Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for Town Mafia - DAY EIGHT - TOWN WIN

Comments

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Zinnia seems a little suspicious because she kept pointing fingers in the beginning. Same for broncos.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Zinnia seems a little suspicious because she kept pointing fingers in the beginning. Same for broncos.

I would happen to agree, but now's probably the best time to lynch those we are unsure about.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Noooo I missed this, it looks really fun!
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Bu-Bu-Bunnies!

nnv78k.png

Play hard dear ones.
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Noooo I missed this, it looks really fun!

There's always the next game!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Lol love the bunnies.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Maybe we can lynch someone who isn't contributing much to the discussion, and who has a fair chance of being town
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Maybe we can lynch someone who isn't contributing much to the discussion, and who has a fair chance of being town

That sounds like a fair idea, but who would you suggest to be lynched?
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    You can lynch me if you want. I'm town, although I don't know if anyone will believe me since I don't talk much.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

That sounds like a decent idea to me. And if we lynch a mafia, I think we can look more into the first couple people that voted.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Can I be put in afterlife Sub?

Can do.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'm.. fine, with being lynched. Although I'd prefer to stay in the game to help, I've not been getting any solid reads on anybody. I'm not used to mafia this way, so weird.

I'd not vote for someone inactive/quiet though, I don't think their flip would tell us much about the voters.
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Phew. Thank goodness Rose was town. I was afraid I started a wagon the wrong person. :D

I think today I'm gonna let you guys steer the ship so I can get a better read on you guys. It will be interesting to see who starts to vote for who and how the flip is gonna be.

I'm up for voting for Lia or Zinnia.

It will be good to keep me for later. For example, if there's 4 townies left against 3 mafia and we need to lynch a townie for town to win, you guys can lynch me and that will guarantee a win. Same for other conditions (3 town vs 2 mafia, and so on).
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    What are we down to, 10? So if we don't lynch any mafia, then we still have to lynch 7 more townies...hmm.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Well to me, Silent Wilf seems like town. Other than that, I have nothing to go off of.
    It's a lot of fun!
    What are we down to, 10? So if we don't lynch any mafia, then we still have to lynch 7 more townies...hmm.

Yes.

Anyway, I'm starting to wonder if you are even town, since you didn't explicitly say that you are. And part of me thinks you and Broncos are mafia and you guys were pretending to go against each other. Explain that.
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Yes.

Anyway, I'm starting to wonder if you are even town, since you didn't explicitly say that you are. And part of me thinks you and Broncos are mafia and you guys were pretending to go against each other. Explain that.

Well, it's not me and Broncos. I suspect it might be her.
    7dW3gu7.gif

Yes.

I'm town too. The fact that Bella has been somewhat against me makes me think she's town, because in this setup it wouldn't help the mafia to say they think some else is suspicious. I'm still trying to figure out why I'm coming off scummy. Is it gut feelings or did I do something? I think we should wait a day or two on Zinnia, so I'm leaning Lia right now.

Yes.

I'm town too. The fact that Bella has been somewhat against me makes me think she's town, because in this setup it wouldn't help the mafia to say they think some else is suspicious. I'm still trying to figure out why I'm coming off scummy. Is it gut feelings or did I do something? I think we should wait a day or two on Zinnia, so I'm leaning Lia right now.

I think it's just gut feeling after that one comment. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif

Yes.

Nope. See, this is what a good mafia would want to do. Reverse psychology. Let's say we lynch you, Broncos cuz we think you're town, and you flip mafia. Then, we would think Bella is right and it doesn't make sense that she has put a suspicion on you, since in this setup, mafia won't want to do that. So, this will make town believe that Bella is most probably town and would lynch her and then you guys would hit us with the SIKE, BELLA IS MAFIA TOO. And I'm not all for that. :tongue:

That's what I would do if I was mafia anyways. I'm a trickster when I'm one. :D The people who have been my mafia mates before would know. Also, why am I giving the mafia ideas?
    832XG3D.gif

Yes.

Okay I wasn't sure :D

Yes.

Nope. See, this is what a good mafia would want to do. Reverse psychology. Let's say we lynch you, Broncos cuz we think you're town, and you flip mafia. Then, we would think Bella is right and it doesn't make sense that she has put a suspicion on you, since in this setup, mafia won't want to do that. So, this will make town believe that Bella is most probably town and would lynch her and then you guys would hit us with the SIKE, BELLA IS MAFIA TOO. And I'm not all for that. :tongue:

That's what I would do if I was mafia anyways. I'm a trickster when I'm one. :D The people who have been my mafia mates before would know. Also, why am I giving the mafia ideas?

They would deserve mafia of the century award XD

Yes.

Okay I wasn't sure :D

Yes.

They would deserve mafia of the century award XD

Okay, judging by your response, it seems like you are town. I'm still not sure about Bella. She could be a mafia.

Anyways, here's my suspicion list:

I think the people with the reds should be avoided the lynch today.

oIjwJXU.png
    832XG3D.gif
    I love that you put "come at me bruh"
    It's a lot of fun!
    Sorry, I'm trying to change my playstyle. :lol: I managed to win the last mafia game on UM as the only mafia, but Lala jumped on me quickly because I didn't say I was town...so I'm trying something different.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Sorry, I'm trying to change my playstyle. :lol: I managed to win the last mafia game on UM as the only mafia, but Lala jumped on me quickly because I didn't say I was town...so I'm trying something different.

I see, I see. Yeah, it kinda stinks sometimes being an honest player.
    832XG3D.gif