Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New to Medieval and Hero is hurt

My hero got hurt while hunting (mauled by a bear) and needs a physician. I can't seem to find one. If anyone out there is still playing or remembers where the physician is, please help! Thanks

Comments

• BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    You can always buy a salve from the village :)
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited December 2017
    You won't have the other characters in the game until you add more buildings and add them to your game. Until then you click on the sign to go to the village, make sure you have enough money and go to village to buy some salve, it might be a good idea to also get some medicine. The cheaper stuff (small) isn't going to work that much, so try buying the larger sizes if you have enough money. When you add the doctor's house you can add your own hero, and then you can go to his/her house to be treated or buy salves, etc. You don't have to play them right away but as you do other quests.

ETA: Tip, don't go hunting bears unless your Sim has practiced with their sword and this should last a few hours before getting in duels and hunting etc.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Cinebar is right. Also let your hero wear a bear hide armor. It helps a lot. Furthermore make sure that they are happy enough. If you don't mind cheating, you can always get enough money bu pressing ctrl/shift/c and type in: kaching.
  • WitchirisWitchiris Posts: 67 Member
    edited March 2018
    You can buy salves in the village, it's limited. The weak salve mostly, on occasion the moderate salve. You need to build the physician's place which is over by the beach. It will automatically have a nurse. Or make a physician. Thou the nurse and low level physician tend to be bad jobs, so you have to be treated multiple times to be healed full.
    Post edited by Witchiris on
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    My hero got hurt while hunting (mauled by a bear) and needs a physician. I can't seem to find one. If anyone out there is still playing or remembers where the physician is, please help! Thanks

The physician is located high on a hilltop, and you create him yourself. If you haven't got him already, do as suggested and let him buy salves in the village.