Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Quiz for 2017 - Your Sims 4 Highlights [What did you enjoy last year]

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    1. What was your favorite pack released this year and why?
    Vampires! I love supernatural sims. So I was so happy to get them back in my game. Plus the vampires were done in such an awesome way this time round with the skill tree that you can have so many unique and custom vampires. Teeth and fang options. A hidden "dark mode" so you can have secret vampires. Not to mention the building options that came with this pack are fantastic in every way. Really nice wallpapers and pillars that tend on the cheaper side.

2. What was your favorite free update/challenge?
    Toddlers! I feel like this is going to be most peoples. They were so cute and they really complete families.

3. What would you like to see next year (if you're being creative, think outside of the box, beyond Seasons ;))
    A "Dangerous" pack? I want burglars back. I want to have firefighters back, too. Bonus if you can play as a firefighter via professions! With firefighters maybe we could finally get some spiral staircases? I'd like a military career, with a branch for the airforce so I could have a pilot sim. Maybe the job pop ups have a chance of sending your sim home with their arm in a cast or something. A rare sickness that could be deadly unless you took your sim to the hospital for surgery? That'd be fun for story building. Ya'know, something that added a bit more risk to liven things up. Like METEORS! Well, it doesn't always have to be life or death, it could just be an injury -like a limp! New walk cycle? Everything goes too smoothly in my games. lol

4. What was your favorite sims moment (did your favorite sim get married/have babies... find a cool challenge? made cool cc? upload a video you love?)
    I built a house that a lot of people seemed to like. Made me really happy. :blush: I shared it on the gallery. Might I say, the gallery is one of the coolest things about the sims 4. I love it! I love being able to share my creations and to take other people's awesome creations and put them in my game is something all the other games really lacked.

5. What was your least favorite pack released this year and why?
    Laundry Day I don't really want to have laundry in my game. I'm pretty against the idea. I know plenty of other simmers who wanted it -and that's entirely ok! It just doesn't interest me personally. But what I don't like about this pack is there's actually a lot of cool build items included that I would want in my game, but I cannot get unless I add something I hate. So they'll just be there. Taunting me. Forever unobtainable.

6. What do you hope to accomplish in the new year (will you try a new challenge?)
    I'm still widdling away at my own little personal legacy. It's set on long lifespan so it's slow going. I always play my sims at the longest lifespans they can have. So in any sims game the furthest I ever got was the children of generation 6 before my game would inexplicably crash and I'd have to start over. The Sims 4 though seems way more sturdy than the previous installments. I hope I can make it past generation 6. That's my goal! I'm starting generation 5 now. So close!
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    edited March 2018
    Oh, I love these :)

1. What was your favorite pack released this year and why?

Parenthood GP, because my preferred play style was finally introduced to the game. Families felt whole and sims had more soul. It provided decent gameplay and amazing build&buy objects so I think it's going to stay my favorite for a long while (but I'd love for the team to give us something even better of course and I hope they will)

2. What was your favorite free update/challenge?

The option to size down objects is hands down the best update that's ever happened to this game.

3. What would you like to see next year (if you're being creative, think outside of the box, beyond Seasons ;))

I want more careers that aren't active (or semi-active). I'm also waiting for university and hoping for teenagers to finally get the attention they so desperately need.

4. What was your favorite sims moment (did your favorite sim get married/have babies... find a cool challenge? made cool cc? upload a video you love?)

It was when CL came out and I decided to move my next heirs (siblings) into a shabby apartment in Spice District and pretend they're poor uni students who can barely afford food but try to live to the fullest anyway. Even though CL wasn't that great of an EP it gave me the inspiration for the best sim story I've ever played out in TS4. So many amazing, random events that lead the story forward happened and there was so much unexpected personality progress! I still love going back to screenshots of that time and re-live it. I don't think I'll ever have so much immersive fun playing the game as I've had then.

5. What was your least favorite pack released this year and why?

Vampires, because I'm not too fond of supernatural stuff in my game but I was very happy for those who waited for them.

6. What do you hope to accomplish in the new year (will you try a new challenge?)

I'm going to try and FINALLY have a family with a single child. I always have to have at least two or more. Enough of that, it's not realistic :D Some families only have one kid and that's okay so I'm gonna try that and REALLY focus on that child.