg
    cha cha cha
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited January 2018
    Premades save :smile:

39475594671_311d5cc2c4_b.jpg
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    So.Many.Households.
    I love it!
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    These are my current households. I'm also a family player so naturally, most of my sims have kids and pets. pryvTCn.png
    NdV8w9c.png
    GpJGrRZ.png
    xQp9QJw.png
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Oh cool love to see what everyone is up to, all at once just saves time ha.
    38816309514_0bdb71b57f_b.jpg
    This is mind though I have a few more I hop into now and then that don't need to stay here.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png