Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for Town Mafia - DAY EIGHT - TOWN WIN

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Oh, nice.

Good luck, everyone! :wink:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I was about to bring up that Icey started the bandwagon. He's been suspicious this whole game, at least according to Dekay's suspicions list.

But I forgot that Sonschi voted for Zinnia day one. Wow. I'd like to think she wouldn't slip up like that, but... Then again, it's been a while since she's played, hasn't it? And so has Icey... Hmmm... I think those two should probably be kept alive, since it's likely they're the last two mafia.

Right now, I'm thinking that Icey, Zinnia and Sonschi are/were the mafia. I think that, if that is the case, then it's safe to say that we lynch the other players off the list.

I think that either Lia or Charlie would be good to lynch now, since it seems like at least some of you are sure or almost sure they're town. I trust Lia a bit more, but, I'd like to know what you guys think.

I don't know how much you trust my words now that you think I might be mafia ^^ But I also mentioned that icey might be mafia. My random vote for Zinnia day 1 is really just very unfortunate.

Has DeKay mentioned before that she's town? I actually can't remember but it might have slipped my mind. If she hasn't mentioned it at all, there's a chance that she's fooling us. Everytime she was lynched as a townie in other games she said that she had told us she was town and she would never lie about this.

Ah, did you mention that Icey might be mafia? I must have skipped that... Well then, if you truly did, then that gives you a bit of credibility, because why would you point out your mafia partner as mafia...? But, then again, I still don't trust you enough to vote for you, no offence. Here in this setup, everybody except Dekay and I want to die. So...

I believe that Dekay has mentioned that she's town, but as I've stated, Dekay and I both want to live. Now, the question is, why would somebody who's mafia tell everybody that they WANT to survive in a setup like this?

All I know is that DeKay skipped the game before because she was frustrated of being killed day 1. that’s probably the reason why she doesn’t want to be lynched.
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I don't want to shamefully advertise, but if you want you could check out my sims style swap thread... it's pretty cool.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    I don't want to shamefully advertise, but if you want you could check out my sims style swap thread... it's pretty cool.

Don't worry about it, I'm sure no one minds. I'll take a look!
    unknown.png
  • Options

Don't worry about it, I'm sure no one minds. I'll take a look!

Ah dang, unless someone wants to wait for me to be able to use my brothers PC, I wouldn't be able to join, looks fun though :smile: I'll watch it.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor I know my phone keeps autocorrecting it.

Alright :)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    GAWD DANGIT, ZINNIA. I told y'all she's a sneaky one when she's mafia. XD And she freaking lied to my face too. :D I should have gone with Lia. V.V

So it's 7 townies now vs 2 mafia. At this rate, we have to kill 5 more townies to win. That means I need to find 4 townies. Gaaah, I hate this. Why must the win condition for town be so hard in this setup? :bawling:

Okay, time for me to read back and find some clues... *takes out magnifying glass*
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Okay, so I found out that Zinnia and Broncos seem to be very trusting with each other.
    I still say Broncos, myself Vote: Broncos
    I think the people who have been starting the wagons or the first couple on, like DeKay are our best shots since you'd think the mafia would try to get their partners lynched. Charlie's been on the wagons early as well, so I'm starting to feel good about her. I also feel good about Zinnia at the moment, as well as DeKay. I think Silent is good, but I'm not 100% on that.

Charlie said this. Now, she's either town or she's scums with them and just pretending to go against them.
    I keep on bringing up this 'going against' tactic cuz I thought Zinnia that when we were scum together one time, so I won't be surprised if she tries to use the same tactic on here.
    Zinnia seems a little suspicious because she kept pointing fingers in the beginning. Same for broncos.

And Sonschi voted for Zinnia. Like what Silent mentioned, it's possible that Sonschi voted for Zinnia and joined the wagon since they're buddies, if they are buddies.

And yes, Silent, I forgot to mention you're honest too. My bad.

Okay, so that means overall, today and tomorrow, we need to try to lynch someone we are sure of is town.

I'm putting Charlie and Broncos in 'quarantine' now. And I feel like Sonschi is most likely town since she wants to stay around and play longer, so we'll grant her wish and not kill her. That's not my problem if she's mafia. LOL.

So, my best bet for today is either Silent or Lia. But I don't think Silent has explicitly say she's town? She did say to keep her around for later. But Zinnia pulled the same trick and happens to be mafia. I know Silent is usually sneaky too when she's mafia, so I wouldn't be too quick on that unless she tries to convince me that she's town.

Can the other players also nominate 1 or 2 people who they think should be lynched today? You can nominate yourself too if you want.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Here's my list for today... I think this is the first time that it's after Day 3 and I still am not 90% sure who the mafia is and I don't like this... cuz I'm usually better than this. :D

nFZvzpe.png

Anyway, Icey, explain yourself on why you voted for Zinnia the moment I let y'all steer the ship yesterday and now Zinnia is mafia. Are you her buddy, Icey?? Hmmmm??? You seem way too calm in this setup. Makes me feel like you kinda know who are all the townies already are, cuz you're scum, right? :joy:
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Zinnia played me, like she did everyone else. What can I say, my gut was wrong :s
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    I love you dekay, but I was the only one who voted against zinnia. If we were scum buddies, wouldn't I just change my vote?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Zinnia played me, like she did everyone else. What can I say, my gut was wrong :s

Hmm, yeah. It hurts my soul. :D
    I love you dekay, but I was the only one who voted against zinnia. If we were scum buddies, wouldn't I just change my vote?

Well, maybe you didn't want to look obvious? Like I said, Zinnia knows the tactic to make her scum buddies turn against each other and look 'not related'. I'm not saying you're 100% mafia, but I'm just gonna keep you out of the picture for today. Maybe I might lynch you, Broncos or Sonschi tomorrow. We'll see.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I was about to bring up that Icey started the bandwagon. He's been suspicious this whole game, at least according to Dekay's suspicions list.

But I forgot that Sonschi voted for Zinnia day one. Wow. I'd like to think she wouldn't slip up like that, but... Then again, it's been a while since she's played, hasn't it? And so has Icey... Hmmm... I think those two should probably be kept alive, since it's likely they're the last two mafia.

Right now, I'm thinking that Icey, Zinnia and Sonschi are/were the mafia. I think that, if that is the case, then it's safe to say that we lynch the other players off the list.

I think that either Lia or Charlie would be good to lynch now, since it seems like at least some of you are sure or almost sure they're town. I trust Lia a bit more, but, I'd like to know what you guys think.

I don't know how much you trust my words now that you think I might be mafia ^^ But I also mentioned that icey might be mafia. My random vote for Zinnia day 1 is really just very unfortunate.

Has DeKay mentioned before that she's town? I actually can't remember but it might have slipped my mind. If she hasn't mentioned it at all, there's a chance that she's fooling us. Everytime she was lynched as a townie in other games she said that she had told us she was town and she would never lie about this.

[...]

Now, the question is, why would somebody who's mafia tell everybody that they WANT to survive in a setup like this?

Cuz it's reverse psychology and I know you're a master of that when you're scum. ;) You fooled me once before in another game, so this time, I'm not getting let you catch me off guard.

It seems like no one is active here right now, but I would love to see you guys' suggestions on who is the most town that we should lynch today. I'm gonna go off now to do servicing for my laptop. Weeeee!! <3
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    I was the first vote yesterday, so I'll wait a bit to see how this pans out.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Here's my list for today... I think this is the first time that it's after Day 3 and I still am not 90% sure who the mafia is and I don't like this... cuz I'm usually better than this. :D

nFZvzpe.png

Anyway, Icey, explain yourself on why you voted for Zinnia the moment I let y'all steer the ship yesterday and now Zinnia is mafia. Are you her buddy, Icey?? Hmmmm??? You seem way too calm in this setup. Makes me feel like you kinda know who are all the townies already are, cuz you're scum, right? :joy:

It was just a random vote. I guess it's just my luck that when I vote someone, they turn out to be Mafia.

Well, since you all think I'm Mafia (even if I'm not), there's no point contributing to the discussion right now. Sonschi also voted Zinnia the other day, but that didn't go anywhere, so I'm not sure about her either.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Also, I may have cast the first vote on Zinnia, but DeKay was the one who added a second. Then everyone else followed. If people had voted for anyone else, the Zinnia wagon wouldn't have gone anywhere. So any one of you who voted for Zinnia could be the Mafia as well.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    If you guys really want to lynch someone, I suggest going for the 4 people who weren't on Zinnia's wagon, because it's likely that both her buddies hopped on yesterday.

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    If you guys really want to lynch someone, I suggest going for the 4 people who weren't on Zinnia's wagon, because it's likely that both her buddies hopped on yesterday.

That does sound like a good idea.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    So the people that didn't vote for Zinnia are Charlie, Bella, and Wagashi. I'm sorry if I'm missing anyone else. It's confusing to go back and forth through the thread. I'm not sure who seems the most town out of those three though.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    Oh wait, that's right, we only have 9 people left, 6 of whom voted for Zinnia. So there are 3 who didn't vote Zinnia.

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I'm fine if you people want to lynch me so there's only 4 left to win tomorrow.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

nFZvzpe.png

It was just a random vote. I guess it's just my luck that when I vote someone, they turn out to be Mafia.

Well, since you all think I'm Mafia (even if I'm not), there's no point contributing to the discussion right now. Sonschi also voted Zinnia the other day, but that didn't go anywhere, so I'm not sure about her either.

The difference is that she at least tried to convince us that she's town and to let her play longer, but you didn't really say much to prove your innocence. Plus, you keep on saying that I'm mafia. You should know that I don't lie when I play mafia games. But since you haven't played with me in a long time, maybe you might have known about that, so I shall forgive you. You have to keep that in mind next time we play.

And for those of you who are wondering if I have said I'm town or now, I am town. Okay? :sunglasses:

Anyways, I think Icey brought up a good point that mafia mates would have joined the Zinnia wagon. This makes me feel he might be town-sided... But I'm only about 50% sure about this.

I'm fine with a Bella lynch. The only problem with this is that Bella didn't get to vote, so we don't know for sure what she would have done if there was no hammer involved. Same with Wagashi.

Heck it, I'm just gonna start a wagon on Charlie and hope for the best. >.< If Charlie is mafia, the last mafia is probably Silent or Wagashi (from my gut feeling).

Vote: Charlie
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    ^ EDIT: [...] You should know that I don't lie when I play mafia games. But since you haven't played with me in a long time, maybe you might have *NOT* known about that, so I shall forgive you. [...]
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Keep on saying? I mentioned once the possibility that you're not so innocent too. You're the one who's been suspecting me since day 1, even if the only questionable thing I've done is vote for for Zinnia. And there was a vote on Charlie yesterday, and you went with Zinnia, causing her to be in the majority. So don't go around pointing fingers because you're responsible for Zinnia's lynch too.

I still think the 3 who didn't vote have a good chance of being town. Charlie seems good, but since yesterday was a bad call on my end, I'll let you guys decide

• Options
    Keep on saying? I mentioned once the possibility that you're not so innocent too. You're the one who's been suspecting me since day 1, even if the only questionable thing I've done is vote for for Zinnia. And there was a vote on Charlie yesterday, and you went with Zinnia, causing her to be in the majority. So don't go around pointing fingers because you're responsible for Zinnia's lynch too.

I still think the 3 who didn't vote have a good chance of being town. Charlie seems good, but since yesterday was a bad call on my end, I'll let you guys decide

Nah, I think you mentioned twice that I could be mafia. I think once on Day 2 and once yesterday (or today after the Zinnia flip). :tongue:

Well, the reason why I went with the Zinnia vote instead of Charlie was cuz I wasn't super confident that Charlie was town after she was the first to start a wagon. I've played with Charlie most times, and she's usually one who joins wagons, not start one on her own. I know I asked someone else to start a wagon but I wasn't expecting her to do that.

Also, I was only the second person to vote for Zinnia. I didn't know if the rest of the players would join the wagon or spread out. Before I logged out, it could have been anybody's game. Charlie, Silent or Zinnia might have reached the hammer. But it seemed like everyone else who came after that joined the Zinnia wagon too, so it's not my fault entirely. I mean, maybe partially it is since I was the second person.

But oh well. Let's stop fighting if we are both town. It's good that we got Zinnia out of the way too since she's usually hard to read and people always find her to be neutral or helpful in past games, and then she always flips mafia. We need to look on the bright side. :D
    832XG3D.gif