Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote for Town Mafia - DAY EIGHT - TOWN WIN

Comments

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Where can I find the ultimate mafia boards. I can't find it.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm trying to change my playstyle. :lol: I managed to win the last mafia game on UM as the only mafia, but Lala jumped on me quickly because I didn't say I was town...so I'm trying something different.

I see, I see. Yeah, it kinda stinks sometimes being an honest player.

Yeah, I fudged just a little and I'm not sure anyone's going to trust me anymore. :cry:

http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/

DeKay unfortunately doesn't play with us over there anymore. :scream:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member

My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    And where has @FloppyFish been? She's not poked her head in for a while.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Beat you to it. :P
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Are you guys sure that's a safe website?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!

As safe as this one, I'm sure.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Sorry, I'm trying to change my playstyle. :lol: I managed to win the last mafia game on UM as the only mafia, but Lala jumped on me quickly because I didn't say I was town...so I'm trying something different.

Yeah, I fudged just a little and I'm not sure anyone's going to trust me anymore. :cry:

I'm reading through that thread now. Wow, you've done goofed with that lying.. :D I'm never gonna trust you again. And I'm sad about that now. Broncos and you are the only honest people I know for a long time. Broncos lied before and so I don't trust her anymore. Now I have to add you to that list too. Sorry.
    832XG3D.gif

Yes, its safe cuz my Norton Internet Security bar isn't saying it's malicious or anything.
    832XG3D.gif

I'm reading through that thread now. Wow, you've done goofed with that lying.. :D I'm never gonna trust you again. And I'm sad about that now. Broncos and you are the only honest people I know for a long time. Broncos lied before and so I don't trust her anymore. Now I have to add you to that list too. Sorry.

I try not to, and I don't intend to. Hopefully I won't stay on your list that long. That's why I'm trying to play differently.
    7dW3gu7.gif

Yes, its safe cuz my Norton Internet Security bar isn't saying it's malicious or anything.

Ok thanks
    It's a lot of fun!
    So.... is there any brave soul who wants to start a bandwagon on someone?
    832XG3D.gif
    Vote:Silent Silent seems the most townish to me so.
    It's a lot of fun!
    Vote:Silent
    It's a lot of fun!
    Alright, alright. Interesting...
    832XG3D.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Silent hasn't really been on my radar, but Charlie seems townish to me based on her voting.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Charlie did vote for Nascar and Rose the previous days. Lia and Zinnia also volunteered to be lynched. I still think anyone at this point is fair game, because I've never played this format before. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Should I even vote for anyone today? No one else is going and I have to go in 3 hours. Hmm.
    832XG3D.gif
    I'll see if Zinnia's a good lynch

Vote: Zinnia
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Okay, from now on I will be more active. I promise!

I've read up now and it's hard to tell who might be scum (to avoid lynching them). Day 1 I voted Zinnia but this was just a random vote. I didn't vote on day 2 at all because there was already a hammer when I went on.

Silent: She seems the same like last game where she turned town. So I'd say she's town.

bella: I'm not 100% sure but I tend to say she's town.

Sonschi: I was inactive (and I'm usually more active) but I'm town. If you don't trust me, just keep me (then I can play longer :p )

Broncos: Honestly, I always fail to read her correctly. So I'd say 50/50.

DeKay: When she says she's town, then she's town. But let's keep her.

Lia: A new player. She says she's a townie and I believe her. I can't imagine someone lie that good on the first game ^^

Wagashi: Seems townish.

icey: As far as I remember he is both helpful as town AND mafia. At least he appears to be helpful when he plays as mafia. I kind of tend to him being mafia this time. It's just a feeling tho.

Charlie: Seems town.

Zinnia: She's a trickster :p I'd say we better keep her in case she isn't town.

So, imo town might be: Silent, bella, me, DeKay, Lia, Wagashi, Charlie.

I don't want to vote the newbies so far, and I don't want to vote DeKay. Silent and bella are active and helpful, I'd keep them, too.

Vote Charlie
    Hmmm. I wanna be extra and vote for Lia. But I'll go with the Zinnia vote since she already has one vote. I hope Zinnia is town. She's usually kinda sneaky when she's mafia, so it's hard to see. But I think it's better to mislynch someone now than later. Lia seems pretty town so I'm keeping her for later.

832XG3D.gif
    Vote Count 3.1

Zinnia - Iceman, DeKay
    Silent - Charlie
    Charlie - Sonschi

Tomorrow is gonna be a surprise to me when I get online and see who gets lynched. :P I hope it's good news tho. :sweat_smile:
    832XG3D.gif
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I think Zinnia is town and other people have voted for her.

Also one of my guinea pigs is named Zinnia.
    SngtnmEm.jpg?1
    So that makes me trust her more, even though that has nothing to do with the game :D
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Hmmm. I wanna be extra and vote for Lia. But I'll go with the Zinnia vote since she already has one vote. I hope Zinnia is town. She's usually kinda sneaky when she's mafia, so it's hard to see. But I think it's better to mislynch someone now than later. Lia seems pretty town so I'm keeping her for later.

That's true. I change my vote. Vote Zinnia