Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for Town Mafia - DAY EIGHT - TOWN WIN

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I think we have 5 votes for Rose right now, so we're close to a hammer.

Hammer is 6 right? I think so. I quoted what I could find that had something I could respond to. If someone says they're not sure about me, what can I say besides I'm town? I think if Rose flips mafia, or anyone down the road, we should look into the people who are maybe not the first but some of the earlier voters since if their partners see a possible wagon forming they could get on early and gain support for it.

I know there's nothing much you can say to prove that you're town but I just have a feeling you're hiding something. *squints eyes*

Either way, I agree with you that we should take a look at the early voters. I hope my bandwagon on Rose is a good one and hope she's not town. I hate starting bandwagons on the wrong people. :\
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I think we have 5 votes for Rose right now, so we're close to a hammer.

Hammer is 6 right? I think so. I quoted what I could find that had something I could respond to. If someone says they're not sure about me, what can I say besides I'm town? I think if Rose flips mafia, or anyone down the road, we should look into the people who are maybe not the first but some of the earlier voters since if their partners see a possible wagon forming they could get on early and gain support for it.

I know there's nothing much you can say to prove that you're town but I just have a feeling you're hiding something. *squints eyes*

Either way, I agree with you that we should take a look at the early voters. I hope my bandwagon on Rose is a good one and hope she's not town **mafia LOL**. I hate starting bandwagons on the wrong people. :\

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I’m sorry I was inactive. I was over at a friend’s during NYE and was too busy to come online.

I need some more hours until I’m home. So I won’t be able to vote for a time.
  • Options
    Anyway, we're busy thinking about which possible townie to lynch, but any of you guys here have any suspicions on who you think might be mafia? It's worth discussing that, I think. :)
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Are we better off lynching some we are all unsure about, then?

I don't know. What do you think? I wanna lynch one who either Broncos, Zinnia or Rose. But I am afraid they might be mafia.

Either is of two things :wink: (xD my mum would always say this to me when I got it wrong... A lot.)

Then what do you use if there's 3 or more options? :D

Unsure... This, that or this?

Vote count coming soon.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Vote Count:
    Broncos - Rose, Zinnia
    Rose - DeKay, Charlie, Silent, Broncos, icmn

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I'm sorry for not voting yesterday. I... fell asleep while thinking about something random that had happened to me. Anyway, here's my vote:

VOTE: ROSE
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    If Rose does flip Mafia, we can at least rule out lynching Broncos for now since Rose voted for her.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    We already have a hammer, right?

I just came home and will read all the comments I've missed so far. But I guess my vote isn't needed anymore?
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member

I don't know. What do you think? I wanna lynch one who either Broncos, Zinnia or Rose. But I am afraid they might be mafia.

Either is of two things :wink: (xD my mum would always say this to me when I got it wrong... A lot.)

Any

and happy new year everyone!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »

Any

and happy new year everyone!

Happy new year to you to Lala!
    Anyway, we're busy thinking about which possible townie to lynch, but any of you guys here have any suspicions on who you think might be mafia? It's worth discussing that, I think. :)

I really haven't thought about it since I've been focused on who's giving me good vibes. I agree that we should start looking into it though.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    That should be a hammer right? Or is it seven?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Yep, that's a hammer
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Hammer has been reached. Rose was a townie and it is now day 3! With 10 alive, majority is 6. There are 3 mafia and 7 townies left.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Woot! As of this moment we only have a 70% chance of getting town if we vote randomly. It's still good, but the odds of lynching Mafia are higher now.

Since Rose is town, we can't really tell anything about Broncos based on her vote on her. So I'm on the fence with Broncos

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Well I was going to toss in a vote, but I guess you didn't need mine. :D
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I'm a little iffy about Bella. She could be either
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    The only thing we can go on are the votes from previous days. I'll look into those sometime

• Options
    Vote Count:
    Broncos - NASCAR
    NASCAR - DeKay, icmn, Charlie, Broncos, Silent, Rose, Bella
    Zinnia - Sonschi

NASCAR was lynched by the town. NASCAR was a vanilla townie, and it is now day two! Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the afterlife.

Vote Count:
    Broncos - Rose, Zinnia
    Rose - DeKay, Charlie, Silent, Broncos, icmn, Wagashi

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

• Options
    Well, I only noticed that DeKay tends to start wagons. :D There's a good chance she's town. And in any case, people won't lynch her this early, which would be detrimental if she's Mafia.

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I think the people who have been starting the wagons or the first couple on, like DeKay are our best shots since you'd think the mafia would try to get their partners lynched. Charlie's been on the wagons early as well, so I'm starting to feel good about her. I also feel good about Zinnia at the moment, as well as DeKay. I think Silent is good, but I'm not 100% on that.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    I think we can still reserve DeKay for emergency situations. Maybe during the second half of the game, or if there's only one Mafioso left.

I don't really know about the newer players because I haven't played with them before. And I haven't been following too closely because of the holidays. I'd like it if some people spoke up a bit more.

• Options
    Just a note, day will end at 8pm (GMT) tomorrow, rather than today, seeing as it is a new day due to the hammer.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Can I be put in afterlife Sub?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Good job! We got another townie. :) Also, happy New Years! :D

So, I think it's still best to go with the ones who we're not sure of, so that we can save the for sure. I'm still not very sure about Charlie, though I know you think he's probably town Dekay. Broncos claims town, but I've still got a sneaking feeling that she may not be town... I'm not sure I want to place my vote on either of them. Lia and Wagashi I don't have a reading on, so I have no idea what they might be.

Right now, I'm most confident to place my vote on Zinnia. But, I'd like to know what your guys' thoughts are before coming to a final conclusion.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges